Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Manor House Collection: Gourmet Kitchen Pt. II

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 1st Apr 2009 at 2:16 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2009 at 2:13 PM by phoenix_phaerie

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 2:25 AM
I can never get enough of these, love 'em
Thank you.

ClicknPsycho
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 2:26 AM
What a delight - Just before bedtime ! You are an amazing artist,can never get enough of your creations.This second part of your Manor House kitchen looks marvelous.Can't wait to see it working in the game.
Thank you so much for sharing this new treasure with us. A big hug.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:06 AM
I definitely have kitchen envy. Nice work! I downloaded your subway tile collection, but it did not seem to come with a full wall of tiles. Did I just miss it? Have you released it? BTW I am on a MAC.

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:53 AM
Lovely as usual. The copper pots and pans make me feel nostalgic, but not in a melancholy way, if that makes sense. Now I want to go out and buy me a copper tea pot...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:36 AM
oh I love it!! now I can finish the kitchen im workin on for one of my more well off sims!BTW I love your work and you never let us all down.Keep it up Thanks for this :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 5:17 AM
As always you are simply awesome - I can't wait to see it ingame - fantastic work
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 5:41 AM
This was almost enough to make me not freak out about a Bio test I'm taking tomorrow morning! I love this and like I said, it was well worth the wait.

-Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Scholar
#9 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 5:42 AM
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!

Thank you so much for your fantastic work

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 6:51 AM
Absolutely amazing. I tip my hat to you...ELLie
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 7:21 AM
Thank you so much for this great objects. Your set is amazing.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 7:39 AM
WOW, awesome set ! The lamps are stunning, I love them so much ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Instructor
#13 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:02 AM
Beautiful! Thank You!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:05 AM
WOW!!! Thank you for the great work. The ceilinglamp is beautiful.
Alchemist
#15 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:07 AM
Make fun of me if you wish, but I literally started giggling and clapping like an idiot when I saw this. I just love this stuff! I use it whenever I can, unless I'm going modern, so this just makes my... night! I may actually take the time to clutter up my future kitchens.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:10 AM
I love all your sets whet you have made for us! And i love this set to. Thank you very much for sharing.

Visit Vaya Sims site for free downloads!
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:16 AM
This was really worth waiting for thank you so much!!!
Instructor
#18 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:41 AM
Thank you! I Love it! Especially the dumbwaiter and the lights.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 12:56 PM
Awesome! The dumbwaiter is something I have been missing for quite some time.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:11 PM
This will be come the classic/default that I use in my houses, as do all your outstanding and beautiful creations. The game wouldn't be the same without you! Thanks so much! :D
Scholar
#21 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:00 PM
Sweeeeet....I love the first part, now I'm in love with this part. Now, I need to rush out and build a proper Manor House!

Thanks for such an awesome set!
Instructor
#22 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:06 PM
Beautiful as always! Thank you so much. =)
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:44 PM
I can never get enough kitchen clutter. In game or in real life. It's stuff like this that makes the Sims look realistic. By the way, do you have any recolors of the counters? I can't find any that are tame or stately enough for my manors, and I don't have my own computer to make any recolors for myself. I love the white, but I love colors more.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:14 PM
I have been waiting for this! Thanks so much for sharing. BTW, I really love the lights and dumbwaiter.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starryeyd_babe
I can never get enough kitchen clutter. In game or in real life. It's stuff like this that makes the Sims look realistic. By the way, do you have any recolors of the counters? I can't find any that are tame or stately enough for my manors, and I don't have my own computer to make any recolors for myself. I love the white, but I love colors more.

I have several kitchen recolors for both the counters and countertops. They will be released in due time

.:Check out my journal for info and updates:.
Page 1 of 3