Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:46 PM
Whenever an in-game cat meows my kitties jump on my desk wondering if there is a *new* cat in the house. After "patrolling" the monitor and finding nothing they will still look suspiciously at me. lol
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:26 PM
One of my favorites is a phrase female adult sims say when they talk on the phone:
"Urskesh nuuf!" Coupled with the little dismissive shake of the hand that they do when talking on the phone, it's really funny. :P

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Theorist
#53 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:29 PM
*"Gidarn!"*

Just as they makeout

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
#54 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 6:32 AM
that's a good one nalia. :howdy:
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 6:41 AM
:laugh: My kitties are really something.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 7:32 AM
I've memorized the whole FT nursery rhyme. Yes, it's that adorable. :D
#57 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 10:38 AM
just think of the people who have to do those voices and pronounce those words in simlish. lol
Field Researcher
#58 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:01 PM
I wonder how much times they have to try when trying to talk in simlish seriously...
#59 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:25 PM
that is a very good question Kusama.
Test Subject
#60 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 5:00 PM
when a Simmie works out to the TV, the physical trainer says, "Lamba jambas."

and i think i have heard, "jourdi labanda!" somewhere. anyone else hear that?
#61 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 5:43 PM
i think i've heard it jourdi labanda before.

how in the world do those people keep a straight when doing voices for those sims :laugh:
#62 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 1:46 PM
Deepwa spanewash deepla blah!

When they shoo someone :D
Test Subject
#63 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:08 PM
in CAS when you pick an outfit, i think its their formal wear, they say what sounds like, "ravishing". and they also say, "ooh, je boo!"
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:16 PM
"Booka-Pee"

Hehe, so cute!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
Whenever an in-game cat meows my kitties jump on my desk wondering if there is a *new* cat in the house. After "patrolling" the monitor and finding nothing they will still look suspiciously at me. lol

My cat does the exact same thing! Only she meows back to it ...

My favorite of all time had to be from TS1. There was a song on one of the stations, I can't remember which, but I think it was the disco-sounding one. The song went "Ooogie oogie oo, a-ga oogie oo oo" or something like that. I used to sing along to almost the entire song! And sung it to amuse myself, even when not playing.
#66 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 5:01 AM
Vo gerbitz. I love this saying so much, I use it in everyday speech.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 5:17 AM
I don't remember it too well but teen girls say it in the conversation "Jabulah koski!"

"Koshki" in russian means cats Also su su or sul sul, which means hello in sims language aparently. I just love teen guys voice. I don't know why but it just sounds awesome lol
#68 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 5:17 AM
My absolute favorite has to be the "ha-di-bap-bap ha di da" of toddlers. It's just so cute >w< Either that, or the noise they make when they eat in their high chairs- "Yucky yucky!" Yes they say that.

We need to compile a dictionary or something. 8D
Mad Poster
#69 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 5:23 AM
Umbayada or umbalada is a word teen and Young adult female says when being romantically hugged. Also I love when A YA girl jumps in her boyfriends(fiancé, husbands best friends, cross the unnecessary) arms she goes Noopoo!It's adowable :D
Mad Poster
#70 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:28 AM
I love when the teens go:

"Toony Cream!"
"Flan Boots?"
"Cardboard."
"Keyboard."
"A lokomala!"

And this one is my absolute favourite when the female adult Sims rap:
"B-b-b-barbie in the barbalot bay!"

And my fave from the Sims 1:
"Myshuno!" (Now a game for the Sims to play.)

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
#71 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnaLiz
I love "SHOO FLEE?" thanks to Ferret. :D

YES I love Ferret!
/off topic

I really like it when they are teacher the toddlers to talk. There's one (I think when they're talking about teddy bears... or maybe it's random) where I SWEAR they say, "Chocha? Chooooocha?" (sigh)

Being the innocent lady that I am, I was properly scandalized. :D

...Voo gerbitz is awesome, too. ^^;;;
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 5:38 PM
'Mooney Me!'
I think its a one they do when they give birth..?
#73 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 8:46 AM
Mine has been where it sounds like "Soon soon" or "Shoo shoo". It's been that way since the first time I played bustin' out when I was like, 9 - 10.
Mad Poster
#74 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 8:53 AM
NEW ONE!:

I was playing "Urbz - Sims in the City" today on the DS, and I absolutely love these ones:

"Are ninny moire ninny!"
"Euch!, Na na!"

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Scholar
#75 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 11:58 AM
Does anyone remember "and the sun goes kikakapiya!" and "zzzzza, zzzza," from the sims 1?
Hilarious :P
And when toddlers eat food and they go "yukky, yukky!"

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Page 3 of 7