Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 7:29 PM
I love the new homes. There so cute .
Advertisement
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 11:03 PM
The skating is to cute! And the fact that its actually snowing. I love it already.(the waiting will be hard for this EP.)
#28 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 1:57 PM
Are you talking about this video?? Well, if so...here's my opinions on all 4 seasons:

Winter: This season looks amazing!! From the first Sim view in the movie, you can see that there are really cool new interactions between ALL ages (which will be nice). Snowball fights!!! One word to describe my feelings on that = AWESOME! The new ice skating interactions between single sims and more than one Sim look awesome as well. Maxis really outdid themself for the Winter season. \o/

Spring: rain, Rain, RAIN!!!! w00t!! This feature, next to snow is probably one of my favorite new "items." Although...rain may be a problem to people with slow computers and low RAM. The fishing interaction is actually included!! w00t w00t!! Now we don't have to pretend to have our Sims fish by downloading a fishing pole and "pretending" that it's by them. -.- The old boot that you can catch and mount on your Sims' wall looks soo funny.

Summer: one word...WOOT!! ... end of story.

Fall: Leaves...hmmm...ama-za-zing! Although...like rain and snow this may be a problem to people with slow computers and low RAM. The "harvest" items and interactions that Sims now have will look awesome as well.

Thanks!
Benny Boy
#29 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:15 PM
Angel_F, they have definitely included the rounded pool corners, it was mentioned somewhere that for the life of me, I can't think of now. But the fact that it's in the video is a really great sign!

BTW, I love your signature quote! Makes me laugh ever time I read it! =)
Stupid people are stupid
#30 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ijRoberts
Angel_F, they have definitely included the rounded pool corners, it was mentioned somewhere that for the life of me, I can't think of now. But the fact that it's in the video is a really great sign!

I know, but we have seen it before. Things that actually were in the videos that didn't make it into the game.

Quote: Originally posted by ijRoberts
BTW, I love your signature quote! Makes me laugh ever time I read it! =)

Thanks
Field Researcher
#31 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:36 PM
God bless my Geforce 6600 GT :=) It won't run well with the future games of the DirectX 10 generation, but it still rocks with sims 2:D
Field Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 5:32 AM
oh my! do you think it could still be good with a "NVIDIA GeForce FX 5100"? or do I need a new one?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#33 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danishani2
oh my! do you think it could still be good with a "NVIDIA GeForce FX 5100"? or do I need a new one?

It isn't on the list of supported cards, so you'd really be taking a bit of a risk:
http://thesims2.ea.com/help/detail.php?help_id=280
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 1:35 PM
uhmm, i probally missed something somewhere. When was the release date again?

p.s. AWESOME trailer, me wanna NOW!!!!!!!
Forum Resident
#35 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:32 PM
i saw on the video a weather vain(on roof),planters 2 types,rocks and a water butt!!

wow!!!
Theorist
#36 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:12 AM
I liked it thought it was sorta short but hey still really cool to watch.
#37 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 6:25 PM
hello!!!
have you seen the new walkthrough video? i found it at the german sims 2 site!
you can choose between 3 different sizes! choose the last one to get the biggest size!
the game looks absolutely great!!
http://www.diesims2.de/news.read.asp?id=978
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 6:26 PM
Yay, walk through! I love that and the guy who does it too! :p
Theorist
#39 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 11:11 PM
Ohhhhh, looks like Hunter Howe has a fangirl lol! I'm having a lot of trouble seeing the video, the farthest I could get with streaming was where the kids splash in the puddles in the spring and the downloads don't even work! Seems good from the maybe 30 seconds or so that I could see.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:09 PM
lol I think he has a very nice voice to listen to. And he always does the walkthrough, and I love walkthroughs! Yes, so call me a fangirl :p

That's sad, it's a really great movie, Captain. Nothing new, really. It's funny, when he says: 'and now we're in summer' , you can see the tulip sign, which indicates it's actually spring. You can also see that he has the boolprop code on.
Stupid people are stupid
#41 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:51 PM
Hunters voice is indeed nice. And he looks cute, but boy does he need a haircut...
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 1:11 PM
lol, this is turning into a 'How do you like Hunter Howe?' thread I'm happy you share my opinion, angel_f.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 1:14 PM
It just made me want it more I can't wait for it to come out, it looks so awesome!

And yes, Hunter is a cutie but that hair! *smacks head on desk*

My name is Loren.
#44 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bad kay
You can also see that he has the boolprop code on.

how can i see that???
PS: i like the video its great but have you seen that you have to do gardening on winter??? thats stupid!! :taekwondo
Forum Resident
#45 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 5:05 PM
hunters voice is drony and annoying get someone else!!!! Better spoken!! soz fagirls!! Haha
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 9:02 PM
Maxe, you can see that there are some black letters and numbers in the right corner. (boolprop thingy)
In the winter, the trees will 'sleep' or something I don't think you need to take care of the plants then. I did notice there was no roof on the greenhouse so the snow was all over the plants.

TingTong, I'm just going to ignore that lol :D
Field Researcher
#47 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 9:21 PM
i love the walkthrough trailer this is going to be the best EP ever!

oh and i saw a little bug thingy in the video, nut very much thoughte. ^_^

snow prints in sim?

P.S. *looks around* <.< >.>

*runs off realy, realy fast!* WUHAHAHAHAHAA!! XD
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 9:31 PM
Yes, I also saw that bug. The snow also 'floats' a little bit above the ground, when a sim is walkin' in it.

But why did you do that to Hunter?! How could you! :insane:

P.S: He's still cute :p
Field Researcher
#49 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 9:36 PM
ohh, okay.
then i declare this as a half bug XD

and about hunter, my inner devil could not resist this temtation how harder i tryd to fight , it still won T_T

plweaze don't hate little me...
Theorist
#50 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 3:25 AM
Heh, I bet that bug will still be in the final release. I've seen the whole walkthrough now, I was having really bad Internet trouble yesterday. I thought it was funny when Hunter made that garden plot on the ground near the greenhouse and the guy lost 2000 aspiration points! Maybe some sims hate gardening?

Hunter Howe is just cool and so is his hair, I guess working on The Sims does that to you. :jk:
Page 2 of 3