Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 3:48 PM
Well, I'm more into single words... "Borjenskae!"; "Galamo galamo!"; "Chambna"; "Bvadj?!"; "Oh pelenei, tvelei"; "Gemba ma haeva"; "<...> eshe shlog ne pei!"; "Mishta ka mai ta ka koe"

When do they say "shooflee"?
Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kusama
Well, I'm more into single words... "Borjenskae!"; "Galamo galamo!"; "Chambna"; "Bvadj?!"; "Oh pelenei, tvelei"; "Gemba ma haeva"; "<...> eshe shlog ne pei!"; "Mishta ka mai ta ka koe"

@Kusama
I think female sims say that when an object is in the way of their path.

Hey! What about when a really outgoing sim winks and points at someone they walk by. They say "gloo shadoo!" LOL
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 7:07 PM
I personally love it when the cheerleaders are like "KERBITS KERBITS GOOOOOOO KERBITS!"
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 7:20 PM
"Gerbitsss Gerbits VOOOOOOOOOO Gerbites!"

andd "SHOO FLEEE?"

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 2:19 PM
"Shoo Flee!" and from Sims 1 "This grow is Fred-O-Shay!"
#31 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:28 AM
"Norg"
They seem to say it during meal conversation, and I've only heard female adults say it. It's sounds funny though.
Instructor
#32 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 12:52 PM
I love when the toddlers are using their potty, and they lean down and pat the side of the potty chair and say what sounds like "good potty"! Too cute.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:20 PM
"Tsuul-tsuul" (sp?). It's used as a "goodbye" phrase in both Sims 1 and 2. In the trailer of MySims Kingdom, the astronaut says it in a heroic way when he takes off - my favorite part of the entire trailer.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 11:27 AM
I LOVE elders complaining. Especially female elders. They sound so crazy.

Oh, and the nursery rhyme that came with FT. Toooo cute.
#35 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 2:40 AM
FT nursery rhyme: "Sheebie tambaloona..." I love it!
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 4:46 AM
I love the ones they say when flirting/checking a Sim they fancy. Simply hilarious! :D
#37 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 6:54 AM
i love the phrases rockets new or however you say it you know when a sim is watching two sims playing kicky bag and they get annoyed haha.

and my all time favorite woohooey.
#38 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 7:54 AM
Roma luma Kof however it's pronounced.A lot of teenage sims use this phrase.The first time I heard it was from Angela Pleasent and her twin sister.

Another one of my favorites is you are so good wookin.This happens when their cuddling in bed.If you listen carefully enough you can hear one of them say this phrase and of course I love Sho Flee too.
#39 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 7:58 AM

When they have to go to the bathroom really bad.
#40 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:03 AM
The FreeTime nursery rhyme:
"Sheembie tamba-loona, loon-atz, loon-oo
Sheembie tamba-loona, loon-atz nerr"
Lol, I love it :D
#41 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:58 AM
i love it when the female sims say blotto whenever they sniff there arm pits lol.

ever noticed how shoo flee sounds like your sim is telling a flea to shoo.
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:48 AM
Is one of their lines "shut up" (or something similarly sounding) before they make out?
I think I heard it today and found it rather cute.
#43 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:07 AM
it's becoming my favorite phrase but then i can't translate simlish so i really don't know it is rather cute though. :D
Field Researcher
#44 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:12 AM
Hmm... I guess my favorite has to be: "Gotta pee! Gotta pee!" When teenagers come home and rave about having good grades.

And from Sims 1, it has to be: "A babadi mimi! A griishavav!" Mimicked it ALL the time.

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
#45 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:47 AM

Female actually say "shooflee" when they're going into labor.

My favorite is:
"Chibi tanga noogah obblah snoo boo, Chibi tangah noogah ooh blatz snerb."

Yes, I'm enough of a dork that I know the whole thing.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mieley
My favorite is:
"Chibi tanga noogah obblah snoo boo, Chibi tangah noogah ooh blatz snerb."

Yes, I'm enough of a dork that I know the whole thing.

Yes, you are.
When they say that?
Mad Poster
#47 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:34 AM
I play with the sound turned permanently off...... Sounds like I'm actually missing a lot!
#48 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 9:05 AM
yeah you oughta play with the sound on it's rather funny. :nana: :dumbfunny :laugh:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#49 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
I play with the sound turned permanently off...... Sounds like I'm actually missing a lot!

You really are! I always play with headphones on; that way the thunderstorms make me leap off my seat!
#50 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:28 PM
whenever my sims yell gripe and whine and act like crybabies my pomeranian barks thinking there's people at the door.

and i remember one time when i first got the pets ep the kitties were meowing really loud and my husband thought there was a kitty outside our house haha. :laugh:
Page 2 of 7