Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grandma Untucked part 8 more recolors

by Cocomama Posted 8th May 2009 at 5:18 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th May 2009 at 10:37 AM
Thank you for adding more of these Granma clothes ! I truly appreciate them
Inventor
#3 Old 10th May 2009 at 6:22 AM
My real and sim mom will love these, Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th May 2009 at 8:08 PM
I think there might be something a little wrong with the "sweatershirt". Any time I can see the sim's feet (these slacks, I also checked with your Uberskirt) there is a weird stripe appearing on the sim's left foot. You can actually see it in the pictures of the sweatershirt/slacks combination in this thread.

Is this inevitable, or can it be fixed?
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:35 AM Last edited by Cocomama : 15th May 2009 at 10:25 AM.
Thank you aqualectrix, did not noticed that, sorry. It is not an simple alpha/recolor issue, so for now you will be limited to combine this top with bottoms with covered/noskin showing feet/shoes. I'll take a look if I can fix it without breaking the recolors.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th May 2009 at 8:54 PM
No problem (thanks to all the options you have been so busy providing) -- thanks for taking a look at it.
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:16 AM
Green and grey jeans, just what I needed.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes