Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Main Line Addition

by calicocool Posted 4th Jun 2009 at 7:29 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 3:33 AM by calicocool

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:42 PM
Nice work on this lot ! It's easy to see that you spent alot of time on it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:52 PM
Fantastic work. I love the house. It's quite unfortunate that I have just moved on to TS3 or I would have downloaded this house in a heartbeat. I hope to see some future work from you in TS3!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:21 AM
Just what my game needed! Thank you! I love these style houses.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:21 AM
Lovely! I really like colonial style homes. Good job!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 10:12 AM
Gorgeous lot and great work on it. The floorplan is perfect and the furnishing is outstanding. Little tip though : One of your double bed is just against a wall and unfortunately the game will not allow 2 sims to sleep in it (the double bed must be free on both sides for sims to use it). Congratulations for your first upload, I love it
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:27 PM
Is it just me or is the lot file missing? I use Clean Installer so browsed through the files to find nothing but CC. The lot file isn't there. I've downloaded it twice now just to check and it's still gone.

Love this house, looks like a usable big house (often big houses are for show rather than being practical). I know just the family for it, so it'd be great if you could sort this.

If I appear to be the only one missing the file, then I apologise and I'll try downloading another day.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM Last edited by calicocool : 6th Jun 2009 at 3:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nessa Narmolanya
Is it just me or is the lot file missing? I use Clean Installer so browsed through the files to find nothing but CC. The lot file isn't there. I've downloaded it twice now just to check and it's still gone.

Love this house, looks like a usable big house (often big houses are for show rather than being practical). I know just the family for it, so it'd be great if you could sort this.

If I appear to be the only one missing the file, then I apologise and I'll try downloading another day.

I think I must've got a little click-happy when running it through clean installer! Hope the problem is now resolved and thank you so much for calling this to my attention!

Also, if this doesn't work, make sure you're running the file through Sims 2 Body Shop Package Installer to get it properly installed in game.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 2:46 PM
Hello I just downloaded this great house - Maxis furnished I guess, that's what I want. I hope to luckily install it, it shouldn't be a problem with S2P CI. I'm still playing the Sims 2 and I'm happy with it. I hope you will provide some more of such houses. I'm sometimes too lazy to build new ones in the game or I would make over Maxis lots or other houses. Thanks again
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:56 AM
Its a beaut!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:14 AM
Thanks You!