Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Special conversions for children or Conversions for special children?

by Cocomama Posted 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:04 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:43 PM by Cocomama

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:20 PM
Thanks for fig leaf conversions

i thought the Fig Leaf clothes came from Uni? you have them listed as NL

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:42 PM
Yay! Now the figleaf wearing family can have figleaf wearing kids!
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:45 PM
The military jacket costumes would work well for royal children in period drama neighborhoods.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:48 PM
fig leaf thing was a tad creepy but overall, good job
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 10:14 PM
EEEEE!! The little suits are PERFECT for certain 'royal' little boys. Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 1:14 AM
LOL... does a buttcrack really require a leaf? Very cute conversions, though.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 7:30 AM
These are great, thanks! I don´t know of/how i´ll use them, maybe in a royal family... However, thank you!

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 8:05 PM
Hi I love the prince suit, but can you make for adult? cause I need a prince in my game, and i am looking foward it. But thanks for the upload!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 3:35 AM
Lee.Eun.Hye - the Glamour Life Stuff pack has the adult version of that suit. Cocomama made a version for children.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 8:57 PM
I've been looking for a teen and elder of the Royal jacket and can't find it anywhere. Thanks for the boy, though, that's great.
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 10:02 PM
Thanks for the nice comments, I never have thought so many people could use special outfits. I wonder what a buttcrack is, mmm I think I know LOL

mafiosa you can find the teen and elder here, its in the themessection-Fairytailes
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=292263
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:51 PM
Thank you SO much. I looked and never came across that. <333!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 9:14 PM
O.O the fig leaf for children is kinda disturbing
but i love how you made the cute royal prince suit for the boys!
can you make a girl version like princesses and stuff if your able to make it.

Cheese:I'm a lady!
Bloo: :blink:
*Cheese kiss Bloo*
Cheese: NOW WERE BROTHER LADIES!!! :giggler:

"I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!"
~Cheese

:P
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 3:28 PM
Would you be willing to make these royal clothes for elders, as well as having them available for adult male everyday clothes?
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 2:10 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=292263 Teen prince charming
Includes a Default Replacement file that makes the ingame adultmale royaljacket textures available for Elder Male= Coco-DR-ambodyroyaljacket-Glamour+EM, but you need the Glamour stuff pack to use that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 10:09 PM
These uniforms will be perfect for my military school sims.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 5:28 PM
Does anyone know how to convert the fig leaf into athleticwear for kids, and formalwear for toddler girls? I can use bodyshop to allow it for every clothing category except those two. Wardrobe wrangler doesn't work properly on my computer and I am reluctant to try and use SimPE for this as I would only be using it for one outfit. I really want the children and toddlers to be able to wear the leaf in all categories.