Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Coral Reef

by keef1973 Posted 10th Jun 2009 at 4:56 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 5:26 AM
What a wonderful rebuild Now I have two versions of this fantastic house in my game! Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 8:24 AM
WOW ! Beautiful and so realistic lot I love it ! You made an amazing work on this lot ! Thank you for sharing
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 9:45 AM
This is so grand, the windows are EPIC! haha, in all seriousness, a lovey grand beach home superbly landscaped as always

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Alchemist
#5 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 11:50 AM
Love it I'll wait for the TS3 versione too
Alchemist
#6 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:08 PM
You did a great job of making this look so real. I want to live here!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:58 AM
Thanks to everyone who downloaded, thanked and especially those that took the time to comment its much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 4:23 PM
Woweeee! This place is a monstrocity! (In a good way :P) My sims, although there are only two of them, will enjoy this house very much, when their new baby comes along Thankies again!

HannahBeann xxx

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:59 PM
Thank to the mods for making this a picked lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:23 AM
Thanks You!