Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gabbster!
shortyboo what is the twin/triplets/quads cheat or hack what is that? please reply back thank you
gabbster!

I'm pretty sure it's Twojeff's Triplets and Quads hack here

Advertisement
#52 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 11:55 PM
The two families i made since seasons the first births of both have been twins then a few single births after that And baby/toddler needs do seem to decay faster than before.
Test Subject
#53 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 2:03 AM
My female sim and Male sim, one CAS child, seasons items in the house, became pregnant during the mid-evening in normal time (not fast forward) on an early-Spring day. Weather was clear. That's everything you'll need to know about my first set of twins a boy and a girl.
#54 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:28 AM
That's strange.
I just picked up my copy of seasons today.
I created a family, and built a house.
And I had twins born in game.
Boy and Girl.
I don't know if it some kind of coincidence.
Or some kind of glitch.
#55 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:04 AM
The first set of twins I had in Seasons was also a boy and girl. Then she had a single birth, then twins again and her last baby was a single birth.
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:13 AM
I've always had an abnormally large amount of twins, without hacks or cheats.
I have about twelve sets in an extended family.
Test Subject
#57 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:15 AM
I bought The Sims 2 the day it came out, I play it a lot and must have only had one or two sets of twins the natural way. Now I'm having twins left, right and center and I'm loving it.

The ottamas had twins, argh the newly bought house is to small, lol. But I think she will have twins on everyone's game.
#58 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:12 PM
every time i have twins i have always had girls but if i have one baby it is always a boy how can i change it ?
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:24 PM
Default twins
I've only had one pair of twins and I've played sims2 since it came out. The one pair was a few weeks ago and girls.
#60 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:05 PM
so if i put in twojeff's wat would happened it will ask me if i wont twins,triplets or quads ? please someone HELP ME PLEASE! ! !
Test Subject
#61 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:19 PM
The first pregnancy and birth that my Sims had since I bought Seasons resulted in twins, a girl and a boy. She gave birth to them on the first day of Spring. The same Sim's next birth resulted in one baby boy. She gave birth to him in the middle of Fall. I've heard that the season may affect the chances of multiple births. Has anyone else noticed the if their multiples occurred more in Spring?

"Words are my weapons. Violence is something I'm not very good at." - John Lydon
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#62 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:32 PM
First birth was twins. Upon playtesting (5 births later in different seasons) all subsequent births are single. As an aside...the Ottomans are a broken family. There's a thread at MATY on how to fix your neighborhood if you've played them/allowed the borked twin birth to occur.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
#63 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:37 PM
After installing seasons, I played a new family, they got pregnant and had twins. A boy and a girl.

Then my sister, who also played in the Riverblossom Neighborhood, made a new couple. They got pregnant and it was twins.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I find it pretty weird.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 10:49 PM
I've had the Sims 2 since it came out, and have only had MAYBE 4 sets of twins without cheating at all. Since installing Seasons, I've had 5 births, and TWO of those were twins! I wonder if they changed the odds for twins?
#65 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 12:39 AM
i read on another site that if a pregnant sim eats cheesecake (from OFB ep) they will have twins, have your pregnant sims been eating cheesecake???
Test Subject
#66 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 4oh4error
I've had the Sims 2 since it came out, and have only had MAYBE 4 sets of twins without cheating at all. Since installing Seasons, I've had 5 births, and TWO of those were twins! I wonder if they changed the odds for twins?

I hope that's not true--because I'm totally over the twin thing. For the past year, I groan everytime the 'Two babies" thing pops up. If I start having more!--I'm at around every 1 in 3 to 1 in 4 births--I'll just go nuts.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 5:44 AM
No cheesecake for me. All my sims live on gelatin Maybe I'm going through a twins streak, I just found it coincidental. I'm over the twins, triplets, and quads as well since I used to use the triplets and quads hack all the time.
Theorist
#68 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ferrischick99
Anyone else have a lot of twins since you installed Seasons, or am i just lucky?

I do. Before Seasons, I only got one pair of twins. 2 years playing and only a pair. After I install seasons, it's not even a week yet, and I already got about 3 pairs of twins, or maybe more, I can't remember...

From my plantsims I got 2 pairs of twins, I have many plantbabies running around now. Kinda annoying since their sunlight need was always low, and they keep complaining. And I don't have any hack whatsoever, in fact, I never download anything now, not even some CC, since I lost all of my downloads (about 1 gig) when my game was messed up :banana:
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 6:07 PM
Seasons has made my families only have twins, every family has a least one set and it begins to get annoying now.

To be, or not to be,
That is the question.
Everyone has a hidden identity!
#70 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 6:47 PM
My new family just had twins, I have at least two sets of twins in each family lately.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NH1
I use the same hack! I put the percent chance all around 25. I downloaded it after I noticed that I never could get twins in my game...and I wanted twins... and now I can take control at how many baby's I get. (No surprises for me....)

I have that hack too, but just to add triplets to the mix. quads is too crazy. I have twins set to 6%, triplets set to 2% and quads set to 0%. I still havent had triplets though.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Common Thread Topic.
Page 3 of 3