Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 6:08 AM
Oh I so want to know what happens next! I wait impatiently :-)
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#27 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:55 PM
I'll be waiting impatiently too! I'm hooked - and I never get hooked on sim stories! :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Alchemist
#28 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 3:23 PM
This story is awesome, The suspence is killing me!
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 3:40 PM
Thank you so much!! SuzyFaeryGirl, HP, and kustirider :D

Your comments mean so much to me, and an update will be coming soon! :valentine
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 4:22 PM
yay! I can't wait!

Living is a waste of breathing,
and dying is a waste of death...

If you jump, then I will jump too, we'll fall together...
Theorist
#31 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 4:59 PM
me three! I am Hooked like a Fish to this (Its Rare that EVER Happens to a story - RL or otherwise) so you have a Really Great Talent and it's a Brilliant Skill
Your Picture taking is also Amazing, The CC used must've been added to your game for that purpose! Congratsitude

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:32 AM
This is a great story novemberlove! I love the world that you have set up here. It's very involving.
Original Poster
#33 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:49 AM
Default Chapter 6: Rescue Me (Part 1)

----

I Couldn’t help but gasp when I saw Chaste standing on the other side of my small, desolate cell. “Shh! Do you want me to get captured too?” He whispered with a humorous tone, his kind personality lifted my tattered spirits.
He continued, “Now we don’t have much time, so listen closely. I have a plan.” I quickly glanced out of the barred door to make sure that there weren’t any guards nearby. They didn’t check in on the prisoners except for meal servings and questionings so the hall was vacant. I rushed back towards the window and leaned in to hear his plan.

“I’m doubt you know where you are, but this building is ten miles away from your apartment. There’s no roads leading to or from here, and it’s completely surrounded by thick trees. If I can get you out of here without triggering the alarms, I doubt they’ll be able to find us in the forest.” He paused for a moment, and seemed very unsure about his plan. But this was my only chance to escape, so I remained silent and waited for him to continue.

“I think I know how to disable the alarm on your cell. I’ve been working on cutting the bars out of your window, but once I turn the alarm off we can remove it and get you out of here. I just need you to make sure no guards are around at any time.” He paused again, and seemed to be waiting for me to reply, but I had nothing to say. I trusted his plan and put all of my hope in it. Whatever he wanted me to do, I would do it. I managed to give him a smile to reassure him.

“Whenever the guards are here I’ll be waiting in the forest. And I promise you I’ll get you out of here, no matter what it takes. That’s what family is for right?” He smiled back at me and began cutting the rusted bars with the sharp knife he had brought with him. I returned to my usual spot in my cell and tried to act as I normally did. However, I couldn’t help but feel happiness, so I had to try my best to hide it. They would definitely notice something was going on if I showed even the slightest amount of joy.

Every night Chaste would cautiously make his way out of the forest and towards my window. We never talked after our first encounter, but we knew what we both needed to do. As I stared out of my cell door to ensure that no one was coming, I listened to the small sounds of the knife slowly cutting into the bars, and my anticipation grew every time he pushed the blade deeper into the metal.

How much time this took was unknown to me, but one night Chaste finally spoke to me again. “Helena, tonight’s the night.” I suddenly felt a knot build up in my stomach. I wanted to do this, I needed to do this, but I was beginning to feel afraid. How could I actually think we could get away with this? There’s no chance I could escape without them noticing. And once they recaptured me they would take Chaste too. We would both die, and his death would be because of me. Serena would hate me forever.

“Helena!” Chaste whispered loudly, pulling me out of my whirlwind of thoughts. “We have to do this now.” I couldn’t reply to him, I just hung my head and stared at the cold floor below me. “Listen, I’m going to disable the alarm. It’s only a few feet from this window. It shouldn’t be difficult because the wiring is very out-dated. I’ll be back in at least ten minutes. I just need you to watch for any guards.” Once again he waited for a reply but I was still unable to speak. I lowered my body onto the ground and listened to the sound of Chaste walking away from the window.

During those ten minutes I felt like I was going to faint or be ill. My head was spinning, my body wouldn’t stop shaking, and my nerves were extremely uneasy. However, I tried my best to maintain my composure; I didn’t want to do anything to draw the guards into my cell. Eventually I heard the familiar tapping outside of the window, and I knew Chaste had returned. I checked the hall once more; it was still empty.

Chaste greeted me with a smile, and I knew things were going as planned.
“I’ve disabled the alarm, now all I have to do is pop the bars out and get you out of there. It’s probably going to make some noise, so watch the door until I get them out.”
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:50 AM
Default Chapter 6: Rescue Me (Part 2)

I sat a bit closer to the door than usual, so that I could see down the entire hallway. Chaste began popping the bars out, and it was making quite a lot of noise. The other prisoners noticed, and stared at me with weak, curious eyes through the small door to their cells.

“Chaste…please hurry.” I whispered, the uneasy feeling returning in my body. I could sense something was going to go horribly wrong, and I was right.

Two guards entered the corridor, checking each cell to find the source of the noise. My cell was the last room at the end of the hall, but I knew it wouldn’t take long to realize the sounds were coming from here.

“Chaste, they’re coming!” I backed up towards the window and held my hand over my chest. My heard felt as though it was going to jump outside of my body.

“There’s only two more bars, but I cant get them out. Shit!” Chaste was starting to panic and so was I. His hands were sweaty and slid whenever he tried to grab the bar. I paced back and forth in my cell; all I could do was watch as the guards made their way closer.

Chaste managed to remove one of the bars, and only one more remained. “Yes! You’re almost out Helena” He tried to whisper but his outburst caught one of the guards attention. They skipped the rest of the cells and headed right towards mine; I cant believe this is happening.

I ran to the window and ferociously pushed the bar so that I could climb out of the window. “Chaste they’re coming! Please get me out of here!” Tears began flowing down my face as the moment overwhelmed me. I didn’t want us to die.

We finally managed to get the last bar out, but then I heard my cell door being unlocked. “Hey you!” I turned towards the voice and saw the guard beginning to open my cell door. My entire body froze with fear, I just wanted to get away from everything and vanish from this moment.

“Helena lets go, Now!!” Chaste reached his arm through the window and grabbed me. He helped me squeeze my frail body through the small window and I could still hear the guards’ voices as I landed on the other side of the wall. I’m free.

I wanted to stop and observe the beauty of the trees and nature around me. I wanted to feel the warm dirt beneath my feet, and stare at the stars that lit the sky on this dark night. It’s been so long since I’ve seen anything besides those four concrete walls of my cell; but there was no time. We raced towards the trees and only after a few seconds I heard the ringing of sirens and the shattering sound of howling dogs in the darkness.

They were coming for us, so we couldn’t stop running; our lives depended on it.
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:57 AM
oh my god this is getting so good, i'm completely hooked. WOOT for freedom ^__^

He is a good man and super cute lol
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 1:00 AM
I'm glad your still enjoying it I submitted the 2nd part without the complete ending :doh I fixed it so re-read it if you want
#37 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 1:36 AM
ahhh I hope hope hope they escape otherwise all that would've been in vain =/
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 2:53 AM
Wow. I'm totally hooked. This is the first Sim story i've been interested in for ages! I love your style!
#39 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 5:00 AM
@_@
Keep writing.
because i laik it.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 5:23 AM
OoOoOo... suspense!

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
#41 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 6:37 AM
Wow, that scared me. I'm beginning to think that Chaste kinda likes her. I know, I know. He's married to Serena.

Heh, I'll just wait and watch :popcorn:.
Original Poster
#42 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 1:57 PM
Thank you for your comments! :D

And it's more of a brother/sister type of relationship between the two of them Dristina, I couldn't do that to Serena
#43 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 4:53 AM
This is just an amazing story and I love the way Helena looks...And also Serena very unique looking sims. Those skintones are goregous.

Cant wait for more. ^_^
Theorist
#44 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 7:10 PM
I love this story so far! Its very Gripping and Entertaining! Love it!
PLEASE CONTINUE!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Original Poster
#45 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 5:31 PM
Default Chapter 7: No Other Choice

----

My heart raced as we ran through the endless amount of trees and wilderness. I don’t know how I found the strength to continue running, but I knew there was no way I was going to let them catch me again. I didn’t know where I was or how we were going to get out of here, so I followed Chaste. The continuing sound of men yelling and dog’s barking seemed to slowly get closer to us, and I knew we needed another plan.

“Listen, there’s a small cave just up ahead.” Chaste whispered in between gasping for breaths of air. “As soon as you see it, run inside. They shouldn’t find us in there.” I didn’t have time to reply, so I just kept running.

Soon the cave he mentioned appeared hidden beneath thick trees and bushes. Chaste and I immediately ran inside and hid towards the back of the cave. Eventually, the sound of the voices that were chasing us dissipated. Chaste and I were finally able to relax, and he lit a small fire to keep us warm for the night.

A few minutes passed before either of us said anything, and then I finally spoke. “So…is this where you’ve been staying when you weren’t at my cell?” He poked the fire with a stick to stir up the flames.

“Yeah, it’s pretty well hidden too. I doubt they’ll be able to find it; but we can’t stay here too long.”

Chaste sat down near the fire and stared it for some time; there seemed to be sadness in his eyes. “Chaste…I really want to thank you for everything you’ve done for me. If it weren’t for you I’d probably be dead by now. You saved my life…thank you so much.”

He looked up and smiled at me, “You didn’t think I was just going to let you rot in that place did you? Besides Serena would kill me if I did…” I almost laughed at his joke, but then I remembered, what happened to Serena!?

“Serena! Where is she?? Is she ok!?” I still had no clue what happened to her the night they captured me. I didn’t even know if she was still alive, or where she was.

The smile faded from his face and I could tell that it was painful for him to talk about this. “That night…they attacked her.”

They beat her so badly…She was knocked unconscious and has been in a coma ever since. They kept her in the hospital so that anyone who came to see her would be captured by them; like you were. I wanted to see her but I couldn’t…I love her so much.

They kept her room heavily secured, so that no one could visit her without them knowing. But Lia works at the hospital, and she told me since Serena wasn’t getting any visitors they eventually gave up and left.

We needed to find a way to get her out of the hospital, but we couldn’t do it since she was still in a coma. I was finally able to see her after 4 months had passed. Her bruises had healed and she looked so beautiful…I just wished she would wake up.

That means I was held captive for 6 months, I couldn’t believe I had spent so long in that disgusting place. And I couldn’t believe what they did to poor Serena!

When Chaste looked up at me his face was streaked with tears, and I could barely stop myself from crying as well. It was difficult for him to speak but he managed to continue, “Once Serena’s recovered, we’re leaving this damned country.” I could feel the anger in his voice and the fire sparked and burned even more.

“What? There’s no way out of here! How do you think you and Serena are actually going to make it past the border without getting killed!?” I couldn’t believe what he was saying; just because he managed to help me escape once didn’t mean he would be able to do it again.

“If we stay here we’ll definitely be killed eventually, it’s our only option; and you’re coming with us.”

“But…” He didn’t even give me a chance to reply before continuing,

“Lia and I are going to get Serena out of the hospital. We found a room for you to stay in and recover. There are clothes there for you as well, I managed to get some from your apartment before they destroyed it.”

“Wait, they destroyed my apartment??” I was shocked but not truely devastated. There wasn’t much there, but it was still a bit upsetting.

“Yeah, they were looking for the book of names, but thankfully they haven’t found it. Anyway, we need to keep moving if we want to get out of here. My car is hidden a few yards ahead, let’s go.” And with that he put out the fire and began walking. He didn’t give me any other options, but I knew his plan was the best thing to do so I followed.

#46 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 5:50 PM
ah no wake up serena.

wonderful update.
Original Poster
#47 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:00 PM
Default Chapter 8: Too Little, Too Late? (Part 1)

----

We soon found our way to Chaste’s car, and luckily they hadn’t found it before us. I was relieved that we wouldn’t have to walk anymore, and as we drove our way out of the forest I was finally able to watch the sun rise again, It was absolutely beautiful.
Eventually my exhausted body drifted off to sleep, and some time after I was awoken by the car stopping.

I panicked at first, for a moment I thought they found us, but as I opened my eyes I realized Chaste was just parking the car.

“We made it.” Chaste said, with a cheerful smile on his face. The car was parked behind an old, seemingly abandoned cabin. As we stepped out of the car I was engulfed in the sight around me.

“This place is so beautiful! How did you find it?”

“You really think so? It hasn’t been used for awhile. My grandparents lived here…until they were killed. I’m surprised they didn’t completely destroy it…anyway, the electricity and water still works, but we can only stay for a few nights.” Chaste tried to seem nonchalant about what he just told me, but I could sense that it was very painful to talk about.

“I’m so sorry chaste…” I tried to cheer him up, but he turned away and headed towards the front of the cabin.

I followed him inside and noticed that it was still in pretty good shape. There were only a few cobwebs on the walls, but I had a feeling Chaste did some cleaning before we came here.

I followed him upstairs into a small bedroom. the furniture in here was sparse, but it was more than what I had become accustomed to. There was sewing equipment everywhere, and I was worried that my bare feet might get pierced by an old needle.

“Sorry about all the junk everywhere, my grandmother loved to sew….anyway, here’s a bed for you, I brought the mattress from my apartment all the way here.” He seemed as thought he thought I would be disappointed with the room, but the bed was like heaven compared to the cold, concrete floor that I spent 6 months on.

“Chaste, thanks again for everything.” I felt a sudden outburst of emotion as I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly. He had done so much for me, more than I thought anyone would do. “How will I ever repay you for all you’ve done?”

“Just promise me you’ll stay with Serena and me, and don’t go getting yourself captured again.” He laughed. But as he spoke heard the sound of footsteps rushing up the stairs, and the happiness I felt was replaced by fear as my heart began to race.

However, I was relieved when the person who appeared was only Lia. “Oh my god, Helena! Chaste you saved her!” She greeted me with a big smile and hugged me tightly. “Oh your face, what did they do to you!? Are you ok? Is there anything you need?”

She rambled on and on as I tried to reassure her that I was ok. She then turned to Chaste and began to speak, “Oh! Chaste! I left work as soon as I found out the news, Serena woke up this morning!!” A zealous expression appeared across both of our faces as we heard what we wanted to hear for so long.

“Well what are we waiting for!? We have to go get her now!” Chaste immediately rushed towards his car and Lia followed him. “Helena stay here and relax, we’ll be back soon!” I heard him yell before he jumped in the car and drove off.

----
Original Poster
#48 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:04 PM
Default Chapter 8: Too Little, Too Late? (Part 2)

----

I was both excited and nervous about the news Lia reported, it had been so long since I had seen Serena. What if something goes wrong and they can’t bring Serena back? What if she doesn’t remember me? I tried to rid my mind of these thoughts by taking a relaxing shower.

I didn’t even bother to take off what was left of my tattered clothes before stepping into the shower. As the dried blood washed off of my body and disappeared down the shower drain, I felt like all the pain I went through was being washed away as well. I wasn’t going to let what they did to me ruin my life, although I knew it would haunt my nightmares forever.

It felt good to be back in my normal clothing, and I made my way back downstairs to explore the cabin some more.

I opened the refrigerator and was surprised to see that it was fully stocked with fresh food; Chaste or Lia must’ve done this for me. I took out a plate of already prepared food and began to eat; it had been so long since I’d had a real meal. The taste of the food was amazing to me, and it was like eating for the first time ever.

I was a bit apprehensive about going outside because I always had a fear that they would somehow find me again. So instead I laid my body on the mattress Chaste left for me, and I drifted off to sleep.

-------

“Chaste slow down! Do you want us to get pulled over!?” Lia exclaimed as Chaste sped towards the hospital.

“I’m sorry I just need to see her!” Chaste pushed his foot onto the gas even more, and pushed the speedometer past 80 miles per hour.

They reached the hospital in no time, and Chaste ran inside, leaving the car parked almost on the sidewalk. Lia stepped out of the car and rushed to catch up with him. “Chaste…Chaste!”

He continued to ignore her calls and would not stop running until he reached Serena’s room. Once he stepped inside his entire body froze. A slender figure stood at the window with it’s back facing Chaste. “S…Serena?” Chaste voice cracked as he tried his best to hold back the tears, but his attempts were useless and they poured from his eyes.

Serena slowly turned towards him, with a confused look on her face. “Serena it’s me…Serena?” Chaste tried to approach her, but she backed away from him. Horror spread across her face as Chaste realized that the worst had happened; She didn’t remember him.

Lab Assistant
#49 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:11 PM
cant get enough of this story
im hooked
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:25 PM
oh crap! she has amnesia!!

Living is a waste of breathing,
and dying is a waste of death...

If you jump, then I will jump too, we'll fall together...
Page 2 of 4