Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nick Ross.. aka the tall, dark, & handsome one ;)

by sillygabi Posted 7th Jun 2009 at 11:31 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2009 at 6:03 AM by sillygabi : clarification!

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:35 PM
He's gorgeous! The best looking sim I've seen so far!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:19 AM
Wow! He is a dreamboat!!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:13 AM
He reminds me of Hayden Christensen a little bit. But he is gorgeous. ^^
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:54 AM
It says it's not a win32 application? :confused: I tried literately everything to attempt to make it work, any ideas why it's not working for me?
Theorist
#6 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:57 AM
do you have the sims 3?
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:00 AM Last edited by hawey121 : 8th Jun 2009 at 3:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ZimZ
do you have the sims 3?

Yes.
It won't even work with the other mod sims either, but it works with most of the houses and everything else. :s
:EDIT:
Oh, haha! I figured it out. Apparently I had to go to Create a sim, save sim to bin, then extract file, and move to SavedSims, then go back to the sims 3 and create a sim. I feel so stupid. lol.

Thanks for a wonderful upload!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:22 AM
I am not sure why he is placed in the Other Category.. He is just a regular human male.. Isn't there a category for that?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:28 AM
"Other" is a category for sims that are not Characters or Real People.

And this sim is gorgeous, as soon as I get the game, he'll be one of the first sims to populate the 'hood.:D

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:38 AM
Excellent job -- thanks for sharing him with us!

Pescado has a new version of his "awesomemod" that allows much greater movement of sliders, so narrow-faced sims shouldn't be as hard to come by in the future. Even when they're common, though, this guy will still be in demand; he's really gorgeous.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by neilnaik
yeah good job, but he's not dark he's just tall & handsome

Hehe. I was referring to the hair color.. around where I live, when people say tall dark and handsome they mean dark-haired... but you could easily modify his skin to be dark too :D

And many thanks to everyone else for your sweet comments as well!! <3
Forum Resident
#12 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 11:42 AM
I don't want to be a downer, but compared to the Sims we could make in Sims 2, this Sim still looks cartoony to me and his eyes look a bit evil. But good job with the limited sliders, Silligabi. I really think EA short-changed us by not giving us Bodyshop.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
I don't want to be a downer, but compared to the Sims we could make in Sims 2, this Sim still looks cartoony to me and his eyes look a bit evil. But good job with the limited sliders, Silligabi. I really think EA short-changed us by not giving us Bodyshop.

I think he looks "cartoony" because of the lack of CC.... all of my sims in TS2 were practically dripping with custom skins, eyes, makeup, & hair... and EAxis defaults tend to look pretty pathetic in comparison ^^;

Once we get some good custom content [I'm seriously hoping for some new hairstyles, if possible >_<] the result won't be so clowny.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:44 PM
He does look like Hayden Christensen! He's dreamy. Thank you, so much!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:15 PM
he's a cutie...though he may have to battle with my Alexander Skarsgård/"Eric on True Blood" sim(who doesn't REALLY look like him...these skins need more shadowing in the faces and elsewhere!!)
Instructor
#16 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:40 PM
Yummy ^^ thanks for shearing
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:06 PM
Hot!!! Thanks for sharing this hunk of a man! I'm sure my lady sims will be more than happy to show him around town!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rimedragona
He reminds me of Hayden Christensen a little bit.^^
yes ! me too
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:32 PM
Very very good job!! especially considering the very crappy create-a-sim we've been provided with! :o)

Dragonsinger
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:26 PM
Very, very cute! You did a great job making a handsome TS3 male sim. I didn't even know that was possible. Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:23 PM
Default Holden Wozny?
Yeah, he's goodlooking but so is my Sim Holden Wozny. He looks an awful lot like the sim that came in the bin with the game.. the Wozny/Glover couple. That's the family I'm playing now which is why I noticed the striking resemblance. Might wanna go check them out.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:26 PM
He is a great looking sim. I really want him in my game but I haven't been able to figure out how to put him in the game.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:59 AM
Thank you, I hope that you will be making more Sim Guys. If they are all as nice as this one, I will download every one!
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:49 PM
Is it just me or is in impossible to make a decent looking male in TS3 and yet, in TS2 I could make a "runway sim" no problem. What the heck changed? I think it's the eyes... they make all the sims look stoned out of their mind....
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 4:00 AM
Didn't have this box before to specifically request this info. I cannot get this sim to appear in my Create a Sim. I'm not sure if I have to download something extra. I have the Helper Installer Monkey guy and that is apparently supposed to do the job, but I go into my create a sim and the sim isn't there. Any help, from anybody at anytime soon would be, once again, greatly appreciated.
Page 1 of 2