Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 2:14 PM
Spring, because it's my favourite season. All the rain and hail and puddles... I'm eager to hear thunder, too.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 9:45 AM
I think I start with the summer.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:10 AM
I'll start with a random one,n give it the natural cycle,but I wanna see the penguin most(its cute,can it became pet?)
#54 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brad2006
I'll start with a random one,n give it the natural cycle,but I wanna see the penguin most(its cute,can it became pet?)

I bet if you use boolProp it can be. :o
#55 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:56 AM
I'm going to load up the game and start with whatever season is automatically in the queue. That way it'll kind of be like a surprise, and I won't have to decide. I am, however, really looking forward to watching it snow!
#56 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:28 AM
I'm really looking forward to my Sims playing in the snow so I'll be eager to try out Winter first. I think I'm going to have my main neighbourhood cycle through them all so I can experiment with the new objects and effects. Then choose my favourites for Downtown etc.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:45 PM
A random one...but maybe Spring or Summer, just because I want to have the ''wow'' felling when transiting (sp?) to another seasons, and then...Snow:D
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:12 AM
I'm just going to let it go through the seasons normally. (I get enough hot weather! I don't want to start with summer, lol!)
#59 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:05 PM
I will definetely start with winter and then let them pass normally. Although I'm really curious about the fall, with all the redish lights...
Field Researcher
#60 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:08 PM
I was born in Autumn (it's called Fall in America, I guess) so that's definately where I'll start. Afterwards, I might go for winter then spring. We have enough Maxis sunny-Summers already, thanks very much. :D

"Life isn’t like coursework, baby. It’s one damn essay crisis after another."
Boris Johnson

"By Jove! Which is always to say, by myself."
Caligula; I, Claudius
Field Researcher
#61 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 7:54 PM
I'm going to try fall. I want to be able to garden and see the rain. That's what i think will be the most fun.
#62 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 4:32 PM
Omg I cant wait my head is about to explode with excitment. Ive never looked forward to a game so much ever. My doctor says if I dont calm down Ill die. Serious. Ill play the default season, and then my life will be complete.
Test Subject
#63 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 3:45 AM
Well... I voted that I would try out winter first (since I could only pick one), but it's actually between winter and fall. I think it'll be neat to play in the leaves, and rake them up, and all that stuff. Lol... I'm so psyched about this game, I'm starting to lose sleep. Ha! I really should get a life :P
#64 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:00 AM
Winter definitely. Its Winter where I am. Except for a few odd days, we've had cold weather all winter so far.
Theorist
#65 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:06 AM
I really wanna see winter though but after haveing all this darn snow in real life i dont think I wanna see snow for a long time lol
Page 3 of 3