Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 10:55 PM
Here are some pictures i have taken

Sunset

Sunset 2

Beautiful blue sky

Park
Advertisement
#27 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 10:45 PM
This thread is kind of a downer. I mean nobody ever comments on other people photos (but I'm going to so ya)

xXKatXx - I love your sunset pictures. They are amazing. Keep up the great work

H34D5H077 - I like the connection you subjects have with the camera.

~Squash-buddy-ven~ - I absolutely love your Bulgaria pictures.

vanillacreme - I love your "distored tree" picture. It gives me a headache, but in a good way

BetteBob - Your pictures have great color in them. They really pop!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 3:10 PM
Thank you noneya00
#29 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 3:08 AM
no problem, I love giving compliments almost as much as I like getting them. :P
#30 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:55 AM
Camera:Canon XTi
Tower

I went to Harvard Square and these are some of my pictures :yippee:
Chess Master

Paper, Mam?

HIDE

Man...

"Million Dollar Smile"

Not so great but still from Harvard:
Woody is his name

for Fun:
I'm not wearing any type of socks...My feet are very pale
#31 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 2:29 AM
Everyone's photos are amazing. I love the Tower, Viva.
#32 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Isley-
Everyone's photos are amazing. I love the Tower, Viva.

Thank you! I love it too.
It was a hard shot to get. I had to lay on the ground
#33 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 7:04 PM
Default The Benniest Photography (1)
All of these photos are linked from my deviantART profile. Enjoy!

For my photography, I use a Sony Cybershot, with 7.2 megapixels, and I "rarely" edit them.

'Sunset Statue'
Near where I live, there is a statue. Right before the sunset, I ran across the street and snapped this photograph. Not really an amazing story about how I took it, I just stood in front of it. (no editing)

'Fallen'
In a town about 10 miles from where I live, there is a nature path next to a small lake. While walking through it, I thought it would be cool do one of those blur/focus pictures where one thing is blurry and another - in focus. That is how 'Fallen' came to be. (no editing)

'Night Comes Calling'
I had no idea the picture would turn out so awesome like this! It took me probably 15 tries to try and get the angle I wanted, but I think it turned out pretty good! (no editing)

'A Path'
Taken near the same lake as 'Fallen', this picture has no editing. The clouds in the background went on for miles on both sides of the picture in that same "wall" formation. 'Tis beautiful... (no editing)

Painter's Canvas
Just a plain sunset at a lake I live by. Pretty simple with beautiful sunset colors. (no editing)

'God Bless America'
This picture was taken in Okoboji, IA while seeing some friends with my family. After boating all day, we stopped in a near by town to eat and I saw this and snapped it. (no editing)

'Thinking'
This is my dog. Her name is Lucy and I caught her at this angle at a perfect time of day. I think it turned out pretty nice. (no editing)

'Watertower Silhouette'
And finally, this last one was taken in my hometown at sunset. It was for a class I was taking and for our Night unit, I snapped this and turned it in. (no editing)
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 3:32 PM

[Bigger]
Untitled
Canon Rebel XTi/400d w/50mm 1.8
No filters

[Bigger]
Molly
No Filters

[Bigger]
ND Powder Puff
No Filters
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:30 PM
I wanna go! I wanna go! :D

Okie dokie.
Greenie can take pictars toooooo!

A Rosy World, Eh?
This one means a lot to me...
I was talking on the phone to a special someone [-gigglegiggle- <3] when I took it.

Nikita, mah kitteh.
Self explanitory.
I chased her around the backyard, and finally she stopped moving long enough for me to take a picture. <3

Divine Intervention
I was trying to take a picture of my water in macro...
Just for the hell of it..
And my little sister and her adorable little hand got in the way.
And I think it turned out awesome. :]

Shiny Coral
I only with it was clearer..
But I went to a coral store, and stared at that one till the owner told me to move. :P

Leia
My favorite little sister in the whole entire world. <3

My Heritage
Last one.
I took it at the Greek Festival this year...
I thought it turned out really, really nice. <3
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 4:12 PM
2 Night Shots
So, I love photography, and wanted to post 2 of my favourite pictures, to see what you think:

http://www.ewigland.de/bilder/Photo...0_0970small.jpg

It's a picture of our church's tower,
I took it at night out of my window, with a kodak easyshare z730 (not very good camera, but acceptable)
I tried to get it sharper (paint shop pro 5) but couldn't get the background less blurry...

http://www.ewigland.de/bilder/Photo...0_1006small.jpg

You can see that I took this one later, the moon is not full
I took it from my window too, I like how the moon stands near the trees
Here I had to correct the moon a bit, but didn't do much more.

Please write what you think =)
Instructor
#37 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 7:48 PM

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 2:36 AM
A picture I took of my dog, Abby, a while back.
Taken with a Nikon D40
Mild editing. I had to edit out the lead that was connected to her collar.

#39 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 5:43 PM
I absolutely love taking pictures, whether it's of me or random scenes around me. Either way, it's a lot of fun and it's a great hobby.

Here are a few of my best pictures.

Tiger on Sill

This is a picture of my cat, Tiger, on the windowsill. I thought that it came out pretty good. I didn't use any type of photo editing software, I just used my Vivitar ViviCam 5386. I thought that the lighting in the picture looked really nice.

This is a picture of the pond in my backyard. I love this picture to death, it came out amazingly. Again, I didn't use any type of photo editing software on this picture, I just used my ViviCam 5386. The colors are so beautiful, I just wish that I could have gotten some ducks in the picture.

This is a picture of, what I think is probably a beaver, in the pond. I was surprised how well this picture came out, considering right after I took the picture, whatever the animal was ran off. I used my ViviCam 5386.

This is a picture of a flower vase on our windowsill. I was experimenting with different tones, and this one looked the best. I used Windows Picture/Fax Viewer to bring up the grayscale, and I used my ViviCam 5386. I really like the angle in the picture and the overall look of it.

This is a picture of me blowing a big bubble. Originally I used this for an english project, but I thought that it came out pretty good. I didn't use any filters, just my trusty ViviCam 5386. I like the shine in my eyes in this picture.

This is a picture of me next to a copied picture of my friends hand. I was, again, experimenting with this picture. I used Windows Picture/Fax Viewer to do the grayscale and smudge it a bit, and I used my ViviCam 5386. It came out a little dark, but I still think it looks nice.

This is a picture of my German Shepherd/Labrador/Wolf mix, Murphy. I used Windows Picture/Fax Viewer to make the backround darker, and then I used it again to make him a bit brighter. I love this picture, and I think that it came out pretty good.

That's all that I have for everyone now, but don't worry, I'll have more!

Unless, you know, you didn't like them.

Then too bad for you!

<3
#40 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:10 AM
i hope you don't mind if i jump in :]
Everyones pictures are sooooo gooood!!!
here are a few of my pictures
hope you enjoy! :]

CLICK ON THEM TO MAKE THEM BIGG

picture i took at disney world

my puppy at the beach!

charleston <3

in the woods near my house
i edited it with piknik on face book .. im not sure of the filter used

my friends camera has a really cool setting -- i didn't edit it

my bud at school
Field Researcher
#41 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 6:42 AM
Default Llama's Photos
**All fairly large pictures, approx. 800x600.**

One Ring To Rule Them All...
-Taken with a Fujifilm Finepix S5700 by the light of a Christmas tree.

Sunset I
-Taken with a Fujifilm Finepix S5700 from my front yard. Cropped and fiddled with the saturation in Photoshop Elements 3.

Sunset II
-Taken with a Fujifilm Finepix S5700, also from my front yard. I messed with the shadows and saturation in Photoshop Elements 3.

Sunset III
-Yet again, taken with a Fujifilm S5700, this time in my backyard at sunset, looking through tree limbs overtop the roof of my neighbor's garage. My personal favorite of the three. Photoshop Elements 3 also helped me intensify the color of this one, but not as much as one would think. The sunset was spectacular today.

Hmm... methinks I overdid the saturation a bit.... Ah, lessons learned!

Simberry Fields
A "For Sims, By Sims" City
#42 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 4:46 PM
your pictures are really good
especially the 1st one!

i also really like your first picture Sarah !
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 4:30 PM
These pictures are all gorgeous! IntrepidLlama, your first picture is wonderful. I love analogous tones. And paigeyt, that dog is absolutely beautiful. You captured her so well.

A couple of mine:

Whimsy
I took this at a wildlife sanctuary. He stood still for me! I had a better-quality file, but my computer ate all my files before I backed it up. Luckily, I had a small print, so I scanned that and here it is.

Our Fallen
I'm very fond of this, so much so that I did a follow-up (although I don't think it's as good as the first): We Buried Them
#44 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 3:31 AM
Look

This was one of my favorite photos I've taken, ever!
I did not use any programs to edit it. I pinky promise!
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 4:03 AM
I was just thinking about this thread. Nice photos, everyone!

These have all been edited for contrast and color, and I cloned out minor
distracting details from one or two of them. All taken with a (soon to be
replaced - yay!) Canon Powershot A650 IS. Click for larger versions.

Bon Voyage

Mr. Millipede

Purple

Signs

Stones

Silly

Mad Poster
#46 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 4:06 AM
You have a great eye, Daisie! I love the picture of the stones and how you can see the city in the background- great use of different depths of field. Your pictures would not be out of place in a photography textbook... they're all so technically perfect.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
#47 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
You have a great eye, Daisie! I love the picture of the stones and how you can see the city in the background- great use of different depths of field. Your pictures would not be out of place in a photography textbook... they're all so technically perfect.

I agree. Her photos are quite amazing! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:03 AM
Aw, thanks you guys. You made my day.

Mad Poster
#49 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 7:58 PM
These have all been edited for color and contrast. They were taken with a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT, 28-135 mm lens, some at home and some at a nature preserve.

Half Tree (half came down after an evening thunder storm)

Wet Tiger Lily

Wild Berries

Tree In Sun (I just liked this, since I'm obsessed with lens flares... totally natural)

Wild Plant Of Which I Don't Know The Name

Pile of Logs

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Test Subject
#50 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 8:16 PM
Heres a link to my deviantart account : http://fiksteufel.deviantart.com/gallery/
Page 2 of 4