Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesunshine123xx
The Romeo and Juliet story can only go two ways you can either stick to the story and kill them or keep them alive.

Actually, it can go three ways. You can kill them, keep them alive, or make Juliet a lesbian and let her run off with the paper girl while Romeo parties his grief away at Sim State uni.
Which is what I did.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 5:46 PM
Well seeing as we're talking about Romeo and Juliet, this is what happened on my game. I turned Romeo into a family Sim, just so you know.

Romeo and Juliet got married. Then they had a son, Prosper, and then Juliet got pregnant again. Romeo then went and had an affair with Titania Summerdream, and Oberon caught them and split up with Titania, but did not tell Juliet about it because they were enemies somehow. (I never controlled Romeo and Titania to fall in love, so they just did it themselves. Must have been fate!).

So then Romeo continued to see Titania when she moved out into a house of her own. Titania got pregnant by Romeo with a daughter, Roselyn. Now Titania had to manage Roselyn and her adopted daughter, Tara by herself, leaving Romeo guilty. But Juliet caught him in bed with Titania, so she broke up with him and banished him from the Capp Manor. Now Romeo and Titania are happily married with their kid and Titania's adopted daughter, and Juliet attended the wedding happily enough. I'm planning for Juliet to rebound onto Oberon to spite Titania, or maybe make her a new husband in CAS.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

#28 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:16 PM
Romeo and Juliette got married, had a daughter called Dream who is now an adult married with a son Tristan. Then they adopted their cousin or newphew (forget which) Count who is now a teen, after i accidently killed his whole family, they were a bunch or jerks. They also adopted a random child Kenya now also a teen, so Count wouldn't be alone. (Incidently Count and Kenya are now worst enemies and hate each others guts :handbag: )

Miranda (now a elder) married Mercutio i think (he's dead now), had two sons both teens Marlin and Miki all three have jobs and a veg garden to struggle to make a living.

Puck married Hermia and had three children Callum, Marzipan (teens) and Sherbert (child)

Tybalt got married to the cat lady Tara or something that came with pets They had a daughter Gail who is now an adult and married to Keith who she met at uni, they have a toddler daughter Abbigail and another baby on the way. Tybalt and Tara also have two twin teen girls Gabby and Georgina

Desdomona married and has a child daughter Echidna.

Ariel married Cyd and had a little toddler boy Nix.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 4:27 AM
Patrizio and ..his wife: died of old age. His wife married one of my Sims and gave him the Monty fortune. Later Juliet would marry this same sim and give him the Capp fortune. :-D

Consort: died in a fire while Tybalt and the others were still teenagers.

Hermia: lived with a friend for a while, but eventually married Mercutio and had twins.

Tybalt: died in a fire.

Romeo: got into organized crime with Mercutio. Romeo married Regan Capp, but left her when she found out he had gotten their maid pregnant. Their maid had the baby but refused to let Romeo see her until the child was a teenager. By that point Romeo and Juliet were married and raised the daughter (Erica) along with one of Juliet's kids

Juliet: got the Capp money, but gave it to one of my Sims when she married him. He was an old guy, and after producing two children that looked like warthogs, she decided to start looking for better genes. She moved out, had several more children by other Sims, and evetually married Romeo. They raised her children together. Juliet is obsessed with Mercutio, though.

Bianca Monty: married a townie (Jonathan something; he took her last name and became mayor) and had three children.

Cornwall: drowned in a pool accident. Well, not really. But he did die in the pool.

Regan: married Romeo, had a kid, was left by Romeo for his maid, married Titania Summerdream.

Kent Capp: turned into a crazy old man who was obsessed with aliens.

Antonio and Beatrice and Benedict: Antonio and Beatrice died in a fire. Benedict was scared to death by his sister.

Mercutio: he and Romeo ran the town's criminal enterprises together. Mercutio married Hermia. Mercutio and Juliet are obsessed with one another, but they can't do anything romantic on account of their married relatives.

Oberon and Titania: Oberon was ignored. Titania married Regan Capp after Regan and Romeo divorced.

============='

While it seems I had it out for these two families, I really didn't. The only person I killed on purpose was Cornwall. The rest happened by accident.
Scholar
#30 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 4:48 PM
I've had to uninstall my game so this is the 3rd time I've played Veronaville, and probably have to uninstall it AGAIN (long story) but this is what happened in my Veronaville in my current game.

I moved Bianca Capp into one of the bigger houses under $20,000 and then moved Kent Monty (I think I got their surnames the right way around) and his sister and her husband into a house fairly far away.

Kent; As you know in the family bin he's living with his sister and her husband. His brother-in-law started arguing and shoving him (I had free will on) so I got Kent to attack him. Kent's sister was in the house unaware of what was going on, and Kent won the fight. He then moved out back into the family bin, and then moved in with Bianca (so they now had $40,000!).

Bianca and Kent; After Kent moved in, they moved back out into a bigger house and re-decorated it beyond recognition. They then got engaged, and threw a wedding party; inviting only the Summerdreams, which, I thought, would mean there would be no fights.

While Bianca was getting ready for the wedding, Titania went over and flirted with Kent while I wasn't looking (before I could cancel it) and thus, Kent now fancied Titania, and Titania also now fancied him. Unfortunatly, Titania's husband, Oberon, saw this flirting and slapped Titania. So now Oberon and Titania's own marriages are in trouble.

Deciding it couldn't get any worse, I let the marriage go ahead. Kent kissed the bride (Bianca), and then, there was trouble. Titania ran over and slapped Kent, because as I mentioned above; Titania was in love with him after one flirt.

Now it gets confusing. Bianca attacked Titania, Oberon then attacked Titania cause he still hated her, while Bianca and Kent were making out - completely oblivious to the carnage. Sigh.

Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:42 PM
I'm playing a combined hood so my veronaville characters have been mixed up with other Eaxis sims. Here's what i've doen so far with the Capp families:

Consort is dead. Juliet, Tybalt and Hermia are now all adults. Juliet has opened a flower shop and hopes to settle down with Mr Right (not sure who yet, probably not Romeo, as thats too obvious). Hermia is living in the countryside in an artsy little cottage. She's a poet (well, a novelist really) and prefers a solitary lifestyle with her cat Horatio. Tybalt's fate has been somewhat different. He's a werewolf (my very first!) and is now Bella Goth's manservant (Bella is a vamp living in an ancient castle. Cue new vamp legacy!)

As for the other Capps, Goneril and her husband tragically died so Uncle Kent moved in to look after the kids. Miranda is currently going steady with Beau Broke. I'm not surewhat to do with the other Capp household (husband and wife) any suggeastions? They definately won't be breeding, as my game can't handle the fugliness of their cheekbones.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:10 AM
All of the teens - Romeo, Juliette, Hermia, Tybalt, Mercutio and Puck - have all just been sent to college. They're all staying in the same dorm. I foresee another highly entertaining college experience. :D

Aside from that though, nothing; I've only just started getting interested in the Maxis neighborhoods and poking around in them. After Tybalt started FOUR fights just while I was checking out the families, I decided I absolutely had to do something with him, thus he's in college with his enemies now. We'll see who all makes it out alive... probably not Juliette, she doesn't interest me. She may need to die tragically at some point.
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 6:03 AM
Consort's dead. Juliet broke up with Romeo after she caught him cheating with a cheerleader. Now she's married to a townie. Tybalt is engaged to Allegra from Uni and expecting their first child. Kent is single and they're all living in a new mansion for now. Goneril's family is very happy. I have an idea of having Hal ,a teen, form a crush on Fae Summerdream's bf.

Oberon and Titania had a daughter named Fae. When he passed away she started to date Kent Capp. The girls live in the house with her. I renamed Bottom to Breena, who has a son,Brevin, from a CAS sim and just got dumped by Benedict Monty. Fae is a teen dating a CAS teen. I renamed Puck to Percy and married Hermia after college. They just had their first kid, Curan.

Bianca just had twins ,CJ and Marianna, by her husband Castor Nova from UNI. The rest of the Montys are living together in the Monty Ranch. Beatrice has a daughter, Isabella, by Breena's son's father.

I had Regan divorce Cornwall, and marry Trevor Dillon, the newly single dad of a CAS family. They have one child Cevan. Her stepson Tim is Fae Summerdream's bf.

The other family I have are the Merricks. The mom Dana left Trevor for single dad Dmitri. His son's Gavin and Carter adore her. They just had their first child together. Gavin is Breena and Beatrice's baby daddy.
Alchemist
#34 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 6:06 AM
I deleted them all !! Mwah ha ha ha haaaaa!
#35 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 1:11 PM
i couldnt make up my mind so i changed the theme soooo many times! i already had pleasent as a normal and strange as a well.....strange place so i thought yeh lets do a historical place but it didnt work out....so i gave up. i kinda messed up the families alot too, so i have no idea who is who anymore!
OOOOOH WELL
Scholar
#36 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 6:20 PM
I love Veronaville; I think that its one of the best-looking neighbourhoods and I can never be bothered to make my custom 'hoods that nice.

As I've recently uninstalled then installed my game I haven't got very far, and so obviously I have started again since my last post.

Bianca & Kent: After a fight between him and his brother-in-law, Kent moved out while his sister and in-law were at work and moved in with Bianca. They got married in secret, with only the Summerdreams present; although it turns out Titania was in love with Kent, so she slapped him when he kissed Bianca. Kent and Titania have since made up and are now just good friends.

They then had several children after moving into a decent-size house; Cleopatra, Anastasia, and the twins Elizabeth and Hermione. Bianca has the LTW to marry off 6 kids so I'm trying to fulfill that.

A short time after Cleopatra's birth and half-way through her pregnancy with Anastasia, Bianca invited her parents round to visit. Both her mother and her father attacked Kent - one after the other - thus, she has had no contact with them since that happened.

Titania & Oberon; After being unable to snare Kent as her lover before Bianca did as her husband, Titania has decided to have an affair. Haven't decided who with yet. But maybe she might seduce Kent anyway. In my previous game she had Romeo's children and then married him after her 2nd kid by him was born.

#37 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 7:56 PM
I can't get into any of the families but I love the neighborhood. I recently installed a merged hood, all Maxis Made neighborhoods are together. Pleasantview is the main one and everything else has been tagged on as a shopping district.

So for Veronaville I deleted all families and will just move in other Sims there.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:32 PM
Well.. I extracted Bottom Summerdream and grew her up to a YA and put her in my custom hood's Uni simbin.

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Scholar
#39 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 11:31 PM
um mostly just get ride of their goofy make up and follow the plot that was started though i do restarts all the hoods often so i also just go really off the original plot nothing fancy though usually just adding my own sims to the mix or growning 1 sim up quicker then marrying them of to asim that was already an adult..im boring

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:27 AM
Ditto. Deleted them all :P
#41 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:32 AM
My Magic 8 ball truly controls the destiny of my Veronaville.
That is, once I get around to playing it. It keeps telling me No.
#42 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 2:34 PM
I haven't played Veronaville in forever but this is what I did:

Summerdream- Titania & Oberon got hitched.... then they had a baby, Fae. They got bored with eachother and had affairs... Titania & Consort Capp.... Oberon & Bianca Monty-Capp. Puck & Bottom are both teens still. Oberon caught Titania with Consort and they ended their marraige.

Capp- Consort retired and ended up marrying Titania after she & Oberon broke up. Tybalt grew up and married my sim Terri Snyder... They have a daughter named Snyder and are currently expecting again. Juliet caught Romeo cheating on her and soon started hitting on her sister's man...Puck. Hermia and Juliet became enemies when this happend. They are trying to work things out. Juliet grew up and married my sim that i don't remember his name. Hermia is still a teen and still hates her sister. Goneril & Albany are happy sims I guess. They are currently expecting their 5th child. I haven't played them that much. Regan & what's his name adopted a daughter and then had one named Tess. Kent married his good friend Bianca and they adopted a kid then had a little girl named Isabelle.

Monty- Isabella went into depression when her husband died. So she adopted a child named Erin. They are living happily. After Romeo got dumped by Juliet and is still seeing his lover, Hayley, one of my sims. He grew up and he & Hayley got married. They have 4 kids, Jason, Twins: Ava & Alex, and Olivia. Romeo's brother... who's named I can't remember... grew up and married my sim named Katie Bruce. They have 2 boys, Aaron & Caleb. Bianca is married to Kent but having an affair with Oberon. She & Kent have 2 kids. I haven't played the other Monty family.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 2:17 AM
All I remember is getting Hernia or whatever pregnant with aliens.
Scholar
#44 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 2:45 PM
Hernia? Isn't that something medical?

It's Hermia :P

#45 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 12:50 AM
Consort banged 4 sim children outta one of my much younger created sims, they all turned out really ugly, then he died and someone else took over his job, to get better looking kids .

Juliet, Miranda, Hermia and Tybalt all went to uni, graduated and now live together.

Titania married a sim of mine who got her pregnant, then found him sleeping with a man and broke up with him.

That's all I think. I mainly play with my own sims, but I loved veronaville because I like Shakespeare.
#46 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beardo
Veronaville's the only neighborhood I play.

Anyways, the only thing I've done with the Veronaville characters is smack Consort around. That guy's a jerk.
:laugh:
I deleted them all, apart from that Titania Summerdream chick, who my mate made his selfsims wife, and Priya Ramaswami, who we voted was good looking, so she survived the great Holocaust of March 2008 too.
The rest have been replaced by CAS characters.

And I agree Veronaville is awfully bland, I wish I chose one of the other neighbourhoods to build on, but its too late now.
I download 5 residential lots every time I boot the game up and pepper them around the map, so its slowly but surely looking better, but it will take a while.
Even that has taken a backseat now while I concentrate on building up my downtown instead. That area is looking pretty impressive now I must say.
#47 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 3:39 AM
I typically delete them, but since I started playing the Mega Hood, I decided to give it a go and here's what I've got so far:

CAPP
Consort married Denise Jacquet. Juliet and Denise hit it off really well and the duo fished all the time. Juliet and Denise both got heat stroke from being outside for too long. Denise recovered. Juliet died in the kitchen. I tried to get her sister to save her, but Hermia didn't move fast enough since Inteen and ACR made sure that she was knocked up with Puck Summerdream's kid within the first hour of play. Afterwards, Puck and Hermia moved into another house and I sent Tybalt to college. Consort has three bolts with Brandi Broke (who is engaged to Luis Aspir currently). I foresee marital strife down the line.

Albany and his huge brood run the local farm. Miranda is woohooing Dustin Broke behind Angela's back. I'm thinking of hooking her up with Don Lothario soon to see if I can breed the ugly out of future generations.

Kent married one of the Riverblossom Hills old ladies (I forget her name, the really ugly one...) for her money and then proceeded to have an affair with a male streaker with the bird nose from college on the side. He's yet to be caught.

Regan and Cornwall are currently enjoying the Sim Bin.

MONTY

Mercutio died in college from starvation. The idiot was too busy dancing to take care of himself. Romeo romanced the entire dorm. Bottom grew up and went to college where she and Romeo ended up with three bolts. They're married now and expecting their first baby.

Bianca married a hottie from the Garden Club and I'm playing them like a Legacy Challenge. Working on making babies right now.

Patrizio and his wife died. Mostly of needs failure since I didn't pay any attention to them.

Antonio is the manager of J'Adore Bakery, owned by Gilbert Jacquet. He's in love with Alexandra O'Mackey.

SUMMERDREAM

I decided to play Titania and Oberon like the Shakespeare fairies they are named for. I built them an outdoor house made entirely of shrubbery. Things went great until a hail storm caused Oberon to forget about the TV dinner in the stove which proceeded to set the shrubbery on fire. There was nowhere for them to go and, since they had no walls, they had no fire alarm and they died.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 6:12 PM
Deleted the whole neighbourhood? Yes I did. I'm evil like that
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 1:15 AM
i actually never played in veronaville; not a big fan of the face paint. :P
i just like reading about what other people do with their characters. :D
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 7:42 PM
Veronaville is my favorite neighborhood not only for the characters but for the decoration and Tudor style of the houses. Well except for the haciendas and palm trees which are a bit out of place IMO.

First thing I did was give all the characters a makeover. Removed the facepainting, and completely customize their wadrobe and faces. Some characters, like Tybalt, undergone major facial surgery. :3dcool:

However, I felt that the neighborhood needed another big family to water down the Capp vs. Monty. So, I created a family line that revolved around Henry VIII, which is also my favorite era in history. I play this family line as my primary and the also spend time with the others for a change of pace.

So here goes the story...

Capp I thought that the Capp Manor was the best real estate on the 'hood so I moved them off that street into another, smaller lot yet bigger house, in the next block. Tybalt is now a Junior in college as the basketball star and hot dog in the Urele Frat. He is romantically involved with Gabrielle D'Estress (who was a mistress of Henry IV of France...unfitting in this story but I thought the name was cool). Juliet is still involved with Romeo and are still Teens. Consort is still alive.

Monty Mercutio went to college and shares a house with the Boleyn sisters, heavily involved with Mary Boleyn. He cut his hair but maintains some facial hair to uphold his bad boy persona. Him and Tybalt are still in the negative but no longer posess the enemy icon. However, with Tybalts personality traits, it will most likely go sour pretty quickly.

Summerdream Puck went to college with Tybalt and joined the same frat. He has a major crush on the president of the Nature club. He's my metrosexual elf

and the new family in Veronaville....

Tudors In one house I have Henry Tudor (Henry VIII) married to Katherine (of Aragon his first wife). He is romance with knowledge secondary, and she is pure family. At the moment they have a healthy marriage with twins, a son named Jasper and a girl named Merry (i.e. "Bloody" Mary) I'm still debating whether to kill off his son to keep in line with history, but I'd feel bad killing children. Perhaps I'll just turn him into a Vampire and ship him downtown :P

I also have Henry's sister Margaret and his friend Charles Brandon in another household.

Boleyn Of course, what kind of Henry story would be without Anne Boleyn! I started this family with Thomas and three teens: Mary, Anne, and George and pet dog Wolsey (hahah). The three of them are in college, George is quite the womanizer and Anne is kept to her studies.

Others Other characters I have are Bessie Blount and Jane Seymour both in college and in the Tri Var house with Gabrielle. I have yet to make the rest of the wives.

The neighborhood is only a few weeks old, so there still is a lot of drama to be had! Oh the plans I have... :twisted:
Page 2 of 7