Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beagle Breed - Default Tri-Color

by leuofiridia Posted 14th May 2009 at 9:29 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th May 2009 at 2:46 AM
Nicely done! He looks just like my own "little buddy"
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:47 AM
Wow, so darling ! Stunning work, thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th May 2009 at 12:13 AM
Let me tell you something:
You ,dogs creators are all the same ;
you have no mercy for us ;
you keep creating this obseneous cutties dogs, and we suffer...we suffer, we cry, we bite our nails until it bleeds, we drop dead on the floor, and you just keep going on and on...merciless...over and over again!?!
WHY ?!?!
I was just recovering myself from your bassehound (actually, it almost gave me a heart attack ), and you just come up with this...
WHY ?!?!
Let me tell you something... you are bad !!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th May 2009 at 9:32 AM
This is a really good beagle, it looks more like the ones we get in Britain (my family have had two) as opposed to the foxier looking American ones (which I guess is what Maxis designed theirs from)
I love it, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd May 2009 at 8:50 PM
"And current beagles in MTS2 doesn't seems like beagle"

Yeah, thanks a lot, considiring I made some beagles. No hard feelings though.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:11 PM
I think this is one of the best beagles ive seen I love it! I have an associates degree in animal sci. and was a rabbit hunter growing up so ive seen alot. so thanks for this awsome hound
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:52 AM
:DDDD awesome!!!! it looks realistic!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 3:29 AM
Naming him Porthos, better keep him away from Scotty's transporter though... hehe

''I'm not saying it's safe for humans,'' he said. ''I'm not saying its unsafe for humans. All I'm saying is it that it makes hermaphrodites of frogs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 6:22 PM
I love this! Thanks so much now I look forward to allowing my Sim to adopt one! It even almost looks like my baby Abeine =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 5:21 PM
I agree with you, the beagle on the sims 2 looked out of place, now u made it better for me, and i have beagles in real life so i wanted to put them in my family in game but couldn't because they were so ugly, but now u made them look so cute and beautiful, Thx a million and enjoy your day =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:41 AM
As somebody who got two beagles (a tri and a bi), I agree with you. Thank you!