Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autumn Gardens

by alyria80 Posted 18th Jun 2009 at 5:07 AM - Updated 18th Jun 2009 at 6:18 PM by alyria80 : Added no fence version

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:47 AM
Very nice. I will go play it now and come back with more feedback!

Thanks for uploading.

~Don't let the voices tell you what to do.~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:05 AM
This is a great idea and it looks really nice. May I ask how you get finish in the pound? And growable plants here? I was trying to build my own park, but failed

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:13 AM
To grow the plants you need to have your sim grow them on a residential lot, then change the lot to a community lot after they have matured. The house that I grew them at is on here too as Autumn Manor, so you can download that and you'll already have the plants, you'll just need to bulldoze the house and build what you want.

For fish, you need 10 of the same fish in your inventory, then you have the option to "stock pond" from then on the pond has that kind of fish.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 12:31 PM
I really like this lot! Only, the way you put the low fence around the plants, sims cannot reach the plants to harvest them. At least, my sim couldn't. I deleted the fences and it works like a charm.
Thanks for making this lot!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:14 PM
Lovely park and very useful advice. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:56 PM
I removed the fence as well to enable my sims to get to the plants

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:13 PM
great idea thanks!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:20 PM
Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:52 AM
thanks for doing this so i don't have to myself =P
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:46 PM
What a lovely park. I do have a sim that loves to cook, but don't want to garden. This is the perfect solution. Thanks so much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 7:43 PM
thank you