Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Poses: You will believe a Sim can FLY!!!

by SynapticSim Posted 21st May 2009 at 9:35 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:24 PM by whiterider

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:19 AM
AMAZING work!I really needed these ones!Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:25 AM
I can hardly believe at the lack of thanks and comments for this pose mod! I want to send hundreds of thanks for this amazing hack! Thanks a lot, SynapticSim . . .

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:26 AM
Woah, this is awesome!

Imagine the fun I could have with this *laughs maniacally*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:37 AM
Really love these poses and can't wait to use them with your wings! Thanks!

amor vincit omnia
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:54 AM
Why does´nt it work for kids? Or toddlers for that matter.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2009 at 11:03 AM
Thanx Everyone! I hope you all find it useful!

Quote: Originally posted by simathome
Why does´nt it work for kids? Or toddlers for that matter.

simathome, most objects of this nature (i.e. pose boxes) that you find will only work for Teens and up. The reason for this is because Toddlers and Children have a completely different skeleton than the Teens and Elders do. It would require a seperate animation to be made for their specific skeletons. So basically, it's easier to do it for Teens - Elders because they share a common skeleton. I might make a version for children at a later date, but I rarely use children in my game and I want to focus on other animations first. First and foremost, I make this stuff for me. I guess when I need it for children I'll make one for them. Hope you understand.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st May 2009 at 11:16 AM
This is awesome Thank-you
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st May 2009 at 11:54 AM
This is amazing! Thank you!

Happily retired... twitter.com/enriquemt0
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st May 2009 at 2:31 PM
Awesome. I love all these poses. I can't wait to test them out. Thanks.
Instructor
#11 Old 21st May 2009 at 2:58 PM
This is very cool! Thanks for sharing it.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:56 PM
One word: Amazing!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st May 2009 at 4:14 PM
Whoa! These are amazing!

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:30 PM
Sooooooo great!
im out of words!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:27 PM
Um...I'm amazed at the lack of comments here! I'm going to post thanks just because this is amazing (even though I never use stuff like this...I think you deserve it)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#16 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:50 PM
OMG!! This is just AMAZING!! Thanks

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:54 PM
Thanks for creating this but I tested this out in my game and it doesn't work I can't even click on the object to bring up the menu. Do I need an EP for it to work? I have Uni, Nightlife, OFB, and Seasons.
Thanks.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st May 2009 at 8:02 PM
Fantastic! Sometimes I use sims as base models for the characters I illustrate. This is perfect for me, I'm going to get so much use outta this!
Brilliant work, thanks so much!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st May 2009 at 11:15 PM
This is pure awesome! May I enquire as to where I could get those costumes though? They're wonderful
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd May 2009 at 12:23 AM
They look good. By any chance, are they connected to the swimming and diving board animations? They sure look similar.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd May 2009 at 12:34 AM
These are awesome! And your pictures make me think of Maximum Ride :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd May 2009 at 1:47 AM
these are fantastic great job!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd May 2009 at 1:47 AM
Thanx everyone! I'm so happy with the response I've gotten. It definitely inspires me to continue to pursue make more poses in the future!

Quote: Originally posted by jenniferpink
Thanks for creating this but I tested this out in my game and it doesn't work I can't even click on the object to bring up the menu. Do I need an EP for it to work? I have Uni, Nightlife, OFB, and Seasons.
Thanks.

That's odd. An EP should not be required for this because I cloned a base game object so it should be compatible whether you have EP's or not. The only thing I can think of is do you have CEP installed. If not, you might want to try installing that and see if it will work then. I'll have to do some further testing on a different computer.

Quote: Originally posted by mosbyte
They look good. By any chance, are they connected to the swimming and diving board animations? They sure look similar.

Nope, these poses are done by hand in Milkshape.

Quote: Originally posted by guineapig_goddess
This is pure awesome! May I enquire as to where I could get those costumes though? They're wonderful.

Thanx! Those costumes are my own creation. I will probably upload them to my site at a later date. The link is in my sig.

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Instructor
#24 Old 22nd May 2009 at 2:55 AM
SynapticSim, thank you so much. ^_^ This is amazing!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Mad Poster
#25 Old 22nd May 2009 at 6:52 AM
Wow, fantastic ! Thanks for sharing
Page 1 of 3