Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Atrium Palace

by alexiasi Posted 14th Jun 2009 at 9:05 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 9:14 PM
Thank You. This house is very elegant! Just perfect for my snooty sims!
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 9:19 PM
I am in love;D!
And since it's so much, I just used the motherlode cheat to get it for my self-sim:D
Thanks so much!
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 9:55 PM
Oh wow, this is damn fancy! The rooms are so lavish and ample! Although one does look kinda festive! The hedging in the back garden is beautiful and really well planned out! thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:08 PM
Great place
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:57 PM
loving the color coordination in the rooms and i needed a 40 x40 lot. awesome timing!
if only life came with a motherlode cheat
hehe
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:00 AM
This might be the last fucking home my family will move to. They are now rich.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:37 AM
This is too darn beautiful!!!!! I love your mansions on sims2 and btw, is there by any chance you could remake your ''millionaires palace/mansion'' from the sims2 to sims3??? That's one house I wanted sooooo bad but couldn't get, but I can play it on the sims3 hahahahahahaha!!!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Treat all people the exact same way that you yourself deserves to be treated; you're less likely to make enemies that way.
Inventor
#9 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:43 AM
Simply Gorgeous! Love the colors!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:47 AM
Its an piece of art! Plants in the garden look pretty well-organised, decoration is beautyful...How long did you spend creating this? You truly know how to spice up sim's life with some classy stuff. What can i say? Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:25 AM
wow it's so beautifully designed!

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift, that is why
We call it the Present.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:31 PM
Yet another fabulous palace
Also, you know i truly adore ur Millionaire's palace
thus decided to replicate it right after i got the Sims 3

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:32 PM
Very classy!
And convenient, too, because I intend to have a rich family in my game somewhere.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:34 PM
Default hey birdbirdclub
That's a awesome house you made. why don't you upload it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:03 PM
thank you everybody,

thats a nice house birdbirdclub.
I will at some point to something similar to the Millionaires Palace for the Sims 3, but not now i think. I am still very limited with just the Basegame, i guess i have to wait until they bring out some good Expansion packs, there are so many things i would need to make a palace like this, which are just not available in the Basegame at the moment.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:23 PM
I only need to say WOW, lol this place is huge and awesome, decorations looks really good! Thanks for sharing it xD
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:11 PM Last edited by birdbirdclub : 16th Jun 2009 at 6:07 PM.
Quote:
That's a awesome house you made. why don't you upload it?

It's because the design was taken from Alexiasi's, I respect this and think that if there's anyone uploading the Millionaire's palace, that person should be its original creator.

Quote:
thats a nice house birdbirdclub.

Thanks Alexiasi, having a compliment from you really means a lot to me.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:45 PM
Oh, Thanks God you're back! I were missing a lot your creations! Thanks a lot for ore this great upload, I love your creations!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 9:09 PM
WOW!!!!!! Birdbirdclub, that is a very wonderful re-creation of the millionaires palace, if alexiasi would allow you to upload, I will definitely download it!!!!!! You two have extreme gifts for creations. Just beautiful!!!!!!!!

Treat all people the exact same way that you yourself deserves to be treated; you're less likely to make enemies that way.
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:08 AM
I'm wondering where the garbage is on this house? I've tried moving a sim to this mansion on a lot of mine and my game keeps loading and loading... Possibly because of the missing garbage? I don't know.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:07 AM Last edited by alexiasi : 18th Jun 2009 at 10:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Deadalusx
I'm wondering where the garbage is on this house? I've tried moving a sim to this mansion on a lot of mine and my game keeps loading and loading... Possibly because of the missing garbage? I don't know.

The garbage can is left to the yellow car, behind the fence.
Try cutting back your graphic settings, maybe it works then...
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:16 PM
oooh i love this house its just exactly what i'm looking for but i can't download it arrrgh
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 6:10 PM
tanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 5:43 AM
Thank you