Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 recolours of Boblishmans pacifier/dummyfor toddlers

by pinkrox13 Posted 14th Apr 2009 at 4:54 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 5:29 PM
Nice recolours ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 5:29 PM
Nice recolours. I like the purple one the best.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 11:22 PM
How do you get it to work? I've downloaded dummies before, and they NEVER work. I can never get them on the toddlers.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 3:24 PM
thank you !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ebreezyx
How do you get it to work? I've downloaded dummies before, and they NEVER work. I can never get them on the toddlers.

Did you download the mesh by Boblishman? It won't work if you don't. To get the dummies to work in my game, I put the download into my sims 2 download folder and extracted them. In the game you will find the dummies in the same section you would find the glasses. Hope this makes sense! lol I'm not very good at explaining things...

PS: thanx for all the comments people and your all welcome
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:08 AM
Heyyah pinkrox13!

Great work on these DUMMIES! These are excellent and I hope you do more like these.

Love and Luck.
HannahBeann xxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:06 AM Last edited by helloooooooo : 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:07 AM. Reason: typo
I can't just simply download this. That makes me angry. I have to buy this thing called WinRAR and do all this complicated stuff. I give up on mod the sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 4:08 PM
love it
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 2:25 PM
How do you get the recolours to work? I downloaded both the mesh and the recolours, extracted them and placed them in my downloads folder but only the mesh dummy shows up in my game. What am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 11:03 PM
Thanks!