Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

15 outfits for teen females

by slkn Posted 28th Apr 2009 at 12:20 AM - Updated 17th May 2009 at 1:48 PM by slkn : added a new picture

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:18 AM
wow, these are beautiful :lovestruc ! I love the colors. thank you for sharing!

When a girl has become one with her pony, she feels ultimate togetherness and love. The pony, on the other hand, just wants her messy bran slop and to go back to her warm, comfy stall for the rest of her life. Things such as this are different as you would think it to be.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:50 AM
The outfits are awesome. I love it! Thank you very much for sharing.

Visit Vaya Sims site for free downloads!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:10 AM
Wow, very pretty, thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 11:25 AM
Wow these are cool!

Just a quick question where can I get the braid the one wearing the grey top has?

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liza2u
Wow these are cool!

Just a quick question where can I get the braid the one wearing the grey top has?

It's from Noukiesims2.net
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 12:24 PM
These are GORGEOUS, I wear practically identical clothes like this Definitely my style, thanks so much

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 3:55 PM
I never thought these would be so popular. :O
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:43 PM
great! One question, can you cover the toes up... I think they look funny when they're beening shown

Shop Advertisement Pictures Uploaded Soon I Hope! :)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 9:49 PM
These are so incredible! But yes, agreed about the feet. Seems like flats should cover the toe lines. Or else maybe flip flops if you wanted cute little toe lines.

I hate to criticize creator's work, but I'm deciding whether to download at all. Not sure I'll be able to ignore the feet......Hmmm.......
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 6:05 AM
Thank u so much for sharing. Nice work! <3