Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Stormy Bay Lighthouse by lamammaforever

by lamammaforever Posted 15th Jun 2009 at 7:22 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:35 AM
I love lighthouse conversions, this is a joy.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:37 PM
Great work! The interior is simply stunning and the roof is so cool! So you decided to get them uploaded haha, can't wait to see more! :P

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:47 PM
Beautiful job...love the colour scheme you chose. Thanks Bunches!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:21 PM
This is really lovely!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Forum Resident
#6 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:23 PM
it's very beautiful place! hope you will made more when you get some free time do you planing to made something and for sims3? thanx a lot! :*
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 2:40 AM
wow, wow, wow, absolutely gorgeous, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:31 AM
Weheeee ! I am so happy you uploaded this stunning and fabulous lot ! I had seen it from your thread on paintings recolor and fell in love with it ! Now I can have it and play with it (I can run both TS2 and TS3 games he he heeee ! ) Thank you so much, friend, for sharing this so creative work with us
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:01 PM
Thanks to all of you, I really appreciate your thanks and comments, proudly glad you like this lighthouse (something that sooner or later a builder has to try )

Tish: it's too early for me to build in TS3, I'm playing the game, learning, reading, testing but I'm also still working on TS2 stuff so TS3 can wait some more weeks (or months hehe).
Guardgian: dear, you're lucky, for playing TS3 I have to move on my daughter's computer and that means only during week-end ....
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:15 PM
Pure Lamamma....
Amazing Details, perfect aura.
Elena effort, top to bottom.... Long Live The Queen !
Mad Poster
#11 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:32 AM
Hi !!!

Very nice and stunning lot ...as usual

Kisses and salut :p

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:41 AM
Patul! I'm so happy to see your avatar, my friend, hope everyting is going well (tried twice to get into your rugby site but my Kaspersky doesn't want and there's nothing I can do to convince it LOL). Thank you for commenting, and really it's a joy to see you around, I missed you. Kiss and ciao! :lovestruc

Lee, my captain, :lovestruc the perfect aura is only because you always encourage me to research it, thank you
Instructor
#13 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 5:40 PM
As usual I'm late to the party and your lot is stunning... always stunning. Great work =)