Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RichSims2 Home No. 2

by VladCrau Posted 28th Apr 2009 at 10:32 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2009 at 10:20 AM by VladCrau

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:04 AM
Wow beautiful house and nifty floorplan ! I love the big terrace. Thanks for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
Wow beautiful house and nifty floorplan ! I love the big terrace. Thanks for sharing

I'm just so happy someone actually likes my houses! The terrace is my favorite part, btw!

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Typical
#4 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 5:55 PM
Both house are... fantastic. Well done.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
Both house are... fantastic. Well done.

Glad to hear you think that way. Though now, after uploading my second home, I'm somewhat disappointed of how the first one came out; but if you guys like it, I'm happy. And I guess you'll be glad to know I'm already working on RichSims Home No.3! Don't know when I'll have it ready.

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Banned
#6 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:12 PM
Nice work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:03 AM
The house is really nice and very well thought out. I, personally, would like to see a little more landscaping. To me, the house seemed a little bare without a tree or two next to it. Other than that, the house is wonderful!
Theorist
#8 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:56 PM
Fantastic!