Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flow House

by Autiep03 Posted 7th Jun 2009 at 6:34 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2009 at 12:06 AM by Autiep03

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 6:35 PM
Hey, I luv it, nice work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 6:47 PM
Beautiful :D
Theorist
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 7:26 PM
Wow! This is stunning...I can't wait to play this! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:16 PM
looks great, awesome job
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:28 PM
What a fantastic house! I have to see if i can create a mini-version of this for a starter home xD
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:30 PM
I had to let you know that I think that this house is stunningly gorgeous. I have always tried for this style and failed. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:44 PM
great house man but u posted it with your family still inside ...
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:41 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 13th Jun 2009 at 6:10 AM. Reason: Off topic. Build questions belong in the build forum.
Well should I say wonderful?
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:04 PM
Astonishingly beautiful! When I saw this my jaw dropped to the ground! Thanks for sharing this beauty!
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:39 PM
Absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much! This is exactly my style

May I ask, how do I get my sim to move into it please? How do I access a d/l'd house once I'm in the game?
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:17 AM
This is EXCELLENT! OMG!
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:38 AM
@Simosity: go to EDIT TOWN, you can find custom houses there. but you have to place it at the right LOT location though... or it will look weird if you place it on other lots..

the girl with the hat... | web: http://www.jamzkie.com | facebook: jamzkie ria
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:57 AM
Thank you jamzkie! I will look there!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:45 AM
This is beautiful. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:03 AM
great looking house, having trouble getting the game to put it in tho. Cant wait till I can play in it
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:05 AM
Great looking house Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:07 AM
Default Luv it!
I'm not gonna kill your sims...I have a better idea, I'm gonna send them to work every day (milk the money) while my sims can enjoy their life. J/k I'll keep them in my game cause you have done such WONDERFUL job It's an honor for me to take care of them.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:28 AM
Simply beautiful!!
I wish I had the talent to build homes like this... hehee all of my Sim homes are built by other users! ^^ Great job!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:39 AM
Phenomenal! My fave TS3 lot so far.
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:37 AM
Love the house. One of the best so fare. Have a question though. In some of your pics, when you're in the house at ground level, you can see the upper level. I can see some ceilings but what should be part of the upper floor interior, I see sky.

Is this a setting that needs to be checked? I've gone through the options and have every thing set to max and object hiding unchecked.

Thanks.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:22 AM
*is too busy drooling to comment*

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:26 AM
I doesn't show up in Library :/ what could be wrong?
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Auwris
I doesn't show up in Library :/ what could be wrong?

I do happen to have same problem. I have successfully installed like a half a dozen of houses, but this one doesn't work, doh. I did re-install the house multiple times and it still fails to load up in the house library.

Can anyone help? I really do love this house XD
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nillionaire
I do happen to have same problem. I have successfully installed like a half a dozen of houses, but this one doesn't work, doh. I did re-install the house multiple times and it still fails to load up in the house library.

Can anyone help? I really do love this house XD

It took me a while to find it too. Then remembered the creator said there was a family in the house. So I looked in the family bin and there's the house. Just place the lot then evict them.
Page 1 of 3