Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:05 PM
Default Wich season will you try first?
Asuming that you can set manually somewhere in the game the "current" season (wich is what sounds more logic, anyway), wich season would you play first with?
Advertisement
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:06 PM
I'd want to try Winter but I'd probably start with Spring and work my way through the seasons.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:08 PM
Autumn cause i love rain :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:08 PM
I think I'll start with spring. Since February is close to that season.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:09 PM
Hey, that was fast! I first loaded the thread after finishing it and it had already come with a new post!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:10 PM
I want to try winter, i know there's going to be lots of new animations in that season.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:15 PM
I'm goinng to try Fall. The leaves just look so pretty. =3
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:17 PM
I'm going for winter, since it's my favourite season and I love snow.. :D

Feel free to call me Squash

#9 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:22 PM
I will probably start with Fall because it's my favorite season. I can't wait!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:23 PM
I'd like to try spring or summer... I want to make a tropical island for my sims. :D

Spring showers and summer storms required, of course. I love rain.

There's always money in the banana stand.
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:27 PM
Spring, just because, it's cool :]
Instructor
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:13 PM
spring is my first choice followed closely by fall...of course ill be forced to try them all in order the first go but after that..perpetual spring!

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:41 AM
Ill try summer first, just to be brutal to my sims! muwaahahahahaha...
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:12 AM
Going to try fall since they're basically in perma-spring/summer now...
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 6:42 AM
I'm going to try "default." All four of them are so exciting I don't care which one I try
Field Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 6:45 AM
Probably Spring, because I wantto see the Sims & their pets chasing bugs & it should also be good for trying out gardening.
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 12:52 PM
I'd try Winter, but because I want my Sims to become Plant People as soon as possible, I'll probably try Spring/Summer first.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:18 PM
I would probably try winter, I love snow ^.^
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 2:18 PM
First thing I do will be to go on the new Neighborhood, find a house and play it through all 4 seasons whichever order they come

I'll use it as a testing hood.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Scholar
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:16 PM
i put the default since ill prolly fiddle with it first just to get an idea of the new stuff (ill be restarting the maxis hoods for the billionth time) with no custom stuff..but after that id liek spring since im a gardner and i want more green people hehe woot green giant ftw!

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#21 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:41 AM
I know I'll have the seasons in my neighborhood in default order. Hopefully, I can start out my years with Winter, but thats if my siblings who share the neighborhood with me don't care...
#22 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:44 AM
I'll probably do winter because I'll still be very bitter over the fact that we've had one week of snow all season IRL.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:58 AM
Winter! Kate loves the snow... I'll get to the other ones eventually, but I think I'd like to get used to the game before I actually start doing things (gardening, etc... I'm gonna be a crazy gardening perfectionist)
Theorist
#24 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:26 PM
As much as I love Winter, I think I want to see Spring and Fall are like. Most likely I'll try Fall first because the neighborhood I play in right now is called "Autumn Bay," which should have the typical four season pattern except that it starts from Fall instead of Spring.
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:50 PM
I will most definitely try Summer first. My favorite season by far. I am excited for the new activities, the slide, and especially excited for STORMS! Seeing that official screenshot with the lightning in the background really caught my eyes! It made me extremely impatient and excited for this EP. Normally I am not this excited for EPs! I won't be spending much time in the Winter season, because that is my least favorite seasion by far and I just can't stand it.
Page 1 of 3