Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:15 AM
Excellent work, Danny! I've just watched both parts at YouTube, and enjoyed them greatly. Your sets are lovely, and the scenes are great. Good show! Keep up the good work!

Joe

To General Buzz Grunt, war is a way of life, but now the very lives of all who dwell in Strangetown are in danger. Will his sons crumble beneath his heavy hands? Watch the events play out in Strangetown Conspiracy A film series by Joe Mulcahy and Avatar Arkmage
Advertisement
#27 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:12 PM
Magnificent. I cannot describe it in any other way. You are extremely talented and you have no idea how much I envy your skills.

I cannot imagine attempting that. Bravo Danny!
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:42 PM
Thank you guys so much... you're way too kind.. I am still a learner here, lol! But I thank you for thinking this piece is decent!!!! Thanks!! Makes me feel so good!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 9:21 PM
I still can't get over how brilliant this model is (:p), so I will say it again... it's stunning.
Original Poster
#30 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:27 PM
LOL!!!! Thanks Bacon!! Hopefully I can get it up next week :D
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:35 PM
Part two is awesome, I wish it were longer, but I know that it takes a while to make a whole movie production, in any case.

Field Researcher
#32 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 6:48 AM
Titanic is my fave movie, and you have definitely done it justice with your Sims 2 version. Overall this is a great product, and I have to say my favorite scene so far is the engine room - fantastic mood and camera work! :3 Can't wait for the next bit!

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Original Poster
#33 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 5:32 PM
Thanks guys!!!! I have learned from my mistakes in the last installment (two) and I have fixed them! I won't be moving the camera as much. I already have the Palm Court Lunch Discussion all complete, and I got really lucky, because the sims' mouths actually move with most of the words. It's freaky!! Hopefully I can have it out by next weekend..
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 6:19 PM
Hey all- here is a preview of the Lunch Discussion!

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e...ent=Preview.flv
Forum Resident
#35 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 12:34 AM
oohh....very good...can't wait... oh just a quick reminder you have to edit your posts instead of double posting....

Great sets btw...
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 3:24 PM
Oops! Sorry about that!! Thanks TingTong! :D
#37 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:10 PM
you are extremely talented! it is so amazing.
i cannot wait to see the next part<3
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 9:31 PM
I have to say I have seen this attempted before but normaly not so well. I quite enjoyed it even though normaly I do not like voice overed sims vids since this is the voices from the movie it actualy fits well.
Original Poster
#39 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCHNlo1lzA

Part THREE is now up!! I hope you like it!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:09 PM
i can only imagine how difficult it was to animate that scene (especially when she slipped) and you did a great job with it. very creative!
Original Poster
#41 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mocha0030
i can only imagine how difficult it was to animate that scene (especially when she slipped) and you did a great job with it. very creative!

It was difficult, and definitely gave me a little brain tease. But I think it worked out ok! Believe it or not, the part where she had to go over the rail was the hardest LOL! Thank you for watching!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:26 PM
what animation did you use for going over the rail - walking up steps? i could see where that would be a hard one too. i thought "wow" when i saw it. you must have to rack your brain like crazy, trying to think of which animations will match up best. these videos are amazing. you have a lot of patience. i get frustrated just trying to pose my sims for pictures.
Original Poster
#43 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mocha0030
what animation did you use for going over the rail - walking up steps? i could see where that would be a hard one too. i thought "wow" when i saw it. you must have to rack your brain like crazy, trying to think of which animations will match up best. these videos are amazing. you have a lot of patience. i get frustrated just trying to pose my sims for pictures.

It's actually a mix of several.

-Ladder: I made a sim start climbing a ladder I downloaded, then took it away.

-Jaydee: Her animation box has an animation to climb

-Sim Stomp: You know, like when a sim can't move and they stomp? Well i reversed the clip to make it look like she was picking her foot up. LOL

-The Turn: When she turns, she was actually dancing a confused smustle LOL!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:38 PM
wow! i would never have the patience or even the knowledge to do that. you're doing a great job. i can't wait to see your next installment.
Original Poster
#45 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 11:39 PM
Thanks Mocha!! :D
#46 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 11:50 PM
That. Was. Frikken. Awesome.

*stops abuse of the . key.*

I can't think of other words to describe it. I'll come back to you on that one. :p!
Original Poster
#47 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 3:46 AM
LOL!! Thank you so much Styledx. I appreciate it! use the "." all you want LOL Thanks again!
#48 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 2:19 AM
It's fantastic! What a great deal of work, well done.
Original Poster
#49 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 8:55 PM
Thank you Kelly! I also want to post a SHOUT OUT!!!!

Computer cooperating, hopefully the Titanic Model can be uploaded tonight, at MTS2!!!! So, look out for that!!! :D
Forum Resident
#50 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 9:15 PM
yay....i can't wait till part 4.... have you any idea when it could be out?... *refreshes youtube page constantly* haha
Page 2 of 4