Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ann Arbor, Michigan TAA27

by intel1397 Posted 18th May 2009 at 12:03 AM - Updated 24th May 2009 at 7:40 PM by intel1397

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th May 2009 at 8:58 AM
Beautiful ! Thank you
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd May 2009 at 9:37 PM
cool i live in michigan
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th May 2009 at 2:46 PM
Love the house, but just saying - You spelled Michigan wrong in the title :o

Other than that, it's beautiful! Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 1:09 AM
I live neer Ann Arbor and I haven't seen houses like this, but I might have but don't remember...
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:53 AM
You've obviously never been too Ann Arbor before. There isn't a ranch house to be seen in the whole city. It's a rather large city and it's main attraction is U of M. There largest amount of housing is condominiums, followed by apartments (as full buildings, as well as apartments above main street businesses). When it comes to houses, most of them are very small and made of brick, all built from the 1950's up to the 1960's. When you get down closer to the main campus, however, the houses get much larger, but they're all in the Victorian style. They were once normal family homes, but now serves as dorms, as well as fraternity and sorority houses.

This wasn't meant to trash you or anything, cuz it's still a lovely house. There are definitely houses in Michigan like that. My parents' home isn't too far off from it actually, but Ann Arbor is just not the right town for it. A house like this would be more likely found in Canton.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:53 AM
Thanks You!