Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:01 AM
Tawny- I havent tried the steal candy option yet. Keep it up. It sounds like your doing a wonderfully evil job. If you get the chance can you post a picture of Lucy?

Some people are always leaving, But I am here for a lifetime.

Strange and Beautiful
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:44 AM
Yeah, totally!

So her Pops is Harold, the maid. And he's filthily ugly and not to mention a bit of a chunker. So poor little Lucy (whose a child now) has a bit of a gut. But it's all good, I'm working her out everyday until she's fatigued (Child abuse?) but yeah. Here's some pics of her as a toddler

There's Harold in the background, lmao. He's such a dork. Margo declared him a nemesis but he still comes around to clean the house (he's a maid) and crash Lucy's birthday party. Hahaa. Oh, and Margo's hair is black. I change it up quite frequently in the game because she's in the criminal career path and I would assume that in real life, someone who's a professional criminal would change their looks a bit LOL. I get way into this game, seriously. Anyways. Lucy's birthday!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:14 PM
Tawny- Lucy is adorable! And Harold looks a little like a dork. Also i like MArgo's new look!

Strange and Beautiful
#29 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:19 AM
So, I decided to try and do this, as it sounded like fun. I kinda screwed up because I picked Flirty instead of Genius but I can always using the TestCheats to change it. So, anyway, here's my bad girl:

This is Dominique Destine (named for Demona's alter-ego on Gargoyles). She has big plans to take over the world someday, if she doesn't burn everything down first. But, it's all okay. The voices in her head tell that burning stuff down is cool and it's not like she'll get hurt by doing it (her traits are Evil, Flirty (which I'll change), Pyromaniac, Immune to Fire, and Insane).

Then, Dominique met this guy and something about him just drove her wild. The passionate night they spent together certainly wasn't all that bad either, even if she didn't get his name before or afterwards. (I honestly love this guy. He looks so much like a demented Walt Disney, it's not even funny).

Maybe Dominique should have been more careful when she slept with the guy. Asking him to wear a condom might have been the intelligent thing to do, but when the voices in your head are all screaming at you to sleep with the guy, you do what you gotta do to appease them. Of course, she's now paying the consequences of said actions.

And Dominique learns the old adage: For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. Although, she certainly isn't complaining at the moment, as she looks rather radiant in her pregnancy.

More pics to come, especially of Dominique's upcoming birth and what her evil little spawn looks like.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineSimmer
I'm sorry, I hope I didn't sound mean. I was just trying to be funny - because my Sims' children are ALWAYS their minions. ;-D

I did like your challenge idea.

You aren't the same Catherine that made the guide, are you? :'D

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is a Maxis game! What's to win? You and your sims can play unto perpetuity, getting into entanglements and trying to get out, and by the time you know it, it will be 3am your time, and you don't even have your teeth brushed...
--The Sims 1 Prima Guide
#31 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:38 PM
Well, I'm back with a couple more pics. Dominique finally had her evil spawn and well, just see the pictures.

*_*

The big day finally arrived for Dominique and it was time to have her child. After arguing with the voices in her for several hours, she decided to have the baby at home due to the fact that she was convinced the doctors might try and take it away from her. Several hours of intense labor pains later, she gave birth to her child (Seriously, I think she stood there for like 2 hours game time huffing, puffing, and screaming before she popped the kid out).

Say hello to Dominique's baby girl, Merideth Destine.

After several days of constant feeding, cleaning, etc., Merideth grew up into this lovely little bundle of evil. She takes after her mother so much (Evil and Genius traits so far). Here we see her enjoying some quality television time. (Seriously, the Terror Network(?) was on the television and Merideth sat down ther and just started watching and giggling along with the programs. I was so proud of her, I almost had to wipe the tears from my eyes).

*_*
Soon, pictures of Merideth's first days as a child and her time in school. Will she learn to terrorize the rest of her classmates? Will she take over the school in a hostile bid to show her mommy just how evil she can be? Stay tuned and find out soon.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:39 AM
Oh Hello....
This Is Totally Up My Alley!
*runs To Games Cackling....* *COUGH*
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:43 AM
This is brilliant! I needed some sort of little push to tryto start my first ever EVER legacy, and this is EXACTLY what I need :D

Thanks!

Chumcha Sims
Home to the Adam Devereaux + Co. Legacy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:24 PM
Max- Your very welcome!
Lushious- I hope you a lot of fun.
Dark Angel- I love the pictures and the story that goes with it!

Strange and Beautiful
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 11:47 PM Last edited by MaxCalifornia : 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:11 AM.
Here's a List of Baby Names that are varients of or mean Angel, for your good sims :D

Chumcha Sims
Test Subject
#36 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:46 AM
Here is my evil Sim, Domino Frankenstein...

The more evil minions she spawns, the darker she will look So right now, she's pretty bright ((I can't help it, I make all my sims so brightly coloured))

Awesomely, her LTW is to be a Gold Digger + see the ghost of her wealthy spouse. So we went Gold Digging + found....

Thornton Wolff. The diamond conversation did it for her

Which is awesome because her children are going to have the last name Frankenstein-Wolff ((thanks to city hall))

Thornton hates kids too, which makes her + their children happier to see him suffering as he changes nappies + gets bottles.

Their first child, a son! His name is Seth Frankenstein-Wolff and I only got to choose one of his traits, Evil. It wasn't so bad though, because the trait he inherited was Loner. It's pretty fun, but Seth freaks out at school because there are too many people

Domino has a continuous want to steal candy from Seth. She has other babies now, but it's Seth's candy she wants!

At least she is raising him right.

Chumcha Sims
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:57 PM
Thanks for the great idea. I always play "good" sims. Off to create my first evil genius.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:27 AM
Hi! I am hoping that someone can help me out. I just tried to attach screenshots with my legacy story and only got the shot. Obviously, I am doing something wrong. I'd like to put the shots in the post with the story as a caption. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cabrini6000
Here is a list of names that mean evil--or some how have to do with evil. It might not at all i just looked it up on namemeanings.com

AKAKIOS
AZAZEL
BALDER
BELIAL
CASPIAN
CHERNOBOG
JEZEBEL
LILITH
LOKI
MAGDALENE
PANDORA
SETH

Hold on before you pick Pandora let me tell you this----she's mine!!!

I CALL LILITH!!!!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:26 PM
After much searching, I think I've got it now. I apologize if I mess this up...

Meet Layla Hampton, a kleptomaniacal, ahtletic evil genius who just happens to be a great kisser. Layla recently arrived in Riverview with a plan, a demonic plan. Now to begin, Layla needs a house. She wants to start with something quaint, unpretentious--to hide her real agenda. After contacting a real estate agent, whom Layla hated, tooooo nice, she decides on this lovely cottage.

Her recently deceased and very wealthy aunt would be proud of how she spent her inheritance. Off to find a job, preferably something to help her become the Emperor of Evil.

With new job in hand, Layla embarks on step two, finding the perfect father for her minions.

On her way to her athletic class, Layla meets her first possibility. "Cute," she muses. "He'll make pretty babies. But married, a minor inconvenience. He's also friendly and just too nice. Next..." Noticing her stomach growling, Layla heads to the Bistro for a bite and to check out the possibilities. She quickly focuses on Hunter Cottoneye. He talks to himself and dresses inappropriately. He may just work.

After a short conversation, Layla heads home. She needs to go to work in the morning. One never wants to be late on the first day. But, then again, getting arrested on your first day does not impress the boss much either.

Layla thinks, "What is it with this town? Maybe I should have tried Sunset Valley instead." Knowing only a few people, Layla calls Hunter to ask for bail. He quickly obliges, obviously smitten. Layla is grateful.

Yes, very grateful indeed....

Is that a sweet lullaby? Layla rolls over and falls fast asleep, a smirk of satisfaction on her face.

So ends Part 1. I'm new to this so any feedback would be welcomed.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:30 PM
Kabeck! Awsome. I giggled a bunch.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 8:50 PM
Kabeck- very nice work!!!! I love how Layla rolled over smiling. Very nice touch. Keep it coming everyone!!!!! lol.....sounds like everyone is having a good time!!!!!!

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:33 PM
Thanks for the praise, Marie and Babynerd. Been busy so just playing a little. The writing takes a bit longer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:11 PM
Hmmmmm i wonder how everyone is doing. I dont have pictures uploaded yet but my evil genius sim, Lalevil Wrongdoer (she is a girl) has had exactly two evil minions named Devel and Anglica. They have a beautiful evil lair that is very classy. I hope to get pictures up and running soon. Devel is my heir and Anglica is my only angel child.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:23 PM
A bit of a delay due to some time away.......a short update. More to follow.

Layla awakes feeling a bit nauseated. "Hmm," she thinks, "I believe Hunter has fulfilled his duties. Now, to send him on his way. Better to send him with a passionate kiss, just in case his services are needed again." She smiles inwardly. "Hunter is so naive." Layla actually cackles aloud at this thought. Showered and dressed, Layla heads to work, only to be arrested yet again.

"This is getting old. Luckily, Hunter should be very happy this morning." After a bit of time playing dominoes, Layla is once again released with a bit of help from Hunter. Pleading exhaustion, Layla thanks Hunter and asks him to leave her at the door. Just as Layla approaches her home, she realizes that she is definitely pregnant. She rubs her belly and smiles. "It won't be long now, my dear."

Layla endures her forced maternity leave but not without complaint. She abhors the inability to conspire with her accomplices. Staying at home is a necessary evil but certainly not one she enjoys. She works out to stay in shape and even plant a small garden. Until, finally, Arianna arrives, her protege, her own little evil genius.

Layla's days grind into a routine--diaper changing, snuggling, bottle-feeding. All of which Layla withstands in order to groom her daughter. She loves, however, stealing her candy.

In fact, it has become quite an addiction.

Does a twelve-step program exist for this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 2:55 AM
Kabeck: Omg your story is amazing so far. PLease keep it up!
Everyone who has read this thread and started this legacy please keep it i love reading these!!!!!!! They are amazing and creative and something i enjoy reading after work.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 10:55 PM
FREAKIN FRACK!!!!!!!!!!!! My game was lost!!!!!! Now i have to start all over. BUt i do have Lalevil's back story and description saved so I wanted to post it here to give you an idea about how twistedly evil she is.

Lalevil Wrongdoer- Young Adult
Traits: Snob, Evil, Genius, Insane, Bookworm(she will hopefully get
this trait when she grows into an adult.)
Lifetime Want: Illustrious Author, Professional Author
Hair Color: Black roots, Red hair, Orange tips, Blondish Yellow
Highlights
Body Type: Thin and Muscular
Eyes: Green
Clothes: Hookerish/ evil colors/ naughty/bad
Make-up: Hookerish/ evil/ glamorous/simple
Background Story: I grew up in a very prim atmosphere, where my parents were neurotic and neat and just plain friendly and good. They tried to make me like them but evil thoughts always coursed through my mind, whispering things unmentionable and downright despicable. I couldn’t handle school at all, I was always a flunky and the guys I dated were druggies and drunks and “badasses”. I just wanted to follow my evil impulses to their fullest but my parents tended to see these impulses early and tried to suppress them. Years later and I am a mature woman on a mission. I have decided to rule the world but I thought I might start a little smaller. I searched ads for a place to call home, more like an evil lair, when an ad for a house in Sunset Valley caught my eye. In my parent’s will, they had left me enough money to get started on a house and to buy furniture and other such conveniences. “Perfect” I thought. I immediately called the number and asked if I could come by and take a look at the property. They agreed and a day and time was set. I fell asleep wondering what my new house would look like. A couple of days later I set off to Sunset Valley to take a look at the house. As I drove up I could already see the potential. The owners opened the door as I gently rapped on it.
“Welcome please come in, have a look around.” They said. I nodded and they stepped back to let me in. As I glanced around the wood and earth like style seemed to call to me and I knew with out going any further that this was my new home. I turned to the owners and told them I would take it. They shared a worried glance.
“Don’t you want to look around at least?”
“Don’t be absurd. This is perfect. How many bathrooms?”
“Two.”
“Bedrooms?”
“Four.”
“Any abnormalities?”
“None that we know of.”
“Then it is perfect.”
“Ummm………We don’t know if we want to sell it to YOU.”
I turned on them and gave them a wicked smile. Upstairs I heard a baby’s cry.
“Do you have a child?”
“Uhhhh……Yes a little boy.”
I ran upstairs and looked for the baby’s room. I heard the owners hurrying behind me. I glanced at them with a glint in my eye.
“If you don’t want your precious baby to be “hurt” then you better sell this house to me and don’t say a word about this.”
The woman began to shake her head no.
“Wrong choice.”
I pulled a sharp blade from my pocket. I pointed it at the woman, and then motioned to a bench that was in the hallway. She slowly went and sat down and glared at me. Suddenly as the baby’s cries got louder a plan formed in my head.
‘Maybe I should populate this town with my own spawn. They would be groomed and perfect in every way and they would run this town with precision and make this town beg on its knees. First though I need to get pregnant.’ I thought. I looked at the man and it came to me.
‘I will use this man as my first mate.” I pointed the knife at the man.
“Do you have some rope?”
“Ummm……yes I believe so.”
“How much do you have?”
“I’m not sure.”
“Where is it?”
“Down in the basement.”
“Show me. And you wench come with us.” I marched them to the basement to see how much rope they had. When we reached the bottom of the stairs I told the man to show me the rope. He showed me four little bundles of rope. I looked around the room and saw a pole near the back.
“Tie your wife up to that pole. Make sure it is tight. If it isn’t than I will make a cut on your child.”
“No please don’t hurt my baby. Mark listen to her please for the baby’s sake.”

“Alright honey.”
He did as he was told. After he had finished I inspected his work and found he had indeed tied it tight. I then instructed him to duct tape his wife’s mouth.
“No I draw the line at duct taping my wife’s mouth.”
“Than that poor baby is going to have an accident.”
“Alright, alright. I am sorry Suzy.”
He taped her mouth, and then looked at me for further instructions. I motioned him up the stairs. I grabbed the extra rope first then he went up and I locked the door behind us. I motioned him up the next flight of stairs.
“Where is your bedroom?”
“Up here on the right.”
I shoved him towards his room. I told him to strip down naked. He complied and stood staring at me. I motioned for him to get on the bed. After he had lain on his back I tied his hands and feet up.
“What the hell are you doing?!?!?!?!”
“I want children and this house and you are going to give them to me.”
He stared wide eyed at me. I took off my clothes and the mating began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Couple days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had made him sign over the house to me and I had went to the hospital to see if I was pregnant, it turned out I was. Now that I was pregnant with my first minion I returned to my house and thought of what to do next.
“Kill them.” A voice whispered.
“Play with them first.” Another cried.
“Kill the wife and child but keep the man alive for further purposes.” Another pleaded.
“Yes kill the wife and child.” I muttered. I went to the kitchen and looked for a bottle and some cleaning supplys. I found them and went up to the baby’s room. As I entered a stench wafted into nose. I saw the baby was barely moving at all. I poured the cleaning solution into the bottle and gave it to the baby. It suckled eagerly. I took the bottle as soon as it was empty and sat and waited. The baby’s breath came in short rasps and it finally ceased. I smiled and picked the baby up and brought it to the sink and washed it up and made sure it was clean. I then wrapped it up in a blanket and brought it to the backyard. I found a shovel on the side of the house. I dug a hole an buried the baby.
“So long little one. May you find happiness on the other side.”
After words I went downstairs to see the wife. Again a stench wafted up to my nose. I looked around for a length of cord. I found some electrical wires, picked them up and walked to the wife. I saw her eyes grow wide and she begin to struggle.
“Shhhhh…….little one everything is all right. Your husband will be safe with me and you will soon join your baby.”
Tears started to roll down her cheeks in streams. I put the wire around her neck. I could hear her choking and she struggled harder. After a while she began to move less and less till she stopped all together. I checked for a pulse and found none. I looked for a knife to cut her down. After she hit the floor I dragged her up the stairs and to the back yard. I dug another hole deeper and longer next to the baby.
“Rest well and I hope you join your child.” I dug the hole and pushed her body into it. I covered it up and wiped my brow.
“Take of the man now.” The voice whispered.
“Make food for the man.” Another argued.
“Make food and clean the man and clothe him.” The strongest voice urged.
I went to the kitchen and began to prepare pancakes and sasuage. I put it on a tray when it was done and brought it up to the man.
“I heard banging and slamming of doors. Where is Suzy and my son?”
“They are just resting peacefully now. You will do as I say when I say it and you will be able to walk around and go to work.”
He simply nodded, his face completely devoid of emotion.
“Good boy.”

After that day he went to work and moved into an apartment near by and he told everyone that his other wife had taken his child and left him and that he was now dating someone else.
My job was just getting started as I rubbed my growing stomach.

I hope you find this background deliciously satisfying.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 5:43 AM
Okay call me stupid. But im a tad bit confused.. I get the general idea and the "rules" however its unclear as to the GOAL.. Like is this supposed to go on for a certain number of generations? Is there a way to complete the challenge.. And most important WHATS THE CHALLENGE are there points? Do you die and count the kids.. I dont see anything challenging about this. Unless im missing something? I just dont get it.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." ~ George Carlin
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 5:30 PM
Nelicquele: It is a legacy that is purely for fun. I just wanted to give something to people that they could do without worrying about keeping track of points or anything. I guess this "challenge" ends when you reach generation ten.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:51 AM
Babynerd: Sorry to hear about your game lost. Loved your background story, though.

Question: I am deciding to upgrade my evil lair. I am a TERRIBLE builder and wanted to know if it was against the rules to download a house instead of building one.

Thanks
Page 2 of 8