Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 11:53 AM
Ah, wish I could play! (have to get my computer fixed, and reinstall the game first).
A question about rules:
When you say "the most expensive stuff", does it mean Maxis-only or cc, or what? Cause I think Id at least would wanna use recolours and my own wallpapers, if thats ok.
Advertisement
#27 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 2:41 PM
I am going to try this, but i have never done a challenge before. Not sure i can come up with a story that is understandable but well give it a go. Just waiting on activation for registering at your site to pop up.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:25 AM
Unforunately, I'll have to retry this as Chyanne died in a tragic fire! I was setting up for a pic and those stupid fire jets caught a plant on fir and poor Chyanne with it. I'll give it another go, however, and create a nice story for it! Maybe this can be Chyanne's poor distant cousin.

Struck by the fears that have chased me since childhood. I stumbled, crawled and learned to walk again.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 5:14 AM
I've started the challenge too... here's what I have so far.

Lola Lucason

These are the days it never rains, but it pours - Under Pressure by Queen

You lock the door and throw away the key, there's someone in my head but it's not me - Brain Damage by Pink Floyd
retired moderator
#30 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 5:17 AM
Great start foxxy

Formerly known as boolPropped
Forum Resident
#31 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 7:15 AM
I've never done a contest before, and i've never had a neat freak, so this would be cool to try, but i had to register not once but twice at the sims society site so i could get the house. ( the first time it went to my spam folder and i didn't realize it till it was too late) I'm so excited, i hope i do well.

Question: Do i need certain EPs for this? I only have nightlife. Where i'm from its hard to find the EP's without ordering them offline, and i REALLY try not to do that.

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:26 PM
I´m so gonna doooooo that ))

Problem: I really CANNOT find it, not even in the thread boolpropped linked
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:41 PM
Ulaume, you will have to register to download the house. Otherwise downloads do not show up!

Struck by the fears that have chased me since childhood. I stumbled, crawled and learned to walk again.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 12:44 AM
Im dumb I was registered, but for some reason it didnt log me in...then I noticed after ages of trying!
#35 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:49 PM
Is it me or does anyone else have problems fixing the TV? I did this with another sim and he did the same thing, he'll get the tool out to start and you get the little mechanical meter. But two seconds later after doing nothing he'll put the tool away, I'm not sure why .
#36 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:04 AM
Default Error with lot
hey everyone! I thought this challenge sounded fun so I registered over at TSS and downloaded the lot... this is what i get when i try to install with The Sims 2 File maid, and directly extract with WinRAR.

any hint or ideas of whaT this could be about or what's causing it?

#37 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 6:09 AM
I hd her e-mail me the file at my hotmail address then I DL'd it through there. You might wanna try that, it's a touchy file.
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:12 AM
I´ll give it a try!
It´s my first challenge, and it´s the first time a post something here!!

Hi there!! I´m Ana Beskow from Brazil!
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 11:13 AM
Default Part 1
Last night I started the challenge...

Her name is Monica, a virgo ultra neat and active girl . She hates mess and dirt.

She moved into a small (really small) village in the middle of nowhere after her aunt Maria passed away.

Now, aunt Maria´s house is her house, but ...

"Oh my God!! What happened here? Everything is dirt and old!! I NEED TO CLEAN IT ALL!!!"

Time to clean...

A couple of hours later, she can breath again... everything is clean. She´s kindda lucky because the things are old but working (the tv, the shower, the toilet, the sink).

Time to have fun and meet some new neighbors.

To be continued...
#40 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:26 PM
Do you have a link to where I can find the messplace lot?
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#41 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:50 PM
There's a direct link in the new challenges forum that's for discussion/help/strategy etc

http://forums.sims2community.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74
#42 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:59 PM
Thanks, I haven't had much time to check around the forums lately.
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 11:41 PM
I started this challenge the other night and it's just tons of fun. My girl spent the first 4 or so hours on the lot cleaning away. Now she's working her butt off so we can start the renovations.

Just out of curiousity, do we have to keep the inside structure the same or can she break down walls/add new ones?

Edit; Nevermind. Looked at the Sims Society and the same question was asked there and answered. And the answer was yes. :D

Bah.
#44 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 4:14 PM
Thanks discord, hopefully it's work now...

EDIT: it did! Yay!ª
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#45 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 7:52 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 6th Feb 2014 at 9:34 PM.
I know I couldn't even stand playing this lot, nevermind living in it! But for those of you looking for something a little different, it may be just what you need. Your sim is a neatfreak living in the messiest house you can imagine. Share your tips and tricks - or ask questions here!
Scholar
#46 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:05 PM
Can I make my own messe house?
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#47 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:18 PM
I don't see why not
Scholar
#48 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:20 PM
Weeeeeeee!
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 6:36 AM
This challenge is fun. I started it a few weeks ago, but only played for about half an hour, but really got into it last night. She's alot happier now that Im upgrading everything. Plus this might sound like a stupid question, but how do you get rid of the dirt pile behind the sofa? Everytime I get her near it, the option disappears.
retired moderator
#50 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 6:37 AM
Can you go into Buy Mode and delete it using moveobjects on?

Formerly known as boolPropped
Page 2 of 6