Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 7:29 PM
Default The Emily Bronson Chronicles.
Intro : Hey everyone just wanted to give you guys a little shout out and say that this is my first sim story, so my pictures are not the best. However am currently doing the second chapter and have made a few adjustments. I've used some tricks and made the pictures larger and the quailty will be much better the next time around, I promise. With that I present you, The Emily Bronson Chronicles. I hope to hear your feedback and really hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing this story. Hopefully youll want to read more and as long as you do, I'll continue to write more.

CHAPTER 1: LIFE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT.

If they ever had to make bio story about me, it would be called, “Life in the Cubical. An Emily Bronson Story.” But then again who would want to write about boring little me? Emily Bronson. The shy girl In the back of the class. The smart and nerdy little girl from Foothills’. Face it Em, you’re a nobody. Oh well life could get a lot worse right? Or maybe it was just about too…….

PRESENT DAY

Here we go again Em, another day in the cubical! WooHoo! Someone throw the confetti! Like I said, this is my life. What you thought I was joking? Jokes are for comedians.

Work-Alcoholic? Check. Boring? Check. Wonderful life? Hmm, guess I’ll have to answer that one later. Emily Bronson sat there in her little cubical puzzled, wondering if she could go back in time, maybe should would. Maybe if she could go back in time she would have been “that girl.” You know, The Girl. The girl who walked around royal. The Queen B as they called it. But the truth was, Emily Bronson would never be that girl. She could never go back in time and her life was a dull existence. Emily is the kind of girl who can’t stand up for herself.

Speaking of Queen Bee’s, here comes Cruella De’vil herself. Yes if the devil was a female it would have been Betty Prado. Sim Corp’s Very own new COO. After Mrs. Sterling died, Betty was promoted and it seems she was going to be making some new adjustments. VERY SOON. Betty strolled over to Emily. “Emily, I need to see you in my office.” Betty was gone before she could even rise. GOODNESS, she probably forgot to bring up those files to her last night. I knew I forgot something. Emily quickly pulled out her book of records.

"Good afternoon Ms.Prado. You wanted to see me?"

"Yes Emily take a seat."

“As the brand new chief operating officer here at Sim Corp. It is my job to create and maintain a positive flow of work by utilizing my resources and facilities of what I have available. There for your services are no longer available. You can pick your last check up at the front office.” Emily sat there shocked. “Ms. Prado I don’t understand? I mean how-“ Before she could continue she was cut off.

“What don’t you understand Ms. Bronson? Your services are no longer needed. Now Good day Ms. Bronson.”

How could this happen? I mean what did I do wrong? I know I have a boring life but if there was one good thing that I was good at it was my job!” Suddenly she heard Betty walking over to her. Emily began to cry harder and harder. Maybe she was going to give her job back again. Psshh yea right. Or maybe she was going to comfort her.

"Oh by the way, don’t forget to clean out your cubical."

[Emily looks at the reader]
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

Okay, so I got a little rowdy earlier….its okay. Am having a bad day. I lost my job for god sakes. Emily arrives at her cozy coz apartment.

I mean…its not easy when you loose your job. What was I suppose to do scream and slap Betty? Hmmm that would have been nice. How am I going to tell Brad?

She sat there in her car. Wondering how her dearly beloved boyfriend was going to take the news. It was times like these Emily wished she was a smoker. But Emily wasn’t that type of girl. Not one bit. “Brad…I lost my job.” That was simple right? “Honey…I lost my job.” She sat there saying lines to her self over and over.
Emily walked into her little cozy apartment. Which smelled like lavender. But for some reason it smelled different today. She heard a noise. A noise that sounded like laughter.”BRAD?” she said in a soft mild tone.

Emily walked into the her room hoping to find Brad there watching tv. However she walked in only to find her dearly beloved boyfriend with another woman.

"Whats going on here Brad?"

Brad and this mysterious woman parted. Emily stood there stunned, shocked. She couldn’t believe it. First her job now this? Stand up for yourself Em. She thought to herself. But she didn’t. She couldn’t, Emily wasn’t that strong of a person. Brad strode over to her. “WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!?” She had to snap herself to back to simality. “Excuse me?” he sighed. “Cant you knock? Huh? This realtionship is over! Its been over. In fact, get out my apartment! GET OUT! OUT!”

“Wait?What? Brad…I..I..I don’t understand.” She threw her hands on top of her hand as if her head was going to explode.

"No you don’t understand. GET OUT! LEAVE. BIZ OUNCE. ADIOS!”

But instead of standing up for herself. She looked down to the floor and left. Left to nowhere. Just as she was a nowhere nobody.
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 6:35 AM
poor Emily, maybe we'll see a change in her!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 6:51 AM
Oh.... my god!

What a twist :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:00 AM
Wow im very interested. Please update soon gotta know what happens lol :D
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:51 AM
Ooooooooooooooooh this looks interesting. I sympathise with you, Emily....

Update soon!

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:08 PM
Default Chapter 1: Life Or Something Like It.

So there she was. Miss Emily Bronson. Miss because as we both know, she wasnt gonna be a Mrs. Any time soon. A nobody at a nowhere place. Not only was she a nobody. But she was a unemployed and not to mention boyfriendless nobody.
She sat there on the bench. She didn’t believe she could cry anymore. What was it Friday the 13th? Bad luck day of the month? Or so it seemed. I mean she didn’t stand up for self at work against that bitch Betty. She didn’t stand up for herself against her boyfriend. Who she just caught sleeping with another woman in HER bed and in HER apartment. Wait? What? How could she do this to herself. Brad told her to get out of HER apartment and like an animal obeys there master she did. What was next? What could possilby happen next?
She heard a noise in the trees. She could feel eyes watching her.

He slowly walked over to her. She didn't move or flinch.

“Excuse me….” he said in his raspy voice. “Do you have any change?”
Emily looked up, eyes blood-shot. “I don’t am sorry but I –“ before she could finish. He began to harass her.

"BITCH GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!"

She could almost laugh but her insides began to tumble and it felt like her world was coming down. Suddenly a voice came from the shadows. “ I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” The voice was smooth and soft.

He stood beautifully as can be. Emily’s heart leaped as if it were going to bust out of her chest. The mugger walked slowly over to the myseterious man.

"What did you say?"

Emily watched…could this really be happening? Please god let this be a dream. Let me wake up any second now. Before she knew it the man kicked the mugger in the stomach.

This pedestrian man began to grab the mugger by the hair and sock him in the face.

Emily watched terrified. She’d never seen a real fight. Not to mention not one right before her eyes. Then the man started to bite the muggers neck and blood began spilling out.

The mugger began to shreik and cry out. Emily stood frozen. She couldn’t move a limb.

The man layed there dead on the ground. It was at this very moment she began to wonder if this was a prank or was it really Friday the 13th. She wanted to run as fast as she could but she couldn’t. The man wiped the blood of his mouth and looked directly at her. He walked over to her smoothly. Almost as if her were floating in mid air. She rose and began to walk slowly to him. Meeting each other in the center. She couldn’t believe she was doing this. She tried to tell herself not to move but for some weird reason she still couldn’t stop her self from walking to him.

“I suppose your going to kill me next?” She could hear her own heart beat. He looked so charming yet. How could she possilby think that? I mean she just watched this weirdo kill another man and Emily Bronson thought HE was charming?

“The names Louis and you are?”
She stumbled for a second then said, “Em-Em-Emily.”
He bowed in such an sophistacted manor.

"Nice to meet you, Emily." As he starred into her eyes its seems as if he slowly started to vanish into thin air. Almost as if he were beginning to turn into a ghost vanishing into the mist of the cold air. Emily began to cry hysterically. But there was something going on in the back of her mind. The wonder of one question.

Who wouldn’t want to write about Emily Bronson?......

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?..............................
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:10 PM
YAY update and vampire yay i love vampires. This is getting even more interesting i cant wait.
Scholar
#8 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:13 PM
VAMPIRE.........

Is he going to turn Emily vampish????!!!!!

This is fascinating, more soon please.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 6:43 PM
Hey Guys ! Well Glad To Hear The Good Feedback...gonna Be Updating Reall Soon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:34 PM
Default Chapter 2: The Freakshows In Town Tonight!

Emily needed to get her head straight. Not only had she lost her job at SimCorp. But her boyfriend dumped her for some tramp. Not to mention what she saw. I mean she was almost mugged and was saved by a vampire! A vampire! I mean one thing Emily Bronson was not, was crazy. After this mysterious vampire named Louis vanished she headed to the local Starbucks. Coffee would help her get through the night. Not to mention she was gonna have to find somewhere to stay tonight.

Emily walked in and the barista working behind the counter starred at her indisabelief. She looked as if she walked through a hurricane. Her eyes blood-shot and her face in shocked. She quickly dragged herself to the closest couch and dropped herself in it. What else could simply go wrong tonight? She thought.

The barista walked over to her and sat next to her. She looked at his name tag. His name was josh. “Hey you okay?” Emily couldn’t even spurt out words. Then finally she found her voice again. “Yea am-am-okay.” The way he looked at her. He could definitely tell she was lying. “Well can I make you something? An Americano? Maybe with an add shot? It’ll be on the house…or maybe something sweet. “Well for a second…. after all she been through just hours ago something or someone was actually being really nice to her. However this Louis had saved her life. But she couldn’t mention that. I mean how often does news about vampires pop up? NEVER. She wasn’t going to take the chance making herself look crazy or at least not at the moment. “Um am having a really really bad day and you know I just have to-“He chuckled, “Hey look, we all have bad days. But a girl as pretty as you shouldn’t have a frown on that face. So I’ll tell you what, am going to go take out the trash and when I get back am going to make you something extra sweet. Just like you and maybe, just maybe we can talk about what your going through. As long as your okay with that…umm I didn’t get a name?” She suddenly turned a rosy red and blushed. “Emily.” She said. Josh laughed, “Emily…what a beautiful name. Well when I get back be ready to let it all out.” He rose off the couch and grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the front of the counter. “In the mean time use my lab top over there to keep yourself company. I just got to take out the trash okay?”

As Josh the barista walked behind the counter to take out the trash. She quickly strode over to the table to the laptop. She went to Google and typed in REAL VAMPIRES. She couldn’t help but wonder about vampires. She herself was still in disbelief about what she saw. OMG she thought. Should she go to the cops? Yea right…they probably send her to a mental institution.
Josh walked outside to the alley.

“Dude am getting sooooo layed tonight! Bro by the end of tonight I’m a have this dumb broad eating out of the palm of my hands...haha whatever fool..don’t bother calling me tonight. Im'a be too busy eating the pussy cat! Ha-ha later fool.” He hung up his cell phone and emptied the trash. He heard a rattle in the back ground. He quickly spun around. He saw a shadow at the end of the alley. “Hey can I help you?” he said in a more strict tone.

The shadow began to walk up closer. “What the fuck you want man? Cut that shit out.” But the mysterious man stayed quiet and slowly continued to walk up closer. “Hey ima have to ask you to leave.”

Before Josh could realize this man was standing right behind him. Josh quickly turned.”What the fuck man? You’re creeping me the fuck out!” Josh started to back away towards the door.

“Your blood so smooth and thick. I can smell it seeping through your skin.” Josh put his hands on his hips. “Alright man you can stop. Hey if I messed up your coffee I can remake it for you. I swear man it’s not a problem.” Then a more feminine voice spoke out coming from behind him.

“FOR GODSAKES DRAKE…LETS EAT…AM STARVING!”

Josh quickly spun around to see a woman behind him.

Her eyes unlike anything he’d seen before and her skin so pale so white. As if she was dead. He began to panic. He couldn’t move as fast as he would have liked. It was almost as if he were stuck and paralyzed. He slowly backed up and fell into the corner. His heart beating faster and faster. The man and woman cornered him. The man closed his eyes and could smell his blood through the breeze.

Then the dead looking man looked down at josh. His eyes piercing down on him. “LET’S EAT.”
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 8:58 PM
really like this keep it up . love anything with vampires lol. but got to ask is there sumitup with pics there nt showing up for me.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 11:39 PM
thanxs angel4rab 4 the comment..hope you guys like it soo far...love the feedback! hehe...umm the pics should show up.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 12:17 AM
they don't >_>

Infact none picture appear anymore from other chapter too >_>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 12:31 AM
:[ i will update quickly!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:23 AM
Hey Everyone....first Things First..i Must Say That Its Been A Challange For Me With This Story...lol Having The Worst Of Luck Putting It On And Just Recently I Lost All The Pics..but There On Here Now! Yay

I Hope You Guys Like It...lots More Coming! Please Keep Me Updated On What You Like So Far Or What You Think...gives Me Motivation Lol
Field Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 6:39 AM
I really love this story those vampires are cool. Its like they are her guardians or something they keep protecting her. Anywho i love it keep it up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:41 PM
Default Chapter 2 Part 2: The Freakshows In Town Tonight!
Emily sat there at the laptop wondering about what had happened tonight. That barista guy still hadn’t come back. This was ridiculous she thought, a man had lost her life. She needed to go call the police immediately. She quickly ran outside and grabbed the phone.

But she couldn’t find the numbers are had the will power to dial them. They would think she was mental. Why? Why her? Is all she could think about? The wind began to pick up and it gave her shivers up and down her spine.
“Going to call the cops?” a familiar voice said. Emily quickly turned around. Only to find her worst fear standing to the side of her.

“YOU!” she said to him. “What will the police think when you tell them a Vampire saved your life? Huh?” she didn’t know what to say. He was so smooth and calm. “Emily...You need to come with me. Your life is in grave danger.” But before he could continue on she found the energy to run away from him. As she ran she heard Louis shout her name.
She ran in hoping to tell the customers. That way she would have more evidence and witnesses. But there were no customers. Not even the cute barista guy named josh. She was greeted by two dead looking people. Emily stood there frozen.

The dead man locked his eyes on her. The bald woman next to him stood there gracefully with blood on her lips and face. Then Louis walked in behind her standing next to her. Almost as if in defense.

“Louis….What a pleasant surprise.” Louis eyed them in a not so welcoming manor. “I wish I could say the same.” Louis said coldly. The woman grinned starring at Emily and Louis. Her grin so evil it gave Emily the chills. “We’ve come for the girl.” Louis laughed. “I’ll be taking the girl…” The two began to laugh at Louis. “What makes you think that you’ll be taking her? There are two of us….and only one of you.” They stepped a little closer approaching them.

“TWO!” a voice spoke out. “There are two of us…not one. Three if you count the girl.” Emily turned only to find a young beautiful looking man.
He quickly stepped in front of Emily. Louis moved closer in front of the both.

“Like I said….I’ll be taking the girl.” Louis said. The man stood in defiance as if at any moment he could have attacked. “Follow me the young looking man said. They began moving closer to the door. “This isn’t over…and as for you.. I’ll be catching up with you later beautiful.”
Field Researcher
#18 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 2:59 AM
Weird...but awsome lol. Love the update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 7:33 AM
is that a weird good or bad weird? Lol
Field Researcher
#20 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheBoyFromMars.
is that a weird good or bad weird? Lol

Lol sorry its a good weird. I really like the story i just was surprised by this chapter and when i get surprised i tend to say weird lol.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 2:19 PM
yay update lol.oh really good, wonder what they want her for and its really weird in a good way.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 7:39 PM
Default Chapter 3: Her Name Was Lorelei

Emily felt something warm. It was as if everything was so comforting. Then flashes of Ms.Prado firing her filled her mind. Flashes of Brad and Louis. Who were those two menacing Goth’s and who was the other guy. These questions swarmed her mind. Those eyes and those fangs. The guy at the park being bitten. She awoke with a scream. “Hello?” a soft voice came. Emily sat up readjusting her glasses. She realized there was a young woman sitting in the chair across from her. “Hello?” the woman called out. Emily made a small startled noise scarred that the young woman could have been a vampire. But she was so normal looking. “Emily is that you?” she said. Emily sat there staring at her. “Yes and who are you?” she demanded. “Oh...you must be awake now?” The young girl looked confused. “Well yea. Am sitting right here in front of you.” The young girl began to laugh. “Am sorry I can’t see. Am blind.” Emily quickly apologized with a, “Oh my god. Am so sorry. I didn’t know. It’s just well it’s just that-“the young polite girl quickly responded with, “Its fine. My name is Lorelei. But you can call me Lori for short.”

“Thank you Lorelei or I mean Lori.” Emily said. It felt so weird. The woman’s eyes were totally open and most of all she was staring at her. She seemed normal or at least Emily was hoping. “Excuse me umm Lori. Where am I exactly?” Lori smiled at her. “In the woods far from the city limits. This is my home. You’re safe with me. After you fainted back there at the coffee shop Louis brought you here.” Emily shook her head. “I don’t believe it.” Lori stayed quiet then said, “Believe what? Believe in vampires?” Emily sat there shocked. The word vampires made her ears ring. Emily began to cry. “Yesterday I was an average girl living the average life.” Tears began streaming down her face. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I HAVE QUESTIONS THAT NEED-“before she could continue another voice interrupted.

“Answers.” The voice was all too familiar. “Answers make the world turn.” Louis stood there in the room. Emily looked up to find him starring down at her. “What do you want from me?” Emily said to him. Louis took a step closer. “Come with me.” He stretched his arm out and Emily followed.
He led her deep into the woods. She should have been scared but for some odd reason Emily wasn’t. Finally they came to a stop. “I need answers.” She demanded at once. Louis had his back to her. Emily waited for him to respond. “What and who were those people back there?” She waited for his response.

“There is entirely different world among the world you think your living Emily. It’s all around you in the same air you and I breathe and in the same daily existence you and I both share. However you and I live on opposite sides.” Emily looked down to the ground and then back up at him. Louis dazed up at the clouds then back at Emily. Who looked desperate for more answers? “We are the eternal damned….bound to forever live in the shadows. To feed off the blood of living humans…it’s the only way my kind survives. I myself respect the living and only feed off those who are injustice to others. Not all of my kind respect humans…in fact very little associate with humans. Humans to us are no less than dogs are to you. In fact you humans are less than a dog to us. But what if I said that the blood running through your veins had the power to change that. To make my kind from nightwalkers to daywalkers. The power, the human raced enslaved. The world would parish beneath our knees and the world would be coming to an end as we know it. You’re the last living descendent of a bloodline that can allow us to be more powerfull than ever. A power that can not be allowed to fall in the wrong hands. Your mother was said to be the last.”
“My mother? I don’t even know my mother. This all doesn’t make sense none of it.” Louis stepped closer in towards her. Emily looked up at him. “Why did you save me?”
“Because, we had our chance at life. I was once human…long ago.” He turned away then looked back at Emily. “I will not allow the human race to end….not like this.” Emily took a step closer. “Am sorry it’s just a little all too much too take in right now. My whole life I’ve never even seen a picture of my mother or known anything about her. Then all of a sudden am suppose to believe that am some kind of I don’t know some kind of prodigy? I don’t believe in vampires but I know what I’ve seen tonight. This is some kind of nightmare I just can’t wake up from….so what now? Huh?” She stood there waiting for an answer or hoping this was all some kind of dream. “Who were those people back there?” Louis quickly looked up to the sky. “It is almost dawn…. I must go. I promise to return and explain more. You must stay here for your own safety.” Emily wanted so much more to be explained. “Don’t worry they won’t find you...your safe here with Lorelei.” She looked down at the ground for just the slightest second and when she raised her head. He was gone…..
Emily walked into the warm home feeling the warmth of the fire. “Emily?” Lorelei called out. Emily walked over and sat across from the chair across from her.

“How are you feeling?” Lorelei asked. “Exhausted, Scared, Frustrated and lost.” Lorelei smiled. “Well there’s a shower and a bedroom waiting for you and clean clothes.” Emily smiled.

“Thank you. But I don’t know if I will be able to sleep….. Am still lost and don’t understand anything.” Lorelei quietly waited for her to finish. “Don’t worry Emily… I can assure you. You’re in good hands.”
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 9:58 AM
Wow great chapter this is getting more and more interesting every chapter. Im looking forward to see what is going to happen.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 3:40 PM
Yay! I love Lori haha!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 7:00 AM
Default Chapter 4: Lord Vincent
“Where is the girl?” the man demanded. He sat there with his long wavy hair. His eyes gazed upon a prize that was not there. “My lord……an unexpected” He spoke up louder. “WHERE IS THE GIRL?” The two remained silent. “Unable to retrieve her lord.”

The bald woman spoke up from behind him. “My lord we had a disturbance…another vampire.” Vincent analyzed them for a quick second. “Vampire?” he said. “Louis…….and his young apprentice took the girl. They must have followed her there.” Then the vampire in the trench coat known as Drake began to feel a burst in his insides. He began to struggle as if her were going to burst open. “You have failed me and you’re blinded with arrogance.”

“You will not fail me again for next time you will truly not awaken from death…find the girl and bring her to me….alive!”

The door busted open and in came a man leading a small group trailing him from behind. “My lord, we have found the girl.”
Page 1 of 3