Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Dragon Skin and Tail

by draconicus Posted 29th Apr 2009 at 9:38 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:46 PM
very cool Draccy. The snout and facial shaping in mshape must have taken a while. Good stuff.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
very cool Draccy. The snout and facial shaping in mshape must have taken a while. Good stuff.

Ah, well I should really clear this up now:
I didn't design the muzzle archetype. It's not included in this package - just featured. The skintone is designed to fit around it, and it takes some tweaking to get it to look properly reptilian. Check out the credit section for a link. :3
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 9:15 AM
Woot, I love it ! Thanks
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:40 PM
Hmm. Now if only I could get the slit-nostril nose on a human skin. xD Grar. Eventually creating a Secretia sim, I think, will be a task for a weekend when I have a good 8 hours to spare. xD
Thanks, though, for posting these. They're quite cool. I have lots of historical neighborhoods (historically accurate -- to a point -- clothes, otherwise mostly steampunk'd and magic'd), so these shall fit right in. ^^
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:09 AM
Once again, I thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thiafy
Hmm. Now if only I could get the slit-nostril nose on a human skin. xD Grar. Eventually creating a Secretia sim, I think, will be a task for a weekend when I have a good 8 hours to spare. xD
Thanks, though, for posting these. They're quite cool. I have lots of historical neighborhoods (historically accurate -- to a point -- clothes, otherwise mostly steampunk'd and magic'd), so these shall fit right in. ^^

I could prolly help you with that Secretia thing. :3
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 8:49 PM
oh sweetness D:
it would be super awesome if we could get a recolour of this with the scaly texture ...but human skintones O:
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th May 2010 at 2:25 PM
I prefer the overall texture and color of the genensims skin but man, you did a great job with the nose and anatomical differences--great attention to detal.

I can't use what I can't abuse
And I can't stop when it comes to you.
(Garbage)
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:03 AM
can you please make a simes 3 version of this. and the skin looks very cool.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 6:50 PM
Thanks. I've been needing a green skin with a flat nose to make my anthro-frog sim. XD
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 4:31 PM
Hey I got the skin and tail now but can you tell me how to shape the head so it matches the picture I don't know how
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 8:07 PM
I love it, but i have the sims 3, can you make it to the sims 3, please??