Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassieandra
Do you guys usually keep the hair colour that they are born with? Like and if you change it is the colour in the genetics? Or the original colour?

I usually keep it the same color or sometimes I'll change it to a custom color. But the genetics is always the original color.

Arden Blackthorne

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:41 AM
this is pia maree she has a identical twin sister called peta their father is Unsavory Charlatan

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 1:45 PM
Nice pics everyone!!

Meet :

Daniel

And Leandro
#30 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 1:43 AM
as a child

as a adult

purdyyyy
#31 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 1:51 PM

This is Norma, I think she's quite adorable baby.
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:04 PM
This is Lily Potter.
Daughter of My Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter sim by UdontKnow
and My Bonnie Wright, Ginny sim by Devonlillie

Instructor
#33 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 7:03 PM
Probably THE cutest born in game sim I've ever had!

Benji Pearson!

And a child too. :D

That's all so far, because he's still a kid. :D
Field Researcher
#34 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 1:26 AM

Beatrix and Zachary, posing for me like good sims should. Zach turned out much better than I thought he would! They did grow up nicely...

blue, I love that shot of Arden juggling, sims look so cute when they do that... Is he always that playful?

carly, I can't believe you made the Unsavory Charlatan have kids! Well, Pia looks as if she didn't inherit any of his unsavoriness...

Mm, nyane, your kids are adorable! Leandro in particular has such a strong character with that stance...

No, lovepollution, she's very sweet looking, especially for an in-born-game sim!

Becci, she's lovely, and her face even as a child has really mature features...

I agree, Norma's a very cute baby, Jackie! And the house is also really nice, she'll have such a nice life... (Unless you decide otherwise, that is.)

Ooh, HP sims! Dazzles, Lily already looks really sweet (just like I imagine she'd look as a toddler, too!)

prettiammie, I can't wait to see what Benji will look like when he grows up! So far his genetics are nice.

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:53 AM
Marita, the daughter of a townie named Christiaan and my Legacy Founder Sylvia. I'm hoping desperately that she'll grow into her nose since I'll be keeping every first born as the heir. Unless they, ehm, die.

I do think that she has something oddly endearing and I like her quite a bit.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 10:58 AM
this is thomas charles born in the game he would have to be one of my cutest toddlers ever

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
#37 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpacemanHPSpiff
[CENTER]

I agree, Norma's a very cute baby, Jackie! And the house is also really nice, she'll have such a nice life... (Unless you decide otherwise, that is.)

thank you! :> i like their house too, and i love her two moms so that i think norma will be one of my favorites too. she's a lovely child now.
Test Subject
#38 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 10:26 PM
Macy and August both grew into Young Adults. August looks pretty great.

Macy is kinda cute too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...acy_hayes02.jpg
#39 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:26 PM
Norma grew up, in this picture she's a child.

now she's a teenager, but i don't have picture of it yet :>
Forum Resident
#40 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 2:32 AM
#41 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 2:37 AM
^^ Hahaha. I've had sims that bad in game before. Look at his lil chipmunk cheeks!!
#42 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 3:29 AM
Sizza! He'll grow up to be a looker!

Elias's daughters, Reagan and Virginia (in that order)

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 3:31 AM
They are both very pretty, like all of your sims Derange.
And no, he won't grow up because he's living in my contest 'hood and I NEVER play with the sims there
#44 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 3:33 AM
Sizza, who are the parents of that toddler?!
Forum Resident
#45 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 3:39 AM
Some random sim and a sim who's face looks like a butt (don't ask)
#46 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:18 AM
LOL, now I don't think I want to know, Sizza.
Scholar
#47 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:35 AM
Sizza, I know just how you feel. ALL of my toddlers are hideous. But they are so beautiful once they age. Case in point....

Bella as a toddler....

As an adult....

Her (toddler) daughter Cally...

Cally as a child....

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:43 AM
Wow, that's odd how they're so weird looking and then beautiful.
Scholar
#49 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:47 AM
Yes, it is weird!!

I started giving up hope, but found that if I let them age naturally (game aging not InSim) they turn out just fine.

And thank you for the compliment ChihoSan!!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 5:01 AM
Oh wow CarlyDunham, Thomas is adorable! He is definitely the sweetest sim toddler I've seen!

"Those who mind don't matter; and those that matter don't mind" - Dr Suess
Page 2 of 23