Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS3 Custom Patterns - Fur and more fur

by Fatality Posted 4th Jun 2009 at 3:18 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 12:56 PM by Fatality

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:53 PM
Very nice first addition from you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:04 PM
Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\?

You mean Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\ The Sims 3? \Downloads\

Not ot bug, just to check.
I'm definitely downloading your work
Good work
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:21 PM
Thanks for the lovely textures!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aliera
Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\?

You mean Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\ The Sims 3? \Downloads\

Not ot bug, just to check.
I'm definitely downloading your work
Good work

TS3 Installation procedure is very different from TS2. You should check this link: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...g_Package_Files

I'm dont know exacly how to change the instructions to match the other TS3 posts (i left my settings on default). I'll do some experiments.

EDIT: Whoot i make it^^

NO to the Paysites! Dowload Paysites stuff for FREE (legally) from http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:22 PM
keep up the good work very nice
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 6:51 PM
Thanks for these! Going to go play with them in my game right now.

Sim and let Sim...
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:00 PM
I used the Custom Instructions button on the submit form, and put the install link in there I'm sure there'll be a Sims 3 Instructions button option available soon though.

Very nice work Are you the same Fatality who's the world's top professional gamer, lol? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal1ty If so, welcome to the gentler world of Sims modding! you don't have to pretend you're macho here!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 4:48 AM
Very nice. That IS fake fur, right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:38 PM
Yes, no pixel animals was harmed.

...btw your concern is right, i'll add on main page.

NO to the Paysites! Dowload Paysites stuff for FREE (legally) from http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:47 PM
Has anyone had trouble getting this to work on Vista? I have followed the tutorial very carefully, and am not using any subfolders under "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages" but it isn't working. Someone on another thread suggested it has to do with filepath names being different in Vista than what the resource file directs. Can anyone help?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#12 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:58 PM
Aeden: Works fine on my Vista. Just make sure you have the Resource.cfg installed too as per the tutorial.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:53 PM
Thank you so much for these! They are really cool!

And nice ReadMe.

Sims 3
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:10 PM
Thanks Fatality! I am glad to hear no pixel animals were harmed. (or I would have to throw pixel red paint on it in protest). They look really good, I like the spots.
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:33 PM
No pixel animals harmed? Neat! Why does spots look like The Cheat?
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 6:09 PM
Awesome
I hope I can get enough guts to make stuff for here I love MTS and want to contribute !

p.s I luv the statement you made about pixel animals that made me :LOL:!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:52 PM
Very nice!
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:02 AM
I am in love w/ the spotted pattern. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Apr 2022 at 7:03 PM
Thank you !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Sep 2023 at 9:52 PM
Thank you