Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Affordable Asiatic Abodes - Three Far Eastern Starters!

by QBUILDERZ Posted 17th May 2009 at 10:47 PM - Updated 18th May 2009 at 12:04 AM by QBUILDERZ

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th May 2009 at 11:25 PM
These look really cute!
Instructor
#3 Old 17th May 2009 at 11:26 PM
These are so epicly cute! Great Job Q!!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th May 2009 at 12:13 AM
My very own container!! Lee splashes happily!!!

Thank you ( and wow - all houses are really good, amazing for starter prices.)

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 18th May 2009 at 1:09 AM
Daaaaang. *cherishes* I am so using these. Amazing starters!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th May 2009 at 2:33 AM
These are absolutely brilliant!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th May 2009 at 8:09 AM
Fantastic. Not too elaborate (which suits me; they run faster) and yet elegant in their compactness. I'm referring to all three sets of course, which are obviously based on the BV islands. Either that or one hell of a coincidence . What I also like about these sets is that by keeping them small, you're making them available for everyone, so those with lower-end computers can enjoy them also.

You've made a superb set of authentic-looking lots available for three different localities ... you obviously appreciate architecture, which makes me wonder; are you done with this theme now, or will there be some more based on other worldly locations/cultures (Russia, India, among others)?

Anyway, thanks for sharing these with us, it's much appreciated.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th May 2009 at 9:04 AM
These are really nice, Q. Thanks for sharing.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th May 2009 at 4:15 AM
ooh fantastic job Q! I really love these and the architecture is wonderful. Great job

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th May 2009 at 8:17 AM
Just tried these out in game and they are gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing.
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd May 2009 at 4:19 PM
OOOOW they look brilliant!
great job Quey!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Forum Resident
#12 Old 23rd May 2009 at 8:29 PM
Haha! My Dojo!! I love it Q!
Now, My turn to make a ''Q Memorial Upload''

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Banned
#13 Old 28th May 2009 at 4:37 AM
Wow these are great!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th May 2009 at 12:42 PM
I am glad you guys like it, these houses were knew to me, tried my best that's for sure :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:27 AM
Omigaw. I love these! Thank you so much XD. I love the Asian style that came with BV, and you pulled it off beautifully.

It is not enough to have a good idea. You must develop it, fight for it, work to win supporters for it, do everything in your power to see that it gets translated into reality. - Nathaniel Branden
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:37 AM
Haha, thank you very much, I tired my best

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 5:36 AM
Thank you, these are really cool!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 3:48 PM
Hope you enjoy them :D