Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riverview Elegance. 2 bed 1 bth for 451 Riverview Road

by Moria Posted 16th Jun 2009 at 3:46 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 5:35 AM
I really like the split staircase. I'm still learning how to do a lot of things (I am proud that I can do roofs on my own now, haha) and was wondering how you did it?
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:39 AM
I just love this, I'd want to live here in real life
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:33 AM
Just Lovely! Thanks so much

Of course I talk to myself....I enjoy intellectual conversation!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cowgirlkris
I really like the split staircase. I'm still learning how to do a lot of things (I am proud that I can do roofs on my own now, haha) and was wondering how you did it?

Try this thread CGK. its very similar to the way it was done in Sims2 but theres a couple of little tweaks, but the thread has it pretty much laid out for you.

MTS thread
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moria
Try this thread CGK. its very similar to the way it was done in Sims2 but theres a couple of little tweaks, but the thread has it pretty much laid out for you.

MTS thread

Thanks so much! That was awesome, I learned a lot!
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:04 PM
Looking forward to downloading this house so i can move my sims into something a little smaller than what they currently have.

This looks like the perfect sized house for my sims and should give me inspiration to create a house for some new sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 6:20 PM
Awesome, I love it! Something tells me my Sims are gonna love it, too! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 8:23 AM
This is the perfect party house! Especially for pool parties! I can see college sims throwing kegger parties and being rowdy all the way into the night! Haha!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 5:58 AM
Thank you