Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beach House/villa (almost no CC (only window and lightswitch))

by !jolien! Posted 31st May 2009 at 9:55 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:42 AM by !jolien!

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st May 2009 at 10:41 PM
I saw it on a Lot Creators group and I must say it's really nice and well-made house. Good job
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 4:58 AM
Wow, amazing and gorgeous ! I can see from the result the hard work you put on this lot : split levels, creative and tasteful furnishing and the care you put on every detail ! Well done, I love it ! Thanks for sharing
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 11:57 AM
This looks so different from all the anges, lovely work, you made big beautiful! well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:12 AM
It is "almost" a correctly spelled title. You should fix it

Excellent lot though! I love it to death :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:35 AM
You definitely worked very hard on all your lots... I love how modern and simple they are... Thanks for all of your hard work. And I know your English is not the best, but I know you are Italian so it's okay. I can still understand what you're saying.

Thanks for all the boats!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 9:26 AM
i'm not italian i'm Belgian somethimes my english sucks, somethimes i can speak good english,
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 4:54 PM
wow this is amazing!