Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Road Bridges Set

by Criquette Posted 6th Apr 2009 at 12:28 AM

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:36 AM
yo the first to download, awesome set hun, thank you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:43 AM
O.o
If only we could modify actual working bridges.....
Oh well! I ♥ this!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:45 AM
Awww... Another lovely set. Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:50 AM
Yay :D
Couldnt wait for this set! Thanks

If at first you dont suceed, try try try try and finally give up!

Did you know that only 1/18 of the people in thw world can do this Mr Burns Fingers (Where he moves them) :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:09 AM
Thank you for another fabulous set.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:25 AM
I just had to pop in here and say how much I appreciate all the neighborhood decorations you've made for the Sims Community. You've enriched my game so much. I can't express my gratitude enough except to say...Thank You sooooooo much.
Instructor
#8 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:26 AM
I'm gonna have to make a new neighbourhood to put these in!! Thanks so much for making these.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:33 AM
Man, you do awesome work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:53 AM
You are amazing, I was hoping for a set like this. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 2:24 AM
I've been so excited for this set! It's wonderful; I love the variety you've created. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Banned
#12 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 2:45 AM
Yes! Its finally out!:D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 3:12 AM
LOVE the big bridge. It looks so much like the Golden Gate. I can now make my sim city just like mine.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#14 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 3:14 AM
Yay! it is released! I love this set so much! It is awesome and I thank you 1000 times for it! Awesome job!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 4:00 AM
Fan-freaking-tastic!! You have added so much realism to the game!! Now my neighborhoods actually look like neighborhoods. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your time and effort in bringing all these quality add-ons to the game. Please keep creating, there's always room in my download folder for your amazing objects.

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 4:02 AM
How did I miss this? Great job!
Instructor
#17 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 5:06 AM
Amazing as always! =) Thank you so much.
Scholar
#18 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 7:35 AM
Finally it has arrived! Thank you
Mad Poster
#19 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 7:38 AM
Stunning set ! I love all your creations but I think this one will be me favorite ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Inventor
#20 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 10:23 AM
Woooh! Amazing work. Thx for sharing. You're beating Maxis with every new creation.
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 10:24 AM
WOOOOOW!!! BEST neighborhood decorations i've ever seen - awesome. Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 11:32 AM
Your name should be in the dictionary under "excellence". I guess some day it's inevitable to buy either SC4 or Freetimes EP for the single purpose of building a neighbourhood that is suitable for all your wonderful creations. Thanks so much!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#23 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:08 PM
These are awesome!!! Thanks so much!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 2:26 PM
Fantastic. I really really love you! My neighbourhoods look so much better because of you! Hopefully more people will follow your example and start creating neighbourhood objects as well! It's hard making an attractive city when all the buildings look gigantic next to small houses hahaha
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 3:01 PM
I've been waiting for this set and it lives up to my expectations!! Really great work. My favorites are the curved bridges
Page 1 of 3