Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stone park bench

by TheJim07 Posted 28th Apr 2009 at 3:11 PM - Updated 17th May 2009 at 11:54 PM by TheJim07 : Note

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:24 PM
Wow, I love the shape and the texture is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Zombie Socks
#3 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:46 PM
How did you know I wanted this? It's so lovely! Thank you! *is so glad she started stalking you*

One question, what is your policy? Do you think you could update it on your profile? It would be nice to know what your policy is on requests and such.

Thank you again!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:54 PM
Well I'm not very sure, i'm just starting to do custom contents. Some people ask me requests. If I'm able to make them, I try. About recolors, you are free to do what you want. I just would like my name would be said (don't know if it's english ^^'). Of course, like others creators, I don't want my custom contents or meshes are uploaded in pay sites. Sharing is with the heart, not with the money .

Jim.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:30 PM
Oooo perfect I was just looking for stone benches a few days ago!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:19 PM
Mikey is going to love this. He loves going to the park (even though there aren't any toaster to stick forks in at the park) I love it. It's exactly what I've been looking for to go in my parks and gardens. And it's a new mesh! Oh my gosh, all in one lol. Thanks.

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:33 PM
thanks so much for this. everything you make is lovely!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:19 AM
Awesome ! Thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 1:16 PM
its beautiful. than you for sharing.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th May 2009 at 1:48 AM
Thank you! Great job. Beautiful lines, but still with a natural flair. Love it. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 10:07 AM
Since this supposedly doesn't play well with Double Deluxe, pretty please try to make this bench so that it will?
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 11:58 AM
Some people tell me it works, some not. So I don't really know. Just try to download it and if your game crashes you will know why ^^'. So just delete it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 7:58 PM
It looks lovely. A simple thing that would somehow be the center of attention. Hmm.
I doesn't work with my Double Deluxe, though, I tried.

Somebody should find out why.
But thank you! It's beautiful!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 10:03 AM
Really ? But I cloned the bench of the base game :s
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 1:47 PM
THiS iS QUiTE SiMPLE...YET SUPER ELEGANT iT DiD SOMETHiNG GOOD FOR MY HiSTORY/ENGLiSH PROJ....THANK YOU SO MUCH i DiD A HISTORiCAL MOViE...ABOUT MULAN AND HER STORY AND i COMPARED HER STORY TO THE REAL LiFE MULAN... THANKS SO MUCH i JUST HAVE TO CLiCK THE POST THANKS BUTTON... i GOT A+ BECAUSE OF YOUR BENCH AND ALL THE OTHER THiNGS iN THiS SiTE...BUT YOUR BENCH iS MY PERSONAL FAVE....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 8:51 PM
I love this bench and miss it so much now that I'm playing Sims3, hint, hint nudge, nudge...wink
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 2:13 PM
This is so beautiful.
I've been looking for it for ages and I will surely use it for the patio of the palace i'm building.
Thanks very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 5:24 AM
Out of curiousity, were did that peacock sculpture come from? It's mighty pretty. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 8:41 AM
The Bench is perfect.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 4:18 AM
Not only it crashes on Double Deluxe, but it also crashed my Deluxe game. Just to let you know.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:28 PM
I have Deluxe ( original and nightlife) and the bench crashed the application.
Great design though, Im sure it looks good and works well ingame.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 6:35 AM
Did you check with the registry Numenor keeps, and register a unique GUID? The only thing I can think of is you used a GUID from NL.
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xordaii
Did you check with the registry Numenor keeps, and register a unique GUID? The only thing I can think of is you used a GUID from NL.

Of course, the GUIDs I use for this object are : 0x005C6616, 0x005C6617 and 0x005C6618.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 8:14 AM
Which expansion packs does this work with? I have university, nightlife, pets, seasons (not installed because I lost the manual...), teen style stuff (not installed to save up space), Festive holiday stuff (will install after I buy apartment life and open for buisness), some more stuff packs that I won't install and freetime. Is is expansion pack compatible? I hope so. Your bench looks to great to ignore...
Page 1 of 2