Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Risque Business: Sexy Goth Wear for your Simming Pleasure

by Serena_Moonstone Posted 20th Apr 2009 at 4:39 AM - Updated 21st Apr 2009 at 9:45 AM by Serena_Moonstone : text edit

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 7:24 AM
These are wonderful, I especially love the shorts and heels. Thanks for sharing - I've been looking for some more good clothes for my gothic sims
Inventor
#3 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 10:41 AM
Thank you. Very nice. I love those boots.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 4:01 PM
I love it. I'd wear any of these outfits in real life (if my mom would let me... ugh). They're soooooo cute and soooo sexy. Thanks.

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 5:55 PM
Haha!! I like it a lot Serena!! The boots are similar to ones I have THANKS for sharing...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 6:51 PM
Awesome that this would turn up right when I started looking for Goth stuff. I love it.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 6:57 PM
This set itself is a little too skimpy for my personal tastes, but I love the denim textures. I'm really picky when it comes to denim because a lot of people sharpen/wrinkle it way too much and I like my clothes maxis-match, and these textures look great to me. I look forward to seeing what else you make in the future!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 9:53 PM
Love the heels,thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 11:06 PM
I love the bikini top. And the shoes! But just so you know, you misspelled "business".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:42 AM
Default whoops
Quote: Originally posted by catsanddogs713
I love the bikini top. And the shoes! But just so you know, you misspelled "business".

Thanks for the compliment. I actually hadn't noticed I mis-spelled the title, I'll fix that.
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th May 2009 at 3:38 AM
Thanks for yet another awsome set of clothes for my Simmies. Thanks to you they're spoild for choice! ^_^
Mad Poster
#12 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 12:04 AM
This is awesome! I'd download it again, but I don't know if it'll have the same problem as before. You can't click on the sim wearing it to do interactions, you can only click their head where the clothing isn't at. These are GORGEOUS though, but I am not going to download them, mostly because of the above and because I have too many downloads...Over 350, i counted the other day, hehe! Thanks!

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
This is awesome! I'd download it again, but I don't know if it'll have the same problem as before. You can't click on the sim wearing it to do interactions, you can only click their head where the clothing isn't at. These are GORGEOUS though, but I am not going to download them, mostly because of the above and because I have too many downloads...Over 350, i counted the other day, hehe! Thanks!

Yeah....some Chriko mesh have that problem. I just live with it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 9:58 PM
ooooh, i love them!!!! thank you!! =)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 11:07 AM
Very nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 5:00 PM
Thank you very much it's cool
Test Subject