Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 4:39 PM
Default Chapter 15: Since you been gone......(Part I)
There is some mild violence in this chapter in the second part, and while I don't think it will offend the 3 people who actually read this story lol I thought I would mention it anyway! Lotta surprises this chapter!

Well they were married.....and happily so it seemed.... Ok so maybe I was wrong....Craig here was steadily getting promoted in his new job and was treating Kasha like a queen....

Kasha was actually enjoying working with Anna at the gallery, which was a wonderful suprise....she had said that she would possibly stay even after she paid off her debt....Anna was so happy and excited....but that wasn't the only surprise that Kasha had.....

Seemed we were gonna be grandparents again! They had just gotten married and she was already pregnant....I didn't know how to feel...on the one hand I was excited about another grandchild (maybe even a grandson!) but they were just starting out and weren't financially prepared for a baby....but I guess that's where Anna and I come in right?

She was still working in the shop during her pregnacy and couldn't wait to be a mother....she was beautiful and glowing and I slowly just began to accept that Kasha Ray was a grown women who had to make her own decisions and mistakes....we even got them a crib for their nursery!

Gabriella Elise and Rochella Jalise went out to celebrate.....celebrate what you ask? Well it seems that Rochella Jalise had gotten engaged to her boyfriend Donte McGaw.....AJ and Arlen had never met the young man.....HA seemed they would soon feel my pain! Gabriella Elise was a bit saddened by it because she was the one who wanted the big family.....Rochella Jalise was so focused on her career that it would probably be years before she even thought about kids....Gabby wondered if and when Kyle would ask her to marry him....He really wasn't a settle down kind of guy.....

Gabby had kept her promise and was giving make overs down at RJ Taylor.....She put on a stylish wig and made the people of LaQuest Beach beautiful!

Ok so this is a major jump right? Seems the girls decided to take a Twikki Beach vacation with their boyfriends and while they were there, Rochella Jalise decided to marry Donte! The only family she had around her was her sister! Oh Arlen was going to be furious that she wasn't apart of her daughter's wedding! But Rochella wasn't thinking about that she just wanted to become Mrs. Donte McGaw...

And so they tied the knot right there on the beach....They took plenty of pictures but this was not going to satisfy AJ and Arlen....AJ didn't get a chance to walk her down the aisle and give her away.....Arlen didn't get the chance to plan a huge wedding for her....

Gabby was happy for her sister even though she knew her parents would riot! She was also alittle jealous....she really wanted marriage and kids for herself....imagine her surprise when Kyle got down on one knee and proposed to her! She didn't want to elope and do a quick marriage, instead she wanted her parents and family and friends around for it...

Well here is Rochella Jalise McGaw.....she sure looks happy here huh? Wait till AJ and Arlen find out what she's done! They had never even met Donte! She had spoked of him and promised to bring him over to meet them.....imagine that....Hey mom, dad, this is my husband Donte!

Donte was very nervous.....I mean he loved RJ, but he didn't want to face her angry parents after they found out what they did.....it was just so spur of the moment and exciting that none of the regrets came until after they were already married....not regrets of marrying her, but regrets of not doing it the right way....

Rochella promised Donte that it would be fine....her family had too many big weddings and she was actually tired of going to them! It was all they ever did! She wanted to do something different, something special because she felt he was such a special guy....and her parents would just have to deal with it.......

It's funny how at the end, you think back to the beginning, and wonder how you got here......
My Blog
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 5:05 PM
Uh oh they are gunna be mad. Dun dun dun lol. Great update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 5:17 PM
Default Chapter 15: Since you been gone.......(Part II)
Again Mild violence in this part but I think most people will be cheering by the end!

Seemed that Kevin didn't have any fans anymore.....even Eliza Ambrel saw what a jerk he was and used playing catch with him to get even for all the mean things he said.....

Arlen still had her friendship with AJ and they were actually getting pretty close.....he aplogized for hurting her and told her he blamed himself for the whole Kevin mess....She told him she was a grown woman and made her own decisions and knew that Kevin had been bad news but went along with it anyway....she knew the time had come to let him go because the verbal abuse was getting worse and she was afraid it would soon get physical....she also worried about Eliza Ambrel's safety....

AJ hugged her and promised that if she need anything just to ask and he was there....Ivy had been cheating on him for a while and she thought he didn't know....guess when he became old his appeal was no longer there for her....he was planning on getting himself a little house in the country and retiring from rock and roll....he had made enough money and had enough fun and still had a nice little nest egg to last him throughout his elder years.

Kevin had gotten demoted at work and was sent home early as a result....His mouth was not very popular with the higher ups at his job....He came home to find Arlen in their yard hugging AJ.....out in public where all the neighbors could see! He was furious and began insulting Arlen telling her that she was stupid for even entertaining his company after the humiliation he put her through....Arlen was tired of Kevin and told him that she was done taking his abuse.....Kevin stated that he hadn't even BEGUN to abuse her....

He drew his hand back and slapped her across her cheek....she couldn't believe he had actually assaulted her! Then everything began to happen in slow motion.....

Arlen ran off to the side sobbing and holding her bruised cheek ......

AJ promptly jumps onto Kevin in defense of Arlen and a huge brawl begins...there's punching and kicking and fighting, but in the end....

Kevin is the winner! My brother was in better shape than Kevin but his age worked against him! Before he could get on his cell phone and call us to come back him up.....

Arlen pulls out an old voodoo doll given to her by a shaman when she was working as a cult leader....she's tired of Kevin's crap and uses the doll to totally incapacitate him!

He doesn't know what is happening to him, only that it hurts like hell! Arlen had finally stood up for herself and put that dog of a man in his place!

Once he is able to move again Arlen tells him to get his things and to get out....she will be filing for divorce as soon as she possibly can...

By this time Eliza Ambrel is home and sees what is going on and is devastated that her parents have broken up....she didn't want them to break up she only wanted her dad to go back to how he was....to the nice dad that she knew and loved....

To the surprise of everyone, Kevin was the guy that Ivy had been cheating on AJ with! Kevin went over to AJ's apartment and told her everything....Ivy called AJ and told him that he was no longer welcome in that house.....AJ told her he didn't care and had been in the process of leaving her anyway! He and Arlen stayed up all night trying to figure out the best way to clean up this mess.....Arlen told him that he could stay there while he looked for his house seeing as how it was partly her fault that he was homeless.....

But Arlen was no fool! They moved a twin bed into the office and this is where AJ was to sleep....she didn't want to pull up old feelings and end up back in the same situation.....and she didn't want to give Eliza Ambrel the wrong idea either.....

The girls came over after they heard the news and were so happy that their mother had finally gotten rid of that jerk! They also had to break the news of Gabby's engagement and RJ's marriage....in light of what had happened, AJ and Arlen took the news in stride....there were bigger things than their daughter eloping! They were a bit sad that they weren't there, but Gabby promised that they could throw her a huge wedding if they wanted!

AJ took Donte outside and told him that while he could do nothing about their marriage, he would hunt him down if he ever hurt his baby! Donte assured him that he loved and respected RJ and wanted nothing but the best for her.

Arlen was taking back her life and we all could not have been happier for her.....we just hoped that this reunion with AJ would not turn into a disaster....with him, you just never knew......

It's funny how at the end, you think back to the beginning, and wonder how you got here......
My Blog
Field Researcher
#54 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 7:46 PM
Aww what a good chapter.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetsweetie85
Aww what a good chapter.

Thanks! I really like Arlen and I wanted to give her a happy ending....after all she's been through she deserves it!

My Blog
Scholar
#56 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 10:58 AM
Yaaaaaaaayz!
Updates! Lots of them!
I lovelovelovelovelove this story I don't know what it is, it's just great
That's good that Kevin and Arlen finally split up. And now she can get back together with AJ...hint hint...
Question: Is AJ a Romance aspiration??

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meggie272
Yaaaaaaaayz!
Updates! Lots of them!
I lovelovelovelovelove this story I don't know what it is, it's just great
That's good that Kevin and Arlen finally split up. And now she can get back together with AJ...hint hint...
Question: Is AJ a Romance aspiration??

He was when they were married but now he is a pleasure sim

My Blog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 6:22 PM
Default Bonus: Taylor Family Tree
I know that the Taylors are a big bunch so I decided to put up a family tree so that when you get lost on who someone is, maybe this will help! It's not the best but it has every Taylor and their spouses and children.....hope it helps!

My Blog
Field Researcher
#59 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 1:11 AM
Thanks that will help :D
Scholar
#60 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:07 AM
Thanks lol, I needed that...
Wow, the Taylors have spread out quite a bit since the old Amari and Angelica, hay?

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:21 PM
Thanks lol, I needed that...
Wow, the Taylors have spread out quite a bit since the old Amari and Angelica, hay?

Yea lol....I had to create 2 new sub-hoods to keep them from over-populating one place!

My Blog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 9:19 PM
Default Chapter 16: Man, We're Getting Old!!

Life after the Arlen/AJ/Kevin fiasco was pretty tame....which was a change for us. Kasha gave birth to a beautiful baby girl they named Christa.....ok so that made me feel on top of the world! My granddaughter was named after me! And Craig turned out to be a pretty ok guy after all.

They threw Christa a birthday party and invited all of the family over to celebrate.....Kasha was now manager of Picture This! and Craig was a high school teacher....they were really doing pretty well and while it was not the life I would have picked out for her, it wasn't my life to live...

And Christa was such a beautiful little child....she was really sweet and Kasha doted on her all the time....Craig was proud of both of his ladies....

Rochella Jalise and her husband Donte were also settling into their live very well.....RJ wanted to put off having kids until she got her store to as high a rank as she could so that she could begin work on franchising out....Gabriella Elise was getting nervous about her engagement to Kyle....anytime she brought up wedding plans he would change the subject....we were all a bit concerned about that....

Fallon was also getting older and Aiden and Kelly threw her a party.....They were excited to see her growing so fast and were already making plans to have another baby soon....hopefully a boy!

Aiden had also come to terms with Kasha's marriage to Craig and he and Craig had become friends.....they often took trips up to the lake to get some fishing in and had an understanding with one another.....

Fallon grew into a cute little girl and was excited to start school....She was very spunky and very creative and was just a wonderful little girl.....

Me and Anna decided to throw an anniversary party and invite everyone over.....This is when we found out that Kelly and Aiden were already expecting a little bundle.....Anna was so excited and couldn't wait to meet her new grandchild!

Oh how I loved this woman! She was just a great person......little did we know that our good time would soon the spoiled.....

Now you may not recognize this guy, but its Kevin Siew.....You see after he went to Ivy's place to tell her about AJ and Arlen, he and Ivy got into a fight and she kicked him out....well he wasn't very popular so he ended up sleeping in his car, eventually losing his job, and was wondering around Pleasantview looking for his life! He sees Arlen and runs up and tries to reconnect with her, but Arlen is very much over Kevin.....

AJ comes out to see what all the commotion is about and finds Kevin heatedly arguing with Arlen......Well another fights begins between the two but this time......

AJ is the winner! Seems losing everything he had makes a man a bit weak! We kindly asked Kevin to get off our property and go and find some help! Maybe if he cleaned himself up, Ivy would let him at least STAY with her for a little while....

On a happier note, Rochella Jalise's husband, Donte, had a very promising career in architecture and was constantly drafting new plans. RJ was very proud of him!

Kyler Dewayne had met a nice girl named Lisa Kwa and was getting to know her.....when we asked how serious it was, he reminded us he was only a sophmore and at the time was merely enjoying the company of a beautiful woman.....

Angela decided to open up a flower shop while she finished getting her degree.....she had been working on a flower bench since her teen years and really enjoyed making flower arrangements....she opened it in Bluewater Village and named it Flowers By Angela.....

Anna and I decided that our 3 bedroom apartment was a little too big for just the two of us, so we bought this small one bedroom house in LaQuest Beach.....I even tried my hand at gardening and found that I really liked it!

And Anna loved it! It was a place that we could invite the grandchildren over to and let them run around freely in the yard......or swing them around in it like Anna was doing Fallon here! Things were going pretty well.....but AJ and Arlen....well I guess the peace can't last too long huh?

My Blog
Field Researcher
#63 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 11:29 PM
Awww what a good chapter everyone seems so happy
Scholar
#64 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 10:21 AM
Yayz, that was an awesome chapter and Fallon is...GORGEOUS...she's gonna be a heartbreaker aye?
But I don't like the last sentence. ARLEN & AJ FOREVER...

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 10:08 PM
I really enjoyed your story MizzGin :D. I read half of it at work the other day and just caught up now (again at work). I'm awful, I know.

But thank you, it's a beautiful Sim story. (Don't let Kevin move back in, lol!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackdaisies
I really enjoyed your story MizzGin :D. I read half of it at work the other day and just caught up now (again at work). I'm awful, I know.

But thank you, it's a beautiful Sim story. (Don't let Kevin move back in, lol!)

Thank you! I love getting new readers! And Kevin won't be moving back in anytime soon

My Blog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 12:15 AM
Default Chapter 17: You Won't Believe It!

Kelly and Aiden had a beautiful baby boy that they named, get this.....Christian Taylor Jr! I was so honored! We decided to call him CJ for short and while my opinion is a bit biased, he was gorgeous!

And while Rochella Jalise was enjoying her married life and business success, Gabriella Elise wasn't having as much luck. She had moved her fiance, Clay Miller into their home and they had been fighting every since. It didn't help matters that she had also found out she was pregnant!

Clay couldn't handle the idea of being a father and so he was dating all of his old girlfriends when Gabriella Elise wasn't around. She wasn't happy when she found him outside kissing one of his women goodbye. Gabriella Elise broke off the engagement and told Clay she never wanted to see him again. He tried to apologize and make excuses but she would hear none of it.

Gabriella Elise went into the house intending to leave them both outside, but Clay's girlfriend followed her in and attacked her!

But Gabriella Elise was a trained athlete and it took no time for her to put the other woman on her butt!! She told Clay that if he didn't leave she would be forced to call the cops. He left.

Meanwhile, AJ and Arlen were working things out while he was looking for a place of his own. He fell in love with her little girl Eliza Ambrel and she became fond of him as well.

He took them both out so that he could get to know her better. He wanted her to be comfortable around him and he wanted to be there for her because he knew that even though he was a jerk, she missed her dad.

Yes he and Eliza Ambrel became very close. He thought of her as one of his kids and loved to see her smile. Arlen had never seen AJ look more mature or sure of himself. She really had missed him.

Jordan and Damien's birthday rolled around and of course they had a party. They were sad to see that so many years had passed and they knew that Jayla would soon join her sister at college.

Jordan was radiant! She was very satisfied with how her life had turn out and couldn't wait to have some little grandchildren running around!

Damien had a joint party with Arlen so that they wouldn't have to do it again. He too was happy with how his life turned out but he was in no hurry for his babies to have a baby!

Arlen and AJ were in attendance and had some news to share.....they were engaged! Well I didn't know how to feel about it. On the one hand I really wanted Arlen to be happy, but on the other this was AJ!

Jayla finally went off to college, but she decided she wanted to go to Acadamie La Tour because everyone else had gone to State. Angela went down as much as she could to visit her sister. They looked so much like each other it was eerie! They could have been twins!

So they were getting married again. AJ was excited that she would even consider giving him another chance. He really and truly loved this woman and he was glad that he could spend his last days with her.

Arlen had a very good feeling about this. When she looked in AJ's eyes she saw a changed man. Now she could die with the Taylor name and always remain a party of the legacy.

They had the ceremony in their backyard and invited the whole family. When I saw the two of them together, I no longer had any doubts. Through the ups and downs, happiness and sadness, they were still in love with each other. They were meant to be!

The reception was beautiful and we all felt the love in the atmosphere. Surprisingly, Kevin didn't show up to ruin the moment. We were all thankful for that. Maybe he had gotten the picture.

Jordan was so happy. She always knew that AJ and Arlen would fix things. She just knew it and was glad that she had been right.

AJ hated that he didn't take Arlen on a honeymoon the first time, but this time he wanted to do it right. He took her to Twikki Island and they had so much fun. Arlen had never been happier. They had a wonderful time and even when reflecting on the bad, they were so happy that they had come full circle. Arlen deserved her happy ending! Now we just had to deal with Gabriella Elise and the child she was carrying!

My Blog
Scholar
#68 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 11:35 AM
OMGZ YAYZ!
Finally, AJ and Arlen together. And I feel sorry for Gabby. She's my favourite out of the twins. But....soon...more cute Taylor babies! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Field Researcher
#69 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 1:38 AM
Yay AJ and Arlen Forever!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:24 PM
Default Chapter 18: A Single Mom

Well life was good for most of us. Arlen and AJ were happier than they were the first time they were married! Eliza Ambrel loved AJ and was so glad that he and her mom had gotten together. Her birthday rolled around and AJ and Arlen threw her a party.

Eliza Ambrel was just as beautiful as her sisters and she was working at getting to know them better. When Arlen was married to Kevin, the twins never wanted to come by and so they had missed alot of time getting to know their sister. They planned to change that as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, Kevin decided to crash the party. Arlen's dad Daniel tried to tell Kevin that he wasn't invited because his daughter didn't want him there but of course, Kevin always has a temper and things were about to get out of hand.....

Of course AJ was not going to let Kevin ruin his step-daughter's party. He understood that Kevin was her dad but Eliza Ambrel didn't want him there. So once again AJ and Kevin fought....

And once again AJ won. Kevin sulked back to Ivy's apartment where she had taken him back. Don't think she would have been happy to hear that he was over at Arlen's crashing parties....well trying to.....

Soon Angela was graduating from Sim State. Jordan and Damien were so proud. Angela and her boyfriend, Kyoshi Curtin, had gotten engaged the night before and so it was a double celebration. Damien had accepted the young man and knew that this day was coming. Damien and Jordan decided to help Angela and Kyoshi get a little starter home so that they would have a good start.....soon there would be another wedding I guess....

Angela was very close to the twins and wanted them to be there to share her joy.....Gabriella Elise was very far along in her pregnancy by this time and while she was happy for her cousin, she couldn't help but be jealous of the love between her and Kyoshi.....

Soon Aiden was having the party for CJ and he invited all of us over to their new home. Both he and Kelly had reached the tops of their careers and wanted a place with more room for the children.

CJ was a handsome little toddler and Aiden was so proud of him. He had always wanted a son. He and Kelly decided that a boy and a girl were enough for them. They felt that their family was complete.

Fallon adored her little brother and promised to always watch out for him. She would entertain him for hours with a game of peek-a-boo. She was a great big sister.

Rochella Jalise and Donte were even thinking about starting a family. RJ still wanted to get her business rank higher but seeing her sister pregnant brought out her maternal feelings. And she knew that Donte would be a great dad.

AJ and Eliza Ambrel were also in attendance. AJ was really happy with how his life turned out. Yes, he made some huge mistakes and had missed out on a lot of time with Arlen, but had they not taken the break Eliza Ambrel wouldn't be here and he thought of that as a purpose for his craziness. It was all so that this wonderful girl could be a part of his family.

Kasha and I had our old relationship back....I just had to let her grow up and be....well Kasha! Now we laughed and talked just as much as we did before her surprise engagement...

Kyler Dewayne was almost done with college and was looking forward to his future. He wanted to develop video games and already had a job lined up after graduation. He was the first Taylor to go to college and graduate without a serious girlfriend or fiance! He just wanted to enjoy his life before he began talk of a family and we all respected him for that.

Angela and Kyoshi moved into their new house and invited Jordan, RJ, and Gabby over to check it out. Angela was in the process of planning her wedding out and wanted to get their imput on some things.

Kyoshi didn't care where they were married, he was just so happy that Angela had said yes to him! He knew that they had the potential to have what Jordan and Damien shared.

Damien was sure that Kyoshi would take care of his daughter. After years of threatening the young man, he would have to be a fool not to!

Angela also invited her sister Jayla over. After all, Jayla was going to be her maid of honor so she should definitely have a say in the arrangements.

No RJ did not have a child! But Gabriella Elise had twins! She was not expecting it at all. Though she herself was a twin and so was more genetically disposed to have twins, she never thought about it! Rochella Jalise is holding little Madison Taylor. She had her mother's hair and eyes.

And here is Gabby with little Matthew Taylor. He had his mom's hair and unforunately, his dad's eyes. Gabby was very happy about her babies and loved them to no end......but who would want a single mother of twins? Gabby always wanted to have a storybook wedding and have her husband there when she delivered his children......but that's not how things turned out....what was her future going to be like? And how could she stand to be a burden on her sister? TWO crying babies? RJ told her that she was being silly. Her own biological clock had began ticking and until she was in a place where she could have her own, she would be honored to help Gabby raise Matt and Maddy. And as far a the man? RJ told her that single mothers dated all the time and to stop being so dramatic......everything would work out for the best.......

My Blog
Field Researcher
#71 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:08 AM
Awww twins how cute sucks for her though taking care of them with no hubby. Great update.
Scholar
#72 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 3:35 AM
OK, I have to say it...in the second-last picture of Chapater 17 with Jordan clapping at the wedding, in the background Arlen is standing underneath the altar rubbing her belly and thinking of b barbecues! That cracked me up!

And twin Taylors, so cute!

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 2:53 PM
OK, I have to say it...in the second-last picture of Chapater 17 with Jordan clapping at the wedding, in the background Arlen is standing underneath the altar rubbing her belly and thinking of b barbecues! That cracked me up!

And twin Taylors, so cute!

The little random stuff they do is hilarious! I am currently bulding a site related to the Taylor family, just a way to keep up with all of them! Its under construction, but let me know that you think so far:

Taylor Family Legacy

My Blog
Scholar
#74 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 8:57 AM
It's looking great so far
Will any Taylor members ever be up for download?
*wants RJ and GE*

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 2:51 PM
It's looking great so far
Will any Taylor members ever be up for download?
*wants RJ and GE*

Thanks for checking out the site! I'm trying to catch it up with all the current members so that it will be updates to it from now on instead of creation. I wouldn't mind having them available for download, but there is one problem: I have no idea how to upload sims lol.....any instruction would be appreciated!

My Blog
Page 3 of 5