Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim-realistic paintings: Watercolours – Landmarks and Ruins

by plasticbox Posted 30th Mar 2009 at 5:13 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 6:07 PM
I love all 3 sets so much... This paintings are so beautiful too... thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 7:26 PM
Yap, me again *lol*

I totally adore the colours. Thank you so much for these wonderful sets.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 7:53 PM
What a wonderful project! Just what I needed for the gallery I'm planning, sim-realism all the way! Perfect to match my Sims own blundering creativity on the easel.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 8:43 PM
I recognized some of my favorite lots on you pics ! And now I can have them all toghether in any of my Sim's house ! That's terrific ! Thanks a lot for having done those gorgeous sets of paintings for us
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 9:21 PM
Sweet! Your paintings are lovely and perfect for my sims' lots. Now I want to try a real state business with OFB to have reason to use them . I specially love the Tea Ruins one!

Thanks
Alchemist
#7 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:20 PM
Love your pictures, your 'hoods. I have a question. Where would simlife be without plasticbox???
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 12:46 AM
This is a brilliant idea ... and what an incredible way to honor V1nd1care's amazing work.

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 10:00 AM
Wonderful Plasticbox!

And what a tribute to the Awesome V1nd1care's work!

Thank you!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#10 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 3:38 PM
Wow… You’ve managed to turn my pics into tastefully framed art. The coloring is so lovely!

And I’m a bit speechless for this project is extremely high praise from a fellow builder in an esteemed class of her own. Thank you, pb – these look utterly fantastic!

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:59 AM
What a wonderful idea ;D

CupcakeConspiracy;
The Complete Lack Of Evidence Is The Surest Sign That The Conspiracy Is Working.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 12:10 PM
Good stuff, thanks
#13 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 7:41 PM
::nab:: Wonderful stuff!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 9:02 PM
Thank you