Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lara Croft Manor - HUGE interior, built after the Tomb Raider Legend Manor + "Treasurehunt" minigame!

by Slipslop Posted 18th Jun 2009 at 7:55 PM - Updated 17th May 2010 at 4:38 PM by Slipslop : text

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:31 PM
Oh WOW! This house is absolutely PHENOMENAL! The mini game idea: GENIUS! I love it!
I never played this particular game, although I played other tomb raiders waaay back. Again, Fantastic job.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:39 PM
Absolutely awesome. I'll hunt down the books.

I have been a Tomb Raider Fan since the beginning. And I still have my original PS Tomb Raider CD on the shelf. Along with the guide and everything. I have purchased every Tomb Raider game that ever came out. And after looking at this house in game and on here. Absolutely Gorgeous. Perfect Replica. Thanks a bunch and I look forward to adding this to my storyline hood. Got just the perfect Sim to move into this one. Unfortunately not Lara but I think I may try and find a DL of her and put her in the game as well. Would be kinda nice to see her face every once in awhile when I play my main family.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:52 PM
Amazing. Awesome. Original. Mind-bogging.

Yup, it's fabulous!

Well done and thanks for all your efforts!

I believe you may have started a new tradition and set the standard nice and high!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:57 PM
Oh gosh!
I was watching this last night xD
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:21 PM
Awesome house. It's really similar to Laras mansion but can somebody give us link to Lara Croft sim?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:31 PM Last edited by Slipslop : 18th Jun 2009 at 11:52 PM.
Wow great that you all love it, many thanks! Took me a good time to finish, but i love the Tomb Raider games and it was great fun to copy it into the Sims Universe.

I also placed a few eastereggs, i bet you will find them all

Here my recommendation for a Lara Sim btw:
>>> CLICK <<<
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:58 PM
Another Tomb Raider fan here who loves the amazing manor. Thank you for you work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:53 AM
i love this. thanks.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 3:37 AM
Thank you the Tombraider mansion looks gorgeous...I've played Legend several times and your mansion is its exact replica.You did an excellent job on it.

Sunflower28
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:59 AM
Wow, that's an amazing house !!
Even if I don't own the sims 3, I had to comment as we can see that you really worked hard on this, and the manor is AWESOME !!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:51 AM
Yeah, that looks great even the price looks great too oO But awesome Work
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:19 AM
hahaha, i'm totally impressed by your work
very good job . . .
i believe that what you've done in that house, break up the standard of the House quality n perfection, for Sims 3 . . .
well done
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:47 PM
that's one huge house ...

So what if I am the last?!
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 3:36 PM
The Manor Rocks. What a really fun and great idea. I love the mini games, how cool are you.

I love the Tomb Raider series, the original was my first serious game addiction, and Legends was the best. This is really a fun creation and your attention to detail, well, just goes without saying. This is my first house download for sims 3. Thanks a whole big huge bunch, all your time and effort will not be wasted on me. Cant wait to play it. Gona go get Lara now. LOVe it.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:04 PM
The manor looks beautiful and I love how you've incorporated a mini-game into the mix to make things funner. Very nice! Way to go!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:06 AM
this house looks absolutly beautifull. i love the mini game idea its geniouse and makes me sooo excited to play this lot. great job. keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 2:22 AM
Just a quick warning, to all who want to hunt the books yourself. Dont hire a maid untill your done with that. I've been playing the house all afternoon, and wasn't even thinking, hired a maid went off to work. By the time I got home and got him stopped a lot of the books had been put in the bookshelf, cant get good help in the Sims 3 it seems.

Anyway, just wanted to give others a heads up, about that. Since I was so silly.

The Manor, very very cool.

Thanks, thanks a bunch for such a fun afternoon.
Scholar
#19 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:07 AM
LC Manor and a Mini Game! Woooooh, how cool is that! Jumping for joy!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:43 AM
I CANNOT say Thank you enough! Love Tomb Raider (own all games as well some of them twice over for PS2 and Xbox 360). By the way good site to go to for Tomb Raider content as well as soundtrack downloads to play with this beautiful manor is http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/ specifically http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com...rack/index.html for the music.
I already hit the thanks button but I so wish I could hit it again!
Beautiful job!!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

http://www.missingstudios.com/users/signatures/ziz1387.png
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:21 PM
very nice
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 7:28 PM
Thanks for the nice comments, i appreciate it!

Thanks ileya for advice to not hire a maid, i did this yesterday, because i didn't know that the maids carry away books and this destroys your bookhunt minigame, i'll add it to the description.
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:02 PM
I was trying to build the croft manor on mine but everytime I did I just screwed up!!!
xD You've saved my life!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:13 PM
I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this and i really hate to sound like a total NOOB here.. but how dow you get this house to appear in the game? Ive unpacked the file and had it install, or at leats the game tells me its installed and shows up on the manager screen. Is this house inertable into a SIMS3 game or only for a SIMS2 game? Ive started a new game but don't see the house anywhere in the game.
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CandorP
I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this and i really hate to sound like a total NOOB here.. but how dow you get this house to appear in the game? Ive unpacked the file and had it install, or at leats the game tells me its installed and shows up on the manager screen. Is this house inertable into a SIMS3 game or only for a SIMS2 game? Ive started a new game but don't see the house anywhere in the game.

Please disregard this message, I have since learned how to install the homes.
Page 1 of 2