Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 8:58 AM
Montridge!!! You are certainly not ending the chapter there are you!? Ooh, I loved this update! First, I love the use of Sim-isms (Studio Town!) and I love the richness of the characters and their interactions. This story is so great! Thanks for the update. May I have another.....VERY soon??

~Al :lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 12:49 PM
This is a really interesting story, it really shows that you know whats going on and that you have it all planned out. Trent and Regminton are really interesting, i am curious--each chapter, they seem to be upset about something that happened in the past.

I like the way the shots are put up, they are close enough to each other to have continution, but at the same time, things change in it, to make it interesting

^_^
Instructor
#53 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 12:55 PM
Great Story Montridge, I always new you would have a great story to post.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 7:02 PM
I don't know how it happened, but I apparently missed that you updated yesterday so I got to read two amazing chapters Can't wait for more!
Instructor
#55 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 8:13 PM
I'm really loving Trent and Remington. Love love love! :D

The story is really drawing me in now! I wasn't too sure at the beginning (I'm extremely picky about what I read) but I kept on reading and now it's sucked me right in! I can't wait for the next chapter!

:D

EDIT: Also, looking back on the first part, Elaine mentions her husband's name is Reginald... Is this the same one, or just two different guys? Just curious.
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 7:18 PM
Default Our Home Away From Home
On our way to the Deppiesse home, Trent filled me in on what to expect.
'You'll feel right at home there, Lanie.' he was telling me enthusiastically. 'By the time the evening is over you'll feel like family.'
'I really like Allie.' I confided. Wistfully, I thought of my own mother. 'Helen was nice too.'
'You'll also like Tony.' Trent told me. 'He and Allie are the reason that Helen has been such a pleasure to work with. They are good decent people. They have raised all their children to be outstanding members of the community. Helen is my pride and joy. If only the mothers of all my models can be as kind, sensible, and genuine as Allie. I can certainly tell you that the other girls (just between us) don't hold a candle to Helen. Helen's one of a kind.'
'They are lovely people, Darling.' Uncle Remington agreed. 'You'll be quite disappointed to see the evening come to an end.'
I was certainly looking forward to the meeting the rest of Deppiesse family.
It had been a long day, so I took the opportunity to relax a bit and listen to my Uncle and Trent plot against that Reginald guy Helen had gotten engaged too.
'I so hope he's there.' my uncle's tone was maliously gleeful.
We finally pulled up into the drive of a pretty wood shingled two story house.
My Uncle took my hand as Trent gathered together a bouquet of red roses and a bottle of wine.
Allie was delighted by the thoughtful gifts.

The atmosphere in the Deppiesse household was comfortable and inviting. I could smell the delicious fragrance of meat cooking and the slight scent of pine. I was once again reminded of my childhood home. Had it only been a few weeks since I had left?
While Allie went to put the flowers in water, Helen quickly kissed and hugged both my Uncle and Trent.
'I'm so glad you agreed to come over.' she also had a pretty smile for me. 'Hi Lanie.'
'Am I glad to see you two!' the oft mentioned Tony Deppiesse had joined us.
He and Trent clasped hands warmly. 'Since the boys have gone off to college, I've been outnumbered and henpecked by females.'
'Sure Pop,' Helen winked at me. 'You have it so rough around here.'
'If the two women are Helen and Allie, I'd be in Heaven.' my Uncle commented.
'It's fine until you get the mile long 'Honey do list' or get sweet talked into going shopping or hosting tea parties on Friday nights.'
Instead of shaking my uncle's hand, Tony gripped his shoulder gently. 'How are you holding up?'
'I'm taking it one day at a time. I'm grateful that I still have Lanie. She certainly has given me reason to smile these days.'
'You know Allie and I are just a phone call away if you should ever need us. Anytime of day or night. That goes for all of you.'
'I know. Thanks Tony.'
Tony turned his warm brown eyes on me.
'Hi'ya peanut.'
I knew in an instant that I would adore Tony.

I have to confess, when I was around family and people I truly like, I loved being the center of attention. The Deppiesse's all made over me like I was their one of their own. In a mere matter of minutes I felt like I had truly known them all my life.
My Uncle and Trent were ushered into comfortable armchairs by the beautiful and charming Helen. Allie and Tony seated me in between them on the couch.

Dinner was wonderful.
Allie told my Uncle that she and Helen had painstakingly removed every carb and calorie from the meal.
Trent muttered that he wished he'd never heard of someone named Atkins.
I was content to eat and listen to the conversation around me.
My Uncle of course couldn't resist bringing up Helen's fiance.
'I'm so disappointed that your young man isn't here.' he spoke angelicly. 'I was looking forward for the opportunity to get to know Roald better.'
'That's Roland.' Trent corrected with only the slightest twitching of his lips.
'It's Reginald ' Helen gave them both a stern look.
'Same difference.' Tony spoke up glumly.
'Pop don't start.' Helen was still smiling, but her tone firm.
'I'm sorry, Princess. You can't blame me for being sore at the guy that plans to steal my little girl away from me.'
I would learn that Tony was a big softie. He was easily put in place by his women folk.
'I feel the same way.' Trent put in his two cents. 'Helen we only have your best interests at heart. I know you've dated this fellow for a year, but what do you really know about him.'
Tony flashed Trent a grateful look.
Helen placed her napkin on the table and looked him right in the eye.
'I know that Reginald and I are getting married. He's the man I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. I appreciate everyone's concern, but I really do know what I'm doing. Now how about those Llamas? What did you think of Joe Ryan's homerun? '
Helen's calm resonable conviction did more than tears or an emotional outburst could ever do. I was truly impressed. I felt like I was the only one at the table on her side. Helen didn't look like a frivolus or flighty person to me. Even at seven I had a bit of a romantic nature. I wished Helen and her Reginald all the best.

After dessert of cherry pie and vanilla ice cream, Allie and Helen ordered the men back into the living room while they cleared up the table. It didn't take Allie, Helen, and I but a few minutes to have everything spotless and put away.
It was easy to get lost in the good nature of the Deppiesse household.
We all ended up in a big loft room on the second story. It had once been a bedroom for Helen's three brother's, but while they were off at The Academie La Tour, it was turned into a game room.
Tony, Helen, Trent, and my Uncle got down to the serious business of playing cards. I kept Allie company while she served coffee.
I was offered a spot at the table, but to be honest I was never much for card games. Allie admitted she wasn't either. After we watched for awhile we went back down stairs and talked a little. I had a much better time looking at all Allie's photo albums.

A very pleasant evening finally drew to a close. Hugs, kisses and hearty hands shakes went round. Allie told me that she wanted me to come over often. Tony joked that he wanted to keep me. As much as I liked the Deppiesse's I realised I'd be miserable without my Uncle and Trent. In such a short time I had gotten really attached. Helen also gave me a sisterly hug on the way out.

'What did I tell you, Lanie?' Trent asked helping me get settled into the back seat. 'Did you have a good time?'
'Uh-Huh.' I yawned my agreement. My eyes were getting heavy.
'We need to get someone home and to bed.' my Uncle produced his keys. 'It really is getting late.'
I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being carried toward to the front door of our house.

I woke up breifly and looked around.
'Do you know where you are, Darling?' my Uncle laughed, resting his hand on Trent's shoulder.

'Home.' I said simply, laying my head back down.
I was carefully placed under the covers dress and all. I snuggled into the pillow eager to fall back into dreams.
My Uncle bent down and kissed the top of my head.
(I knew it was him because his glasses scraped my ear a little.)
'She's so much like Mary. I can never look into Lanie's eyes and not see my sister in them. God, I miss her.' My Uncle sounded so sad. I missed Mama too. I hoped she and Daddy really could watch me from Heaven.
'There's quite a bit of you in Lanie as well. I do believe your niece already has me wrapped around her little finger.'
'She did throw quite the fit this morning didn't she?' my Uncle sounded cheery again. 'I never knew she had it in her. I may make the proper diva of her yet!'
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:13 PM
Eeks! I really do love your updates!

You said it in the chapter yourself, but its really amazing how quick Lanie adapted to Trent and Regminton-- i was looking at the pictures again, and i saw the dinner picture. My head started to hurt, thinking about all those sims running around and not eating! So, thank you for churing out the stories.

I am really looking forward to seeing Roland--Reginald--I do think that Trent, Regminton, Helen and Tony must have some well rounded reason why he looks like he could be bad.

I am glad that you started writing about the msyterious mary. I hear dark music!

^_^
#58 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 9:46 PM
I loved the update, Montridge! Can't wait to me Robert..er, Reginald. I hope Helen is right about him...but she is outnumbered, so somothing has gotta be up! As always, can't wait for more!

~Al
Forum Resident
#59 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:30 AM
very nice chapter!! Lanie is just so adorable I just loved the whole dinner party scene...
Instructor
#60 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:18 PM
I've just read the story, it's really good so far! I don't know... this Reginald guy, I tend to think Trent ant the others are right about him.
Instructor
#61 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:19 PM
Haha! I love Remington SO much! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing this Reginald guy... Everyone else seems to hate him, and I want to know why.

It must have been hard to do that dinner scene, where they're all eating... I can never get my sims to do what I want them to do without TONS of work, especially when most of them are just guests at the house.

Looking forward to the next chappie! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 9:01 AM
Default School and a Job (Part 1)
A week had gone by since our dinner at the Deppiesse household. My uncle had yet to enroll me in school. A few times I stayed home under the watchful eye of the servants, but most of the time my uncle just took me to work with him. I was allowed to bring what ever I needed from the house to keep myself entertained. I usually packed a few small dolls, paper, pencil, coloring books, and crayons.
Looking back I don't think my Uncle was really willing to part with me anymore than I wanted to go to a new school.
It was after lunch and there was a lull in business, so my uncle, Trent, and I just sat in Trent's office.
Trent once again broached the subject of my being sent to school and soon.

'I'm surprised a social worker hasn't come pounding on our door by now.' Trent was saying. 'Lanie should really be in school.'
'I've been looking into all sorts of schools.' my uncle claimed. 'I just can't decide which one will be best for Lanie.'
'Back on Vacation Island I just went to the closest school to our house.' I had taken over Trent's desk with my pen and paper.
'Public school.' my uncle shuddered. 'There is no order in those places! Children are allowed to run harem scarem doing as they please. Public school teachers are so disgruntled and uncaring that they don't step in and do anything to discipline them. They certainly don't teach anymore than they have to. While your under my roof, public school is definitely out of the question! The great thing about private school is that you pay them good money to teach your child something. At least they'd better or else !'

'I was reading in the paper about these new progressive type schools.' Trent commented, getting up to fix a drink. My Uncle frowned slightly, but didn't say anything. He declined when Trent quickly offered him one. ('Soda, Lanie? I also politely refused.) 'Anyway, instead of teaching in the traditional way, the classes are smaller and the children encouraged to learn at their own pace. I read of one where books were done away with all together. Instead of reading out of dusty old books and memorizing things the children actually learn by doing. Sometimes the teachers take the children outdoors and allow them to have class in the fresh air. These schools also don't use corporal punishment on a child. They elect more constructive forms of behavior modification. Perhaps we should look into finding a school like that for Lanie.'
It sounded good to me. I was all ears.

'Nonsense!' my uncle quickly shot that idea down. 'I'm not sending Lanie to some weird new aged school run by a lot of tree hugging bongo drum beating hippies! I want Lanie to have a traditional education. I like the thought of a good fear instilling thrashing being available to pint sized delinquents that should need it! For the money I'm going to be shelling out they'd better have a damn torture chamber for the little @#$%!s!'
'I don't believe you!' Trent smile was incredulous. 'You would actually be okay with some old crone rapping Lanie's knuckles?'
'No!' my uncle exclaimed. 'I'd have the job of any teacher that manhandled Lanie! I'd just feel better knowing that the other children were being beaten on a regular basis.'
'Your one twisted individual, Mansfield.' Trent laughed shaking his head.

I tuned them out for awhile and lost myself in my own thoughts. I really wasn't anxious to go to private school. It just sounded so ominous to me. The thought of my uncle shopping around for a school with it's own torture chamber was a bit unsettling to say the least. (Even though I was 99.9% sure he was only joking.)
The buzzer on Trent's desk went off. The cool efficient voice of Inez informed Trent that a Mr. Hastings was here to see him.
'What the devil...' Trent muttered to my uncle. 'I didn't have an appointment with Hastings today.'
To Inez.
"Tell him to come on in.'

End of Part One....Part Two will be up soon.
Instructor
Original Poster
#63 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 10:57 AM
Default School and a job (Part 2)
Trent hurried over to greet Mr. Hastings when he came through the door.
It didn't take Hastings long to get to the point of his visit
'I was just in the neighborhood and thought I'd pop round. I wanted to discuss some of the new ad campaigns we have on the table at Phelps. Our buyers feel that the mod look is here to stay, so we wanted to run a series of ads for a new clothing line aimed at the younger set. I was hoping Helen would be available if we should need her.'

Mr. Hastings gaze found mine.
'Why who is this lovely young lady? A new model?'
'Lanie meet Harlan Hastings, co owner of Phelps department store.' My Uncle made the introductions from his chair. 'Lanie is my niece.'
'Pleased to meet you Lanie.' Mr. Hastings beamed down on me.

After a bit of polite small talk, I went back to my paper and pen. The three men quickly began discussing business which sounded like a lot of blah, blah, blah to me. My ears perked up however when I heard my name.
They were discussing my school dilemma. My uncle was complaining that he just could not find the right school.
'My daughters go to the FinchMeyer Academe of Refined Young Ladies.' Hastings was telling my uncle. 'It's a top notch school and very exclusive. I could put in a good word with Martha FinchMeyer herself. She and the wife are on all the same social committees.'
I was beginning to regret that this old busybody dropped in on us.
The FinchMeyer Academe of Refined Young Ladies sounded cold and forbidding to my tender young ears. That Miss FinchMeyer sounded just like one of those evil ruler welding old bats Trent mentioned earlier.

Mr. Hastings caught me listening in and smiled at me. Though I wished he'd just go away with every fiber of my being and leave us in peace, I returned the smile.
'Does Lanie do any modeling? I would love to use her in our clothing catalogs. She could keep a few of the dresses in the bargain.'
Though I wanted to be a school teacher, doing a little modeling before I was old enough to teach sounded interesting. I'd never thought of it before. I began to thaw a little towards Hastings.
I was still glad to see him leave.
'So what do you think, Lanie.' my uncle asked. 'Would you like to model children's clothes in a catalog?'
How hard could it be?
I told him that I would like a shot at it, but that I did not like the sound of that school Hastings daughters went to.

However; my uncle felt that this was just the type of school I should go to. There was no talking him out of it.

My note: I thought it would be funny to name the owner of my Phelps department store Hastings. (You'd get it if you saw the movie The Big Store. )
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 11:41 AM
I just read this all and I think it's fabulous! You write really well and I think the pictures are amazing, also you choose your surroundings really well with the help of custom objects that really bring your sets to life. Now you've got me depserate for an update so I command you to write one! Mwhahaha! (I'm nice really )
#65 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 8:28 PM
I've got a baaaaaaad feeling about this new private school...Loved the chapter! Update soon, please!

~Al

BTW, I like the new avatar, Montridge. Is that Elaine??
Instructor
#66 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 10:51 PM
Great update, that school really sounds so cold! I like the pictures, they portray the scene really well.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:41 AM
Well, I went to an all-girl high school, and it's definitely different from public school. And a couple of my teachers had a reputation of being hard-nosed tyrants. Once I was in their classes, though, I found they weren't bad at all. I remember how I would hope and hope I wouldn't get one particular English teacher ... and of course, I got her! It turned out she was funny, intelligent and competent, and most of us in her class actually got along very well with her. She just didn't take **** from ya, that's all. She just expected you to behave a certain way, and somehow, you did. Maybe that school Lanie is going to won't be nearly as bad as she thinks.

Oh, I'm glad you updated!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 1:33 PM
ARGHHH! Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehe, no pressure Montridge!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Montridge
(@#$%! I was hoping the hubby would sleep longer. Note to self: increase doseage of sleep medcine in next bedtime hot cocoa. )

:O Naughty girl! - LOL!
Instructor
#70 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 10:06 PM
Still waiting to see this Reginald guy! :D

Heehee, I have to say that Remington is DEFINITELY my favorite character. He's... well... crazy! In a good way. I'm also curious to find out why, exactly, he keeps giving Trent those 'looks' you write about. I think he's done it four or five times... Like Trent is doing something wrong, and he should know it... Veeerrryyy curious. :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#71 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:56 AM
Default Preparations and Relevations
The weekend after Mr. Hastings called on us at the office was really stressful for the three servants.
Uncle Remington got a call from Miss FinchMeyer who told him she'd would be coming to our home to have an interveiw with him. Hastings tipped us off that it was standard proceedure for her to throughly inspect our home, be treated to a sumptious meal, and ask us lots of questions. He reassured Uncle Remington we'd pass with flying colors.
'She really just wants to be sure you can foot the bill.' Hastings had joked. 'You'll do fine. You and Trent have a beautiful home and everyone always has such a lovely time. Martha just looks like a bit of a stiff, but she's really a top notch old gal. You'll see.'
I was excited about the photo shoot for the catalog, but I have to admit I was still very cross with Mr. Hastings for telling my uncle about this horrid school.
Trent didn't seem to like the idea of the FinchMeyer School of Refined Young Ladies either. He had even acquired a brochure for one of the progressive schools he'd read about.
'I really don't know if I can endure some old dame snooping through our home and passing judgement on us. I went through this once before with my daughter and I don't relish the thought of doing it again.' Trent tried to hand my Uncle the flyer he'd recieved for the SunnyHill Progressive School. 'You really should consider all your options before you make up your mind.'
My uncle practically slapped it out of his hand.
'I won't have Lanie in a school where the headmaster has hair longer than hers! What's with the guitar anyway? What sort of school principal sings to his students instead of brandishing a weapon of some sort!'
He held up his own brouchure. The one Hastings had given him.
A stern prune faced woman glared out from it's cover.
'That's what a self respecting headmistress should look like.' my Uncle proclaimed. 'There won't be a lot of nonsense under her watch.'
'She looks like she needs a bit of Milk of Magnesia.' I commented darkly from my pen and paper.
'Look you two.' my uncle appealed to both of us. 'The FinchMeyer Academe of Refined Young Ladies ranked number two in all of SimCity. I only want the very best for you Lanie and The FinchMeyer School is the very best. I also like the idea that it's an exclusive school. Not just anyone can get in.'
'That's where we lost him.' Trent muttered. 'When Hastings said that E word.'
When ever anything was 'exclusive' my uncle would want in on it.
Trent and I spent the majority of the weekend hiding out, but Mrs. Hammond, Guiseppe, and NanSing were not as lucky.
My Uncle called them all into the study to tell them how very important that it was that the house be totally ship shape. I saw Guiseppe and NanSing exchange quick looks when my Uncle handed them a long list of stuff to be done.
It would have been all right if my Uncle had just left them to their work, but he felt he should supervise.
My uncle requested that Mrs. Hammond make up several of her vanilla fudge cheesecakes to serve for dessert. He couldn't resist popping into the kitchen to see how she was coming along.

However; when he kept getting under foot and kept sneaking tastes of the batter, she ended up chasing him from the kitchen with a wooden spoon. (Mrs. Hammond was the only one of the three servants who could get away with telling my uncle off on the occassion.)

Being banned from the kitchen left him time to follow the other two about.

'I think we'll get my Ming Vase from the study and put it here. What do you think Guiseppe?' then running his finger along the mantel. 'When was the last time this mantel piece has been dusted properly?'

My Uncle was driving everyone crazy by nitpicking over every detail. He would rearrange things after Guiseepe and NanSing had moved them. He saw dust bunnies everywhere.

By the end of the day NanSing was near tears and Guiseppe was glowering.

Trent finally decided to intervene before we lost our hired help.
'Remington, let's all go for a drive.' he thrust my Uncle's keys in his hands. 'You're making everybody crazy around here.'
'Me?' my uncle was geniunely surprised. 'I've been working my fingers to the bone helping get this place in shape. Of all the ungrateful....'

He was distracted by the lamp again.
'Who moved this lamp? How many times am I going to have to keep moving this thing!'
'Remington, leave that infernal lamp alone and let's go. '

My Uncle laughed.
'I supposed we have been cooped up all weekend. All right, lead the way.'

Once behind the wheel of his beloved sports car my Uncle bid us both to fasten our seat belts.
'You wanted a ride you got one!'
Once the house disappeared from site it felt like everyone relaxed a great deal. We drove aimlessly for a bit just enjoying the trees whizzing by and listening to the radio.
We decided we'd just drive with no real plan and see where we ended up.
After a bit my Uncle even allowed Trent and I to sing if it didn't have anything to do with beer.
When there was a lull, my Uncle spoke up.
'All right, maybe I do get a little intense sometimes, but I just keep thinking Mary would be thrilled about this whole thing. We never had a lot growing up, so we always wanted what was best for you, Lanie. I just feel that this school will be a positive experience. Let's make a deal. You give it an honest try and if you really hate it so desperately after making an honest go of it, I'll let you choose the school.' he cast a side long look at Trent in the rear view mirror. 'Even if it's that Sunny Dale, Sunny Hill or what ever. Agreed?'
'Agreed.'
My love for my Uncle came flooding over me. He really was sincere in wanting only what was best for me. I promised myself I would give FinchMeyer Academe a resonable try.
It was getting dark outside.
'I don't know about the two of you, but I'm getting hungry.' Trent commented.
'We're almost to Studio Town.' my Uncle laughed.
'Hey!' Trent sat up suddenly. "Do you know where we're at. Take a left.'
My Uncle complied, suddenly he smiled.
'I know what you're thinking. Do you suppose it's still there?'
We drove into a small downtown area and made a few turns on an old fashioned cobble stone road.
'It's still here!' my Uncle sounded elated.
Our destination was a quaint old brick building that had been turned into an Itailian restaurant. I almost swooned from the delicious fragrances that wafted out when Trent held the door open for us.
'It hasn't changed a bit.' my Uncle looked around in delight.
We were seated quickly. Trent ordered a bottle of wine and a soda for me.

'Remington and I used to come here a lot when we first met.' Trent explained to me. 'We had a lot of good food and fun conversation here.'
'We're even seated at the same table.' my Uncle looked really happy. I thought that would be what would make my mother glad.
There would never be a time when my Uncle and Trent would make a dramatic declaration that they were a couple. They were never overt in their affection for each other (that was just not their style), but they would never hide who they were from me either. I think it was this night that it clicked in my mind just how it was. They had the same chemistry between them as my mother and father had. The same chemistry Tony and Allie also shared.
I'd never heard of such an arrangement before. (For a little while I'd actually believe my Uncle was the only one who ever thought of it.) How ever after mulling it over in my brain for a bit, I just accepted. My Uncle and I loved Trent, that was all that really mattered. He really was nice to have around.
'Let's make this a sort of a new family tradition.' my Uncle declared, reaching for my hand with his free one. 'Let's go for a drive every other weekend at least and explore SimCity. This really has been fun.'
Then with a wicked gleam in his eye.
'I'm so glad I came up with the idea. So are we agreed?'
'Agreed.' Trent and I echoed before we settled down to the very best spaghetti and garlic bread I'd ever eaten in my life.
Instructor
#72 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 10:02 AM
Love this chapter! Great character, Remington especially, I like the part where he turns everyone mad, he reminds me of someone I know.
#73 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 12:30 PM
Love all the chapters i have just managed to catch up on. Trent and Remington seem really good for Lanie. Cant wait for updates!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 12:47 PM
Yay!!!! That was such a good chapter it's great that you aren't rushing through it like I've seen people do around the community. You're taking it at a really easy pace that's showing how she's dealing with this new life in detail I doubt this could get much better. I had quite a good giggle over Lanie's Uncle this chapter, he just has to be my favourite character and those glasses look so good on him, I've never found anyone that they've suited before!

Well Done for another great chapter! Chronic x
Test Subject
#75 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 2:03 PM
I loved this last chapter. I can't figure out why Regimton was so finkky, and running around, but it was funny. Also, I am not sure what i think of the Exclusive school, or the Sunnyhill.

^_^
Page 3 of 29