Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RichSims Home No. 3

by VladCrau Posted 30th Apr 2009 at 7:12 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2009 at 10:19 AM by VladCrau

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st May 2009 at 6:19 AM
Jolly good ! Great work on this house, thanks for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
Jolly good ! Great work on this house, thanks for sharing

Putting modesty aside, I honestly feel this is my best creation yet! I'm happy you like it!

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st May 2009 at 6:09 PM
Looking good
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st May 2009 at 8:05 PM
It's nice and simple i like it thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st May 2009 at 11:01 PM
"The rooms are kinda small, but children should never complain!"

This bothers me...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd May 2009 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rokiish
"The rooms are kinda small, but children should never complain!"

This bothers me...

Now that you've mentioned it, I've read that part again. And it does sound a little creepy... I really scare myself sometimes! )

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VladCrau
Now that you've mentioned it, I've read that part again. And it does sound a little creepy... I really scare myself sometimes! )

Most children I know would say: No! Chilren should complain when they don't like something... But, mommy, could I please have the big bedroom?

Best to be wierd, never be shocked,
Break rules whenever you can't be caught,
Please don't be boring, routines go trough not,
Who cares what you do? Who cares what you say?
That's the altitude, don't be normal... Yay!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Needfyre
Most children I know would say: No! Chilren should complain when they don't like something... But, mommy, could I please have the big bedroom?

...and the mommy would say: "Sure, you can have the big bedroom, with the big bed and the big balcony. Me and your dad? Oh, we'll sleep in what was going to be your bedroom... with a 1 person bed..." Kids this days!

Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:07 PM
Can't say how much I love your lots ^_^. I downloaded all of them. I love how they're so clean & simple, yet functional and still interesting.

*jealous*

It is not enough to have a good idea. You must develop it, fight for it, work to win supporters for it, do everything in your power to see that it gets translated into reality. - Nathaniel Branden
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dagger1119

*jealous*

No need to be jealous. Find a building plan and try to make your own houses. The more creators on MTS, the better