Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 8:30 AM
Default The hangover from hell
I woke up the following morning with the hangover from hell….and the smell of cooking?

I stumble out to the kitchen to find Dave cooking breakfast. ‘Good morning sunshine’ He grins at me. Yeh real funny.
I mumbled something back as I took a seat at the bench.
‘Nothin’ like a greasy fry up to cure a hang over’ Dave say’s as he puts a plate down in front of me.

Hang on a minute.
‘Did you…..Did we?’

Dave smirked first. Then assured me that we didn’t.
I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god.
Not that I don’t want to, but I at least want to remember it!

I was still picking at my food when Dave finished his and got up to leave for work giving me a kiss goodbye and telling me to be a good girl and eat my breakfast. He was a shit stirrer. But a sweet one.

I sat back down and started at my plate. My head was throbbing and I had my first shift at the record store today.
I think the bacon and eggs are mocking me because I swear they’re smiling at me.

Hope you like the updates! Feedback is always appreciated
Advertisement
#27 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 1:01 PM
That breakfast looks tasty, I want one. I like the story its really good keep it coming!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:56 PM
This is really great. Dave is so cute and funny, good catch for Emalita!
#29 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:08 PM
*claps* Lol, this is a funny and very great story! Even though she is a sim she acting like a human, lmao!
Theorist
#30 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:45 PM
Wow, this is a very original story I like it! Really shows how weird the sims world can be. I think I recognized Malcolm's mom as part of the welcome wagon in the first chapter, I really need to get around to reviving her. Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:23 AM
Thanks so much for the feedback! You don't know how much i need it lol. I was a little bit anxious earlier thinking people had stopped reading and thought i'd have to throw in the towel but now i can continue

Quote: Originally posted by Captain THPS4
I think I recognized Malcolm's mom as part of the welcome wagon in the first chapter, I really need to get around to reviving her. Looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Reviving her?? What happened? Did you kill her or something?
#32 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:34 AM
Just wondering, but where did you find the hair that she is sporting when she wakes up ? Good story by the way.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:38 AM
I'm pretty sure that's free hair from xmsims
#34 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:42 AM
Was she sitting when he kiss her? And your story is 1 star! :O
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:00 AM
one LOL well i guess it's better than none.
And no she was standing
I wish they didn't have to do everything standing, it's really annoying
#36 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:40 AM
This is a great story! I love her hair when she's at the club! Where did you get it? Can't wait for more updates!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:10 AM
Club hair is peggy sims pay it's the brittany hair
Theorist
#38 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starwyn
Reviving her?? What happened? Did you kill her or something?

No, I never killed her. I just happened to find some time ago that there's a "Margaret Landgrabb" as one of the sims in my neighborhood that can be revived. I wasn't playing as Malcolm at the time so she's still dead in my game at the moment.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 7:30 AM
Default Missing Dave
When I got home from work today I was stuffed. Couldn’t be bothered cooking for one tonight so I grabbed a packet of chips for dinner.

I’ve been working in the record store a while now and they’re telling me I need to be more creative, so I bought myself a karaoke machine and an easel.

I can sing ok but I’ve never attempted painting before.

And obviously this is why…That’s just ghastly.

Somehow i was able to sell it for $4! Personally i think that's too much.

Dave’s away teaching at a summer camp and I really miss him. He’s my sanity in this place. Actually, he’s the reason I’m still here.

We just get along so well and have so much fun together. Whether it’s playing video games for a laugh..

Hanging out eating take-out…

Or making out… :D
Dave always makes everything fun. He makes me laugh.

He thinks of me all the time and often buys me little gifts.

Being apart from him has made me realize just how much he means to me. He’s my best friend in every sense of the word.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 7:39 AM
Default Swiiming with addicts
I’ve taken a week’s holiday so Dave and I can spend the last week of summer together.
I was driving to his place when I saw they’d put up a swimming pool.

I pulled up outside and called Dave to see if he wanted to meet me there.

I couldn’t wait till Dave got there I HAD to have a go on one of those slides NOW! They looked like sooo much fun.

Dave was about as excited as me and he dive bombed in.

We ended up spending the entire day there! We swam, played Marco polo, sunbaked. No-one else even dipped their feet in the water. Were they too good for the pool or something? I think I saw no more than 2 people actually get into the water the whole day. They didn’t know what they were missing.

When we did get out of the water we went and sat under the shade to have lunch. I’m slowly getting used to other people joining in our conversations and I don’t always mind so much. Besides, it’s not constant so Dave and I still get to have our own conversations too.

While we were eating though I did see the reason no-one else was swimming.
Yep, they were selling coffee inside the kiosk.
I tell you, after that last place, I stay away from that stuff now. There’s truly some wicked ingredient in their coffee.

Look at them all!! Addicts! Every one of them.

It was getting late in the afternoon and had started raining when we finally decided to leave. We had plans to eat out at a restaurant tonight and I needed to go home and get changed.
Dave rides a motorbike and needed to drop it off so I said I’d pick him up once I was ready.

As we walked out we couldn’t help but shake our heads as the townies were still shaking and drinking their coffee. One cup after another….
#41 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 1:40 PM
Great update! and where did you get Dave's hair?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 2:19 PM
Peggy, pretty sure it's a pay one tho..
Forum Resident
#43 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 2:46 PM
Very tongue-in-cheek! Entertaining too. Love your screenshots, can't wait for more.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#44 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 4:27 PM
Hee, I love it, very cute. Really nice idea, too, and brilliantly written! Keep it up!
Theorist
#45 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 4:55 PM
Good update! Makes me wonder why Maxis made sims so addicted to coffee....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 4:07 AM
Thanks guys Yeh she does come across a bit sarcastic but she's knew to it all you know lol

I'd be able to write so much more if it didn't take half hour to load each screen. Sending her to a community lot takes me pretty much the whole day to do. I have to do things in between like cook dinner, hang washing etc otherwise i'd go mad
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 5:37 AM
looking for your next update!.....
#48 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:03 AM
you have real talent for interior and exterior decorating!! all these shots are beautiful!!
the stories great too!!
(= (= (=
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenny
looking for your next update!.....

Looking for yours too! Damn that RL stuff LOL

thanks Princessgen
They'd be much nicer than that if my computer could cope and things didn't get in the way of my sims
I've been in a few comps but moved to the sims beauty ones. Should have seen me when i first started LOL Didn't even get past some of the application rounds.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 10:07 PM
Can't wait until your next update, this story is really cute! I love upbeat stories, they make me feel good.
Page 2 of 62