Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Velvet Curtains" Series - Pibroch Place

by feldynn Posted 20th Jun 2009 at 6:24 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2009 at 3:53 AM by feldynn : Fixed spelling

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:38 AM
OH wow, this is stunning! Thanks, it has a real realism

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 10:04 AM
Thank you. I love this house. The bridge across the pool is neat!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:47 PM Last edited by MondayMorning : 20th Jun 2009 at 3:48 PM. Reason: Thanks!
This. Is. Stunning. I have a family of soon to be 8 that is living in one of the Maxis mansions (only because it has 3 bedrooms) and it takes FOREVER just to get to the kitchen. I am so going download this and move them in straight away!

:lovestruc So... Thanks for this! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:45 PM
Ok.. this house is truly awesome!
Finally a home that's not excessively huge AND has more than just a double and a single bed.
I'm psyched it's got a second double bed
You've made my day!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:07 AM
Ok this house is awesome. I had a question though. Of course that is if you don't mind answering. How did you attach your garage to the foundation? Can you do it the same way as in the sims 2? If you don't feel like going through all those steps maybe you know a good tutorial I can check out. I really appreciate it. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:21 AM
Actually I just figured it out...it is the same as the sims 2...just remove the boolprop from the cheat and it works. So I guess that saves you from answering. Thanks anyways. Oh and thanks for the awesome house...my sims love it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 9:40 AM
Allenn92909, that's correct.. it's basically the same method used in Sims 2 with "constrainfloorelevation False/true" . And thankyou all for the nice comments, it is much appreciated .
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 9:23 PM
thank you