Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Bedroom Lemon Craftsman/Bungalow

by sarah*rose Posted 29th May 2009 at 6:41 AM - Updated 30th May 2009 at 4:25 AM by sarah*rose : Left out the chimney recolour!

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 29th May 2009 at 7:58 AM
Oh my gosh! This is stunning! You furnish it so well and the backyard is like BEAUTIFUL! Its so cute and homey and the trees and terrain paints work so well and its very realistic! Much like my gran's backyard without her lemon tree

I love love love it! Thank you SO much! I dont think I will ever be able to thank you enough for your great houses! My legacy family [which is getting SO BIG!] is spread out all over the neighbourhood and are mostly in your homes. This will be great for one of my spares who just wants a small family!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th May 2009 at 1:52 PM
Very nice home thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th May 2009 at 5:23 PM
Great likeness to the original. This looks like it was fun to make and you did a great job with it.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th May 2009 at 7:56 PM
I love this! Can't wait to put a family in it. Thanks!

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th May 2009 at 6:26 AM
Wonderful house! This feels like a real home. I love your walk-in closet in the Master Bedroom. A nice touch!
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 5:21 AM
Is there a "no CC" version on this?? Or just the house without the furnishing? I love this house so much but cant seem to download it. I would love to play with this cute Bungalow!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th May 2017 at 11:22 PM
Thank you