Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 10:23 AM
psycosimmer, I did fix it, I forgotten to turn the sim/object detail up to high, erm by the way, do you know where the best place to get resident and community lots for free are? Sims community is good, but all the good lots you have to pay for
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 10:30 AM
thanks guys, erm I took this picture an I thought it was funny, so I'll post it here for you to enjoy

Someone's feeling sexy!!!
Instructor
#28 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 12:29 PM
Heehee, cute picture! Great update too, tis really sad!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 12:59 AM
really cute picture glad to hear that you fixed it! UPDATE PLEASE! :D
#30 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:03 AM
hahaha. nice update! (I'm not laughing at the update)
#31 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:40 AM
OOOh its very good!! Cant wait to read more!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 12:12 PM
yeah, all I need to do is think of what will happen next, probably she'll be seeing rellies for halloween. any idea wherre I can get get good halloween cossies 4 kiddies from?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:25 PM
well I just downloaded a halloween pack, so all I need to do now is think of the next chapter
#34 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:03 AM
halloween pack or holiday pack?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:53 AM
halloween pack from sims fantastic
Instructor
#36 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 5:25 PM
You can get good smaller sized lots from MaryLou on MTS2, and there are tons of fabulous finished lots over there, too. Just to let ya know... btw, when's the next update? I simply MUST know!

Ciao,
~M~
#37 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:51 AM
I love this story! It's really sad though.
By the way, her facial expression is adorable. =]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 11:26 AM
I guess, it's kind of a lemony snicket story, isn't it, I'll get started on the next update now, thanks for the tips, and you know, I looked into Diana's face, in that picture up there and strangely enough I saw a permanent sadness, it's so wierd, she looked worried :S
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:41 PM
I've got most of the pictures now, I just need to take a few more. her gardens supposed to look frosty but I reckon the rest of the neighborhood ruins the effect
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:27 PM
Default Chapter 2 *A reunion*
Ok Guys, here is my christmas present to you, chapter 3!

Chapter 3
A Reunion

Recently, Diana had started flower arranging, she was working from home and selling them there at the moment, but she hoped to get her own shop one day. She walked down the steps and got to work, she hadn't put on her coat
or gloves.

It was a cold Haloween morning, the first frost of the year had settled down, but Diana wasn't really caring, she just concentrated on her work, but being it so cold, the work was slow and labourious, and soon her hands began to shake, they became stiff, and even picking up the flowers became hard. Stopping, Diana flapped her hands a bit to keep the fading feeling in them, and walked inside to get her coat and gloves.

As she got inside where it was warm, she noticed the phones repeated ringing, she went over to it and lifted the handset from the holder.
"Hello, who is this?" She said in the speaker.

"Who do you think?" A familiar voice replied.

Diana smiled, she knew that voice, but she decided to make a fake guess on who it was, "Are you jack frost, intending to freeze my home and trap me
inside?" She asked.

"No, no, don't be silly, it's your sister!" Diana's sister replied laughing. "But Obviously you knew that didn't you?"
Diana and her Twin Alice had loved to pretend to be someone else when they were talking on the phone, the joke had never died, it lived on. "Of course I did Alice, I'd know your voice anywhere" Diana replied. " So why are you calling then?" she asked.
Alice paused for a second "Diana, I was wondering, will you be over to come and see us today? At about 3? We haven't seen you in ages.

Diana thought about this for a second, she hadn't seen Alice in ages it was true, but her husband Sam gave a painful reminder about Chris, they were very alike, but she wasn't doing anything today so she decided to go.
"Ok then, you win, when do you want me to go back home?" She asked.

"Well I think 7:30 should be ok, hows that" Alice asked.
Diana checked her watch, it was 2:30, Alices house in Kingshire was 15 minutes away. "Pretty short notice, but I'll come, see you in half an hour".

"Ok, see you then, bye" Alice said and hung up the phone, then she walked outside, Iris, Ben, your Aunty Di is coming over in half an hour, so go get yourself dressed, and Iris, hows your painting going?" she asked her 11 year
old daughter.

"It's coming on, I'll finish it soon" Iris replied.
"Well thats certainly good, now come on get inside, your shaking" Alice said, gently ushering Iris inside. "you too, Ben"
"Ok, so Diana's coming today? since when?" Ben asked as he surfaces from his dive.
"Since I called her 5 minutes ago" Alice replied.
Ben nodded as if he understood, "Ok" then pausing slightly he put on a cheeky grin and asked, "mummy, what am I getting for my birthday?"
Alice looked oin mock exasperation at her husband. Ben was going to be 13 on the 11th of November, and wouldn't stop badgering them about it.
"you'll see" she replied and walked inside.

15 minutes later, Diana put her coat and gloves on, and got into her car.
A few minutes after that, she started her car and drove of into the distance of Red Willowby, heading for Kingshire.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:32 PM
chapter 3 will be posted after new years day
Instructor
#42 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:23 PM
Lovely update! I'll be watching in eager anticipation for your update!

Ciao,
~M~
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:14 PM
I really like this story!In fact.....I LOVE it!Just keep on updating!

Read,comment and enjoy my story on

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=30265
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 2:57 PM
seriously Irine, you are so sweer! Merry christmas everyone!

Sweer? did I say that? I meant sweet, heh heh he.... uhhhhhh...
Damn it
Instructor
#45 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 6:39 PM
Default :)
Looking forward to getting to know Alice and her family better. Nice update.
Merry Christmas to you too!
Instructor
#46 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 1:51 PM
Nice update, Iris and Ben seem sweet. Keep it up, and merry Christmas!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 8:29 PM
merry boxing day you mean! :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 7:41 PM
Default Chapter 3 *Halloween Fright* Part 1

Diana smiled to herself as she walked up to the door of her sisters house, she had always loved the decorations they put up, her favourite ones were the gravestones, she knew why Alice put these decorations up each year, it was to amuse Iris and Ben, and she knew they loved the stuff put up. Speaking of Iris, it seemed she had noticed Diana, because she was grinning and pointing at her excitedly.

Alice walked up to the door to greet her twin, they were alike in every possible way, and they had to wear different clothes so people could tell them apart. Diana smiled, " Hi Alice " She said.

"Good to see you, sister. I'm really sorry about Chris, but just remember the good times you had, and you'll feel better about it, I promise" Alice said.

Diana smiled sadly, " well that’s a promise I can trust" she said, "Everyone else just tries not to mention it, so thanks".
Alice nodded, "Come on, you must be freezing, come inside before you catch a chill" she said. Then they embraced and for one moment, Diana felt something she hadn't felt for 5 months, she felt safe.

They walked inside and Diana took her coat off, as they warmed up, they started talking, and Diana felt as if the 5 months had never happened. She was warm, she felt safe, she had travelled out of the danger in the outside world and had settled quite happily in her heart, where she could forget about her inner pain, where she could free herself, just for a while and be truly happy, just for a while.

"So where are Iris and Ben? Are they over at a friends?" Diana asked after a while.
Alice simply shrugged" I don't know, guess so, as I haven't seen them you got here...." Alice's voice tailed off slightly, having run out of words. Diana noticed that Iris was standing just behind Alice, but Iris shook her head and brought a finger to her lips. Diana got the message ' Keep it a surprise for her ' Diana nodded, but made it look like she was nodding to what Alice had said, and said nothing herself, while Iris ran off in silence.

"No, they're getting changed honey, you'll see them once they've got into their halloween costumes, they're going trick or treating tonight" Sam said, and Diana jumped, she hadn't noticed him there, but she quickly relaxed, Sam could have that effect on her.
"Ok then, I hope they're not too long" Alice noted

Iris turned up about 5 minutes later, in a short witches dress, and a gorgeous mask. Iris wasted no time in greet her, "Diana!" She cried and leapt on top of her. Diana laughed, out of pure shock and how funny Iris had looked.
"Hey Iris, it's nice to see you again, I love your mask, and where's ben, by the way?" Diana asked, slightly winded from having the breath knocked out of her.

Ben walked into the room a few moments later, dressed quite obviously as one of those ninja turtles, she couldn't remember which.
"Hi Diana, nice to see you, me and Iris were just about to get going, and don't worry, I know a few tricks for this sort of thing, c'mon Iris" He said and walked out of the door.

Iris waved a hasty goodbye then ran out to follow her brother. But Diana couldn't help feeling worried, they were so young, so innocent, she was quite right to feel concerned. Alice looked like she was feeling the same.

After an hour or so, she and Alice heard the tell-tale clap that signaled the start of a thunderstorm. inwardly, Diana shivered, she had never liked thunderstorms and this was no different. She looked at Alice, who was looking fairly terrified. She was scared of thunderstorms and her concern for her childrens saftey was obviously making it worse. Diana placed a hand on her sisters shoulder, and Alice looked at her, the fear was still there but she looked comforted and smiled.
Quite suddenly they both heard a lot of commotion outside and they turned to each other. "What was that?" asked Alice.
"I don't know, probably thunder." Diana replied.
Suddenly the door banged open, their heads swiveled to face the door frame and Diana gasped bringing her hand to her mouth, Alice screamed.

Because there, framed breifly in the doorway, as white as a ghost, illuminated by a flash of lighthning, stood Iris, and in one glance Diana understood that something had happened, and it didn't look good.

#49 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:36 PM
ohmigosh! great update!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 9:05 PM
thanks! there are some things I need to sort out at the moment... rain downloads, new year, maybe some new clothes, and perhaps a new story! no wait, that probably won't happen 'till I'm cllose to finishing this
Page 2 of 10