Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Swimsuits!! ^_^

by raggedyanne562 Posted 2nd May 2009 at 4:16 AM - Updated 2nd May 2009 at 4:16 AM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:24 AM Last edited by wandersfar : 2nd May 2009 at 4:40 AM.
Very pretty. Thanks for the wide range in colors.

ETA: Just took a peek at them in BS. The straps on some of the darker colors are blurry, but the lighter/brighter colors look fine. Also, I would suggest making the darker colors not quite so dark -- they're losing some detail. Nice job on that ruching.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:26 AM
Thank you so much. I love the style and colors. Awesome work. (x
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:37 AM
gorgeous!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wandersfar
Very pretty. Thanks for the wide range in colors.

ETA: Just took a peek at them in BS. The straps on some of the darker colors are blurry, but the lighter/brighter colors look fine. Also, I would suggest making the darker colors not quite so dark -- they're losing some detail. Nice job on that ruching.

Thanks very much! I'll definately be working on that =]
Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd May 2009 at 7:20 AM
Wow, I love it. These swimsuits are gorgeous and making them on vintage style is very original ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd May 2009 at 8:38 AM
I like how you chose to cut the leg, for the vintage look. Very nice! Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd May 2009 at 10:57 AM
Nice. I have a red suit just like this in real life!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd May 2009 at 12:14 PM
Oh my, i have always wanted these swim wears in my game! They are gorgeous, thank you!
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd May 2009 at 1:03 PM
Fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:24 PM
These are lovely. First upload is a hit!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:36 PM
These are gorgeous! Thanks!

"Now I am become Death"
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:46 PM
These look great, the colors look like they'll complement the darker skin tones of some of my Sims.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:48 PM
These are really awesome! I've never really liked the lack of good variety in the base game's swimsuits. These are the perfect addition. Thanks!

If you are me, and we are all together, does that make me the walrus?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:13 PM
These are classy! Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:25 PM
These look great. I love how you did the texture.
Thank you.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:20 PM
Oh my goodness. When I was about 10 years old (late fifties) I had a suit just like the blue one. It was my first real adult suit and I loved it so much. I felt so grownup. Of course, by the sixties, (my teen years), I went to tiny polka-dot bikini's.

Between the year 1959 to 1962, the changes in fashion was totally redone. In the early sixties, when jeans became popular, we had to buy boys and mens jeans (the waists were way too big) because there was no such thing as jeans for females. By the late 60's, we could finally buy girls jeans. Of course, no pants in public school. Girls had to wear skirts or dresses!!

Thank you for this. It brought back so many memories. (Nicely done also).

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:32 PM
Flat out awesome, thank you for these.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:41 PM
These are really cute! I'm sure my sims will love them.
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:46 PM
Oh my, these are lovely. Such pretty colors! I can't wait to introduce my Sim ladies to these.

Any chance of an elder version of these at some point? I'm betting my more mature Sim ladies would appreciate them no end.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd May 2009 at 6:18 PM
*gasp!* I love them! How cute!

Okay, kitten, that's enough.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 2nd May 2009 at 7:03 PM
Wow! These are fantastic! Much better than my first (and only ) upload. They look like vintage swimsuits but the bright colors give them a kind of 80s twist! I will defianately be using these. Thank you!

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Instructor
#23 Old 2nd May 2009 at 7:29 PM
These look great, I remember having a swimsuit like this. You have definitely captured the vintage look. Thanks for sharing these with us.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#24 Old 2nd May 2009 at 8:27 PM
WOW! Very cute suits! THANKS

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#25 Old 2nd May 2009 at 9:29 PM
Gorgeous. Thanks.
Page 1 of 3