Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 9:13 AM
I'm refreshing and it isn't updating! j/k This is great, keep it coming!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#52 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 6:32 PM
Default After the murder..
Victor ran out the room slamming the door behind him. He just could not believe this gruesome discovery. He had always known there was something not quite right about his dad, but this was more than he had possibly imagined. The image of what he had just seen lingered in his mind, how brutal it all looked. Victor pressed his head in his hands in panic. What does he do? Suddenly, another thought crossed his mind…where exactly is Herman? Victor didn’t like being in that house alone with the body, it gave him the creeps. He knew that unless he wanted to face very severe questioning from the police, he needed to find help, and quick! Victor began to head for the door, petrified of funning into his murderous father….and speak of the devil….

Herman appeared from the master bedroom and Victor stopped in his tracks, turned round worried what his father was going to do. But strangely enough, Herman seemed rather calm. Victor began to wonder if he knew he had seen Aiyana’s body. Herman addressed his son coolly.
“I see your home early. You know we spoke about this Victor”
“Yes sorry. I just got in. I swear!”
But Herman didn’t seem angry, he seemed perfectly normal, his attitude was almost psychopathic. He didn’t mention anything about the body; neither did Victor who was still desperately searching for an escape. Then, for some bizarre reason, he began ask questions about me.
“So, I see you are becoming rather popular…what is your friends name? The girl you see”
Victor was very puzzled by this, but didn’t want to question Herman at this time “Oh…Serene”
“Yes that’s it; she’s the undead girl isn’t she?”
“Yes. Why?”
“Never mind”
Herman smiled to himself and turned away briefly. Victor saw this as his chance to escape and made a break for the door; he slipped outside and ran as fast as he could. He needed to get out of there and find help!

Meanwhile, I was at home, unaware of all the drama that was taking place at the Anderson household. My stupid brother Mervin was being a jerk as usual…
“Mervin! Can you please stop letting your friends in my room when I’m trying to sleep!”
“Aww but its so fun! You’re like a circus freak or something!”
“I mean it! Don’t make me angry or I’ll bite you! Cranky vamps are dangerous!”
This was an idle threat; I still found the whole concept of drinking human blood disgusting. But Mervin didn’t know that so it was a useful way of scaring him! So far I had successfully been able to keep away from human blood. But however it was beginning to be a problem. You see it’s in a vamps nature to drink blood, it’s what we are supposed to do…and the more I denied myself it the more I craved it, and however sick the concept is I couldn’t stop my vampire nature desiring to take control. Well if I ever do decide to bite anyone, I’ll pick Mervin first!
“Dad! Serene’s threatening to bite me again!”
I started moving towards him to freak him out a bit more!
“Dad! She’s still doing it, make her stop its creepy!”
My father coolly glanced away from the computer, the doorbell rung downstairs.
“Serene leave your brother alone and get the door will you?”
I casually flew downstairs (love that trick!) to answer the door. And im sure you can guess who was there.

I didn’t expect to see Victor; he stood at the door and appeared to be in a terrible state. I wondered what was wrong; he seemed ok when I last saw him outside his house.
“Victor? What are you doing here? Are you still drunk?”
He glanced at me, with a look of panic in his eyes. “I need help! It’s really important!”
I invited him inside, curious to hear what important event brought him here. My parents came downstairs to see what was happening.
“I need help….I went home, no-one was there…but the maid, she’s, been killed! I saw it! I think it was my dad”
Victor became aware that my parents were watching, “Im so sorry to bother you, I-I didn’t know what to do, my dad was there I couldn’t use our phone, oh god!”
His speech became more broken and erratic, he was clearly distressed. Well Herman Anderson sounded like a nasty piece of work, but a murderer? That was something I wasn’t expecting. I attempted to calm him down.
“Here don’t worry, we can help. But you know the police will want to speak to you too.”
Victor sighed and nodded, my parents said they would go and report it, and I was to stay at home to make sure Victor was ok. The scary thing is, when Victor began to describe the scene, all I could think about was the blood, the fresh blood. I thought about making a quick stop at the place, just to see…
“Agh what am I thinking! Im going to stay here with my friend who needs me…and stop thinking about blood its sickening!”

After I shooed away a very curious Mervin who was desperate to try and get gory details from Victor (he’s no vampire, what his excuse?) I sat down with Victor on the sofa and attempted to comfort him. It must have been horrific for him and sometimes good company can help you through a trauma.
“You know” Victor began “I shouldn’t really be so freaked by this”
That was a strange remark; then again Victor does come up with strange stuff. I allowed him to continue.
“When my mum died, I saw her too. She was, drowned in the bath. I didn’t understand why, dad said it was suicide, but now im starting to think it wasn’t. But you see, why am I so freaked? I-I’ve seen bodies before. Why am I bothering you? ”
It’s funny how you can sit next to someone at school for so long and not know a thing about them I had no idea of the horrors he was living with until now.
“Victor im so sorry! Of course you’re freaked! If you went I’d think you were strange, look you stay here everything will be ok. I promise you are not bothering me or my family at all!”
Victor smiled sadly “Thank you” he said quietly.
There was no way I was going to let my only true friend be alone at a time like this, he had helped me get though a tough time and now I wanted to help him. As we waited for news, we were both unaware that we were not completely alone.

Herman Anderson waited outside my home, he had been foolish tonight. He should have ended his ‘special evening’ earlier, that boy never does what he’s told and he didn’t have enough time to clear up. Herman was getting tired of his son. He reminded him of Larissa way too much and that was annoying. Herman had let Victor slip out deliberately, because he knew where he was going to run.
“What a time Victor had to pick to make friends” Herman thought to himself, and isn’t it convenient that he has made friends with a vampire!
Herman knew he would be the first suspect, that’s why he needed a plan. And as he watched from outside he thought of a way he can kill too birds with one stone, free himself and get rid of his son who he had ‘put up with’ for too long now.
People don’t like vampires, they don’t trust them, and vampires are creatures of evil aren’t they? Don’t they hunt humans? What a perfect cover up, that I, the evil vampire and my deluded follower had murdered the poor maid.
And lets not forget the other person who was with us earlier that night. Martha Peel. And everyone knows that her mother Prudence would be horrified to hear of her daughter fraternising with evil. With some clever persuasion and a few twists to the tale, Mrs Peel’s hatred for the devil could become very helpful.

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Forum Resident
#53 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 7:25 PM
Serene's vampireness taking over her, Herman's planning to get someone else accused and more Prudence Peel stuff ? I think I'm addicted.
I'm also curious about what could have led Herman to that murder...
#54 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 7:33 PM
it is soooo good i wasnt expecting a framing! lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_tfm
love the story oh and where du get the shes still human hair from?

Serene's human hair is by XM sims, link here

#56 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:02 PM
oh this is so good
#57 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 11:19 PM
This rocks my socks! Can't wait for the next update!
#58 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 11:43 PM
oh what a scum bag Herman is...Great update
#59 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 9:07 PM
update update update... soz just very excited
Test Subject
Original Poster
#60 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 9:09 PM
Calm down swiftsign lol!!! part seven should be ready soon! Im just a bit slower in the production due to college work and stuff.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:06 PM
Default Plan in motion, and an unexpected visit.
After that eventful night, Herman had seemingly disappeared. The police spoke to Victor, but he was soon let of easily because Martha and I were witnesses to prove his innocence. I had no doubt in my mind that Mr Anderson was behind all this, but what puzzled me is why? What is his motive? Even Victor had no idea what would drive him to do this. Victor stayed at my place for a few days as his home was still taped up as a crime scene. I was sad to see him so alone; Herman didn’t seem to care what happened to him. But I knew what upset him the most was the growing suspicion that Herman had lied to him over the reason his mother died.
Meanwhile I was struggling with my own personal battle. The longing for blood. The slight craving had begun to grow and now I just couldn’t stop thinking of it. And I felt so bad; I should be focused on helping my friend get through this tough time. I cursed Andrew once more for doing this to me, for making me into this sickening parasite. By then, I had given up hope of revenge. But that didn’t stop me killing him in my thoughts over and over again.

The news of the murder had spread quickly across Strangetown. Soon everyone in the neighbourhood was talking about it, not many scandals happen in this quiet town. Some enjoy the gossip, but Mrs Prudence Peel was not pleased to hear this news. It wasn’t the fact that she cared much about Aiyana Dallas or knew the Andersons very well, it was because as far as she was concerned, this was work of the devil and it was far to close to home for her liking. Most people thought she was just a bit mad, but if it says so in the revelations chapter (whatever obscure code it may be shown in) then it can only be true! Humans should not question anything written in the bible.
Prudence sat at home that evening, flicking though her precious bible; she did this strictly every day. During these dark times only the lords book can protect you (well that’s her belief) Just as she was at revelations (Oh that’s the best bit! ****, fire, and damnation galore. In fact she had become obsessed with that section) Prudence was interrupted by a knock on the door.
“Who would be calling at this ungodly hour?” she thought to herself, carefully placing the beloved bible down. She hesitated opening the door, the demons are everywhere now, but sometimes you have to take that chance.

Herman stood outside, waiting for Mrs Peel to answer the door. This crazy lady shouldn’t be hard to sway. He had a little speech prepared, and Herman had a knack for persuasion, like a natural gift. As Prudence answered, she was shocked to see this potential murderer had come to her.
“Mr Anderson? (Then to herself) My lord why are you sending demons to my home?”
“I am sorry to disturb you Mrs Peel, I have something important I wish to discuss with you.”
“I shall not invite any minion of Satan into my home!”
“Dear Mrs Peel I think you are mistaken, I am only here to inform you on your daughter’s whereabouts. It seems she is the one fraternising with demons, not I”
Prudence paused after these words. He had her attention. Martha had been disappearing off strangely a lot.
“My daughter? What about my daughter?”
Herman put on a straight face; he appeared deadly serious despite finding Prudence ridiculous. He continued..
“Have you not heard the rumours of vampires…I mean demons in our town? This is a very serious matter, may I please come in?”
Prudence was reluctant to let this man into her home while her husband and daughter were both out, but if what he says is true, then surely the lord sent him here for a purpose. To Prudence, her family is everything, so perhaps he is a messenger to save her daughters soul.

Prudence allowed Herman in, they sat down. She didn’t completely trust this man, but the news he brought was very important. Herman began his prepared speech
“Oh these are such terrible times, I’m sure you’d agree. I needed to talk to you; you are the only other person who would believe me when I say there are demons amongst us.”
“You have seen these demons?”
“Yes, briefly. The reason I need to take action, is because of my son. It appears he has been seduced by this darkness, a demon has befriended him. I do love my son dearly, but I fear his soul is now far too corrupt to be saved. You have heard the stories about poor Aiyana haven’t you?”
Prudence nodded, what a strange man! What is his point in this?
“You see Mrs Peel, I know it is too late to save my son, I think this thing has persuaded Victor to sacrifice poor Aiyana, or at least assist her in this sickening crime, and there is no repentance for that. But I am now aware that your daughter Martha has also met this devilish girl. I would hate to see another young person suffer the same fate.”
Herman sunk his head, appearing full of sorrow. Prudence’s heart went out to this poor man. So this is the explanation for the murder, she was right!
“I have been hiding from the police, to protect my Victor.Unfortunatly I don’t think they will believe me if I try to explain.Thats is why I need your assistance, to put a stop to these evil doings, and maybe Martha can be saved from Serene Raiden”
Serene Raiden? Where had she heard that name before? Then suddenly Prudence remembered. A girl from Martha’s school! Evil is reaching out and has its sights fixed on the youths. Something must be done!
“Of course…Thank you so much for your warning. May god be with you”
Herman thanked Prudence for her time and left, smirking. What an idiot! Isn’t it funny what a bit of sucking up can do?

While all this was going on, I had been waiting outside. Victor was asleep, and I was rather bored. Well thankfully I did not hear of the conversation between Herman and Prudence, my mood was rather dark that night. You know in a way, Prudence was right. I was slowly turning more demonic every day. I was growing weak from lack of blood, I was being deprived from my kind’s lifesourse and it was not doing me any good. But the poor woman has no idea what she’s gotten herself into, I am far less evil than her new friend Herman. If I remember Prudence’s favourite quotation correctly, it was…
“Revelations 21: But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars-their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulphur.”
Magic arts. I wonder if transforming into a bat counts? If only she knew what a sinner she was agreeing to help. Because if anyone is close to ****, it’s him! If I am correct, Herman fits into almost all of these crimes. Why couldn’t she see that I don’t actually want anything to do with dark arts!

But then, I can’t say that all vampires are mere victims of circumstance. Some of us are just complete freaks who totally enjoy preying on humans! One person springs to mind in particular…..Andrew of course! That night I thought of him a lot, I thought of him stalking the backstreets, probably drunk and biting random chicks the same way he did to me with rehearsed lines and force. Perhaps I’m psychic; perhaps it was a scary coincidence. But that night, I had a surprise reunion with my maker.
“Andrew? What are you doing here! ”
Andrew smiled, and looked at me. He was still exactly the same as I had last seen him. He replied.
“Nice to see you too Serene, we need to catch up”

#62 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:12 PM
nooo!! not that damn andrew...maybe he will get framed for the murder instead of serene? i hope so well done lolly and I ma counting down the hours until the 8th update
#63 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:49 PM
good update i hope to read more
Forum Resident
#64 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 9:15 PM
Prudence is back... Poor Serene, how could she be seen as the baddie ? I'm waiting for next update, I just can't stop reading your story, Lolli. Good job !
#65 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:45 PM
Andrew better have good news for her..grrrr, nasy peice of work!
#66 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 1:26 AM
Hi! This is a uber story you've typed. Please hurry with the next part! But to my real point, where did you get Selene's dress? It's really pretty.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:10 PM
how did you do the bat thing????great story,cant wait for update,i havent really played the vamps much,so was just wondering
Test Subject
Original Poster
#68 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 2:11 PM
Serene's dress is sadley no longer there i tried to find the link for you LlamaLass but its been deleted.
And joanne1977, the bat thing is an interaction, its like "walk here" but with vamps you can click "fly here"

thankyou for your comments guys! il start working on part 8 soon.

BTW emily if you are reading this DONT!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#69 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 6:30 PM
If my cousin dares read this she is DEAD! and i mean DEAD! this is just a little note for her!

Lab Assistant
#70 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 7:32 PM
ok cool thanks,will check it out!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#71 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 6:15 PM
Default Andrew...just makes things difficult!
I just couldn’t believe it, Andrew, who I had spent many searching for, had finally returned. I hated him so much; he was the worst person ever to enter my life (then) and he just had to come back while I was at a weak point. That’s typical of Andrew, shows up when you least expect him. I glared at his stupid jerk face.
“What are you doing here?”
“Well that’s nice! Don’t I get a proper welcome back?”
At this point I was almost willing to let my vampire side loose hand slash him to pieces, yet I was curious to hear what stupid excuse he had for being here.
“You didn’t answer my question, what are you doing here, and you better have a good reason!”
Andrew smirked at me in his typical mocking way that now made me want to hit him!
“I wanted to see you of course! You’re my favourite creation! Wow and don’t you look great as a vamp, it’s a shame I couldn’t stick around to see you before, I had places to be.”
“What the **** are you on about? I am not ‘your’ creation! I hate you! You ruined my life! Now this is a really lame reason to come and bother me again!”
He shrugged.
“Well I think you need me to bother you, something isn’t right here. From what I’m hearing you seriously need guidance Serene! Is it true you don’t bite people?”
I replied, telling him that it is indeed true because I’m not a sick weirdo who eats my own species. But Andrew would have none of that; he had some plans for me that evening.

How Andrew persuaded me to come with him is still a mystery to me. He told me that I needed to see what life as a vampire should be like. Apparently my behaviour is unhealthy (so cannibalism is healthy?) and he wanted to “show me the light”. That’s a rather stupid expression to use when describing vampire life.
We arrived at some strange place after following a few strange back roads I never knew existed. It was eerily dark and isolated, and the atmosphere gave me the creeps.
“Ok what are we doing here?”
“This…is my favourite…uh restaurant, if you get what I mean.” He smiled yet again “filled with vampbait”
Vampbait, according to Andrew, is a word to describe people like Martha. Creepy people who are obsessed with vampires…just asking to be bitten. He says they are great when you’re not in the mood to chase your victims. I found the whole idea horrible.
“I am not looking to bite anyone!”
“Ok...Whatever Serene, just come inside and see how you feel, perhaps it’s not too late to save you”

Normally, I would have thought Crypt’O club was a freaky hangout, but this place made it look almost normal! The walls were…bloodstained? The people looked more vampire like than both me and Andrew put together and the whole place was dimly lit by. The overall effect was very stereotypically vampirish.We both stuck out like sore thumbs, but that didn’t bother Andrew. He made his way through as if he was completely at home. People didn’t really react to us, I was curious why.
“Andrew, if these people love vamps so much how come they don’t notice us?”
“These people wouldn’t know a real vamp if it danced around in front of them; they think we wear capes and stuff…stupid people! But its cool, means we don’t get rushed.”
Suddenly he disappeared; I looked around and saw him speeding off with some random girl, he waved at me before taking her into a back room….what a creep! He is exactly how I imagined in his vampire ways. I felt lost in this room. I knew I didn’t belong amongst these people. To make things even scarier I was bothered by some creepy guy, who looked about thirty-odd ears old.
“You’re a pretty young thing aren’t you? Are you new here blondie? I’ll be your friend…let’s say we go get to know each other a little better…”
“No. no I do not want to get you better! I want to get outta here!”

Andrew suddenly appeared beside me again, and I was almost relived to see him. He addressed the creepy man.
“Hey Crazy-Bob, stop perving! I need to show Serene something.”
I was worried, the girl he was with had disappeared. I had my suspicions on what had happened to her.
“Andrew I don’t trust you! I want to go!”
“Well im not going yet, you don’t know the way home. So you can either come with me or stay and make friends with Bob!”
Ok Bob scared me; so I decided to take my chances with Andrew. He led me into a backroom. It was dark and dingy, and slumped on the floor was the corpse of the girl Andrew was with earlier, just as I’d thought. There was blood on the floor.
“Andrew this is sick! Was all the carnage necessary! I want to go! Now! “
“Yeah it was! But hold on, you’re not leaving the room? Nobody is stopping you! It’s a gross dead body…why aren’t you scared?”
I couldn’t even answer this question myself. What he had just done to this poor girl was horrific, and before, I would have run like ****. But I couldn’t leave! Something about it had me paralysed, I couldn’t just walk away. Andrew expected this.
“It’s the blood isn’t it? You want the blood! And so you should Serene, it’s the same for us all. You are doing yourself no favours by starving. Just think of it as like eating…meat or something.”
“I-I-I don’t care! This is my own species! I can’t do it! Im no killer!”
And with all the willpower I could scrape together, I forced my way out of the room, I didn’t know the way home, but I’d rather risk it out there than stay here. Andrew watched me go and sniggered.
“Fine, suit yourself, it’s never gonna go away!”

“I told you…..she is a demon”
Herman and Prudence watched me leave hurriedly. “It’s disgusting creatures like her are allowed to roam the earth.”
Prudence was shocked; she had never been face to face with her so called “Demons” before.
“Heavens above! This is worse than I thought! Oh good lord how can the works of evil be devouring us so quickly? Is there no hope!”
Herman sighed. “The police will never believe this, most of these are just followers, the demons are too few, in fact a lot of people still don’t believe in them! Im afraid there is only one way to get rid of her and it’s a bit extreme. But it is for the greater good. Will you help me?”
Prudence nodded, still in shock. Whatever it takes, something must be done. Herman’s plan was simple. Serene is obviously troubled by something, Herman has a basic knowledge of vampires, and if she isn’t drinking blood then the poor girl is going to suffer from it. She will be easy to mess with; and she can be made to look so suspicious. He just has to be careful with it.

Times like these, it pays off to have a stalker. She had followed me and Andrew to the club and wondered what her mother was doing in a place like this, with another man! Surely not cheating? Martha just had to find out. I was fortunate for this, as she was to be a dangerous flaw in Herman’s perfect plan.

Forum Resident
#72 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:09 PM
This chapter was really thrilling, I was wondering whether Serene would bite someone... Oooooh I hope she won't try and get addicted to blood !
#73 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:15 PM
Hahaha, Martha is good for something after all!
#74 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:47 PM
great update
#75 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:53 PM
she might become a 'good' vampire and only feast on already dead people...nah! update soon lolly it is getting better.
Page 3 of 18