Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sanford Manor

by kennyboobear Posted 8th Jun 2009 at 3:21 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:12 PM
Default Wow!!
This is an excellent house; Great job!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:38 PM Last edited by kennyboobear : 9th Jun 2009 at 12:09 AM.
haha thanks, it took a few hours :P
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:51 PM
absolutely gorgeous! I'm from Georgia too and this house diffidently reminds me of houses being constructed out here. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blussinger2828
absolutely gorgeous! I'm from Georgia too and this house diffidently reminds me of houses being constructed out here. Thank you!

lol thanks, I left out one thing though which I'm currently revising. I'm teiring the yard downwards to add a completed cellar floor that opens to the back yard. I forgot how common that is, everywhere near GA400 really.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:04 AM
Wow
That is a beautiful house! Great Job! Will it still load fast? I hope so, There is lots of room for everybody! I love that!

WiTh GoD All ThInGs ArE BeArAbLe
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MizLuv
That is a beautiful house! Great Job! Will it still load fast? I hope so, There is lots of room for everybody! I love that!

Thank you kindly, the funny thing is I'm using it as my main Sim's home and he's single -__- But anyhow, it loads just fine for me but... but my computer is a little.... overly extreme? So to be honest, I'm really not sure how it loads on a normal computer :X
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:51 AM
I'm not from Georgia, Delaware here. And there are so many houses in my neighborhood that look just like that, you did an awesome job.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:30 PM
stunning house, any more lined up? would love to see what else you can make
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rg2005
stunning house, any more lined up? would love to see what else you can make
Thanks to both you and Jill and yes, about finished with a few small revisions to this current one and also waiting on a modern style one to finish approval so it should be ready for download on the site within 24 hoursish?
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 6:54 AM
Wow! Hardly crap! Fantastic work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jade26
Wow! Hardly crap! Fantastic work!

haha thanks :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:03 AM
This house is amazing. I to only have 1 sim currently living in it but I was looking for something modern and huge like a mansion. I can't wait for your other houses or anything you make. Thanx for saving me hours of frustration trying to build something so perfect.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxriotgirl6669xx
This house is amazing. I to only have 1 sim currently living in it but I was looking for something modern and huge like a mansion. I can't wait for your other houses or anything you make. Thanx for saving me hours of frustration trying to build something so perfect.

Bloody hell, perfect? That's about the best compliment I've received to date xD Glad you like it
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
Hi, I am trying to put this house in my game, but the "Processing" is taking 30 minutes plus (Me obviously doing other stuff, not waiting by the minute) but yeah, is it because its a bigg house?

BTW really looking forward to living in it, but I can't cuz processing aint loading up =(
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:07 AM
i love this house... also i was just wondering when the underground wine celler will be ready? but i love the house
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mirrorboy
Hi, I am trying to put this house in my game, but the "Processing" is taking 30 minutes plus (Me obviously doing other stuff, not waiting by the minute) but yeah, is it because its a bigg house?

BTW really looking forward to living in it, but I can't cuz processing aint loading up =(

Not really sure to be honest, it may be due to just that. It is quite large so that could cause some issues if your computer barely meets the minimum requirements, what are your specs?

And to Hockey, it's ironic that you mention it because a wine cellar is actually one of the revisions I'm adding amongst other things, namely some improved landscaping, custom floors and whatnot.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:38 AM
sweet... im using this house right now and its amzing... cant wait till your revision update comes out... when do u think it will be ready?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hockeyman1299
sweet... im using this house right now and its amzing... cant wait till your revision update comes out... when do u think it will be ready?

Probably a few more days as I'm working on a Spanish style mansion right now, and with college courses in between, I'm limited on time. I seem to get ideas when I lay down to sleep, so then I get back up and work on something for a few hours and get to bed around 4-5am haha, so it's a "as they come." type basis. The Spanish mansion might be done tonight, if so then I'd guesstimate no later than Monday the revisions should be up for download for Sanford. Something a bit more.... or less, interesting, the house was actually named after the town that Nick Frost and Simon Pegg are PC's in, in the film Hot Fuzz. I was watching that movie in the background when I completed the manor and couldn't come up with the name and then his Sargent says "We're making you Sargent..." "I see..." *mutters under breathe* "In Sanford Glousteshire." "In where? Sorry?" blahblahblahblah etcetcetc. so yeh, that's where the name comes from if anyone gives a rats rearend.
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:48 PM
Hey i am putting your house on my map now and it takes AGES Why is this

Otherthen that by the looks of your pictures ITS AMAZING!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LetThereBeSims3
Hey i am putting your house on my map now and it takes AGES Why is this

Otherthen that by the looks of your pictures ITS AMAZING!

No idea, as I stated to the other person that had that problem, it could be due to the home's large size? When I place the home on my map, it takes no time at all so *shrug* really not sure, I suppose it depends on your computer specs. But thanks
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:58 PM
Thank you so much, my family outgrew the biggest house that came with the game, and I couldn't find a big enough one on the exchange..This is a beautiful home, AND you made it with pretty much the best stuff, I hardly made any changes. It took awhile to place in the game, but very much worth the wait!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 10:25 PM
help
Quote: Originally posted by kennyboobear
Bloody hell, perfect? That's about the best compliment I've received to date xD Glad you like it

I'm just wondering how can I place it in my town? cuz even when I move some houses it says that the lot is not large enough to hold this house.
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:39 AM
This house is amazing. It's perfect for my family of 7, ha. Riotgirl, you need to find a lot that's 60x60. The only ones in Sunset Valley are 15 Summer Hill Court, in the roundabout that's shaped like a D, or the Goth, Landgraab, or Alto family houses
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justeffingpeachy
This house is amazing. It's perfect for my family of 7, ha. Riotgirl, you need to find a lot that's 60x60. The only ones in Sunset Valley are 15 Summer Hill Court, in the roundabout that's shaped like a D, or the Goth, Landgraab, or Alto family houses

Thanks, and riotgirl, exactly what peachy said =P
Page 1 of 2